Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:53 AM

Finally I'm A MISE Trainee At Maersk - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Finally I'm A MISE Trainee At Maersk (14892 Views)

Apply For Graduate Trainee At Atopet Automations Limited / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Jobs At Maersk Line (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finally I'm A MISE Trainee At Maersk by Mokwe: 11:22am On May 25, 2007
Nairaland users, do you remember the guy who was posting mails about Maersk saying they just call for test and don't employ? I am here to say it's a big lie.

Just got employed as a MISE Trainee in Maersk and I am really happy and grateful to God. smiley

All I can say is believe in yourself and have faith. Keep the hope alive.

PCO
Re: Finally I'm A MISE Trainee At Maersk by junegirl(f): 11:39am On May 25, 2007
Congratulations!!!!!! What's the pay like?
Re: Finally I'm A MISE Trainee At Maersk by dremoney(m): 12:01pm On May 25, 2007
yea congats bro.

wats d pay like.plz giv us a clue!!!
Re: Finally I'm A MISE Trainee At Maersk by otuwe(f): 2:37pm On May 25, 2007
pls i really need to know the pay so i'd know if i made a mistake by rejecting for bank job.
Re: Finally I'm A MISE Trainee At Maersk by Elgaxton(m): 3:12pm On May 25, 2007
O'l boy Ur own don better sha, make una contact us when una get any better o!

Congrats!!!!
Re: Finally I'm A MISE Trainee At Maersk by v24m(f): 4:51pm On May 25, 2007
congrats its not easy at all well i work with maersk am with the customer service, goodluck
Re: Finally I'm A MISE Trainee At Maersk by Soundmind(m): 5:37pm On May 25, 2007
Bros, Congrats.
Remain focused and the best among equals there. we are praying for better days ahead.
Re: Finally I'm A MISE Trainee At Maersk by ceceters: 6:24pm On May 25, 2007
Hello,
pls tell what there pass mark is, cus i just took there test in lagos last weekend.what does there interview look like,(i mean the questions they asked). i expect to pass the test by god`s grace, thats why i ask.
thanks
Re: Finally I'm A MISE Trainee At Maersk by kello(m): 6:33pm On May 25, 2007
Pls some should tell how to send my cv to ecobank. saw it yesterday but cant find it agian
Re: Finally I'm A MISE Trainee At Maersk by bibibanwo: 9:55am On May 27, 2007
at v24m so why have u been avoiding me ever since u left the bank to work with ma-erk sorry maesrk
Re: Finally I'm A MISE Trainee At Maersk by anyiee: 11:32am On May 28, 2007
Congrats Mokwe. It is not easy.Pls I will appreciate it if you can tell us what the interview Qs is like .I wrote the test last week on lag and am especting positive result.V2M why did you fell to reply the same Qs about the int. U were asked sm weeks ago. Remember we are like one family . Any God dey sha. Allah dey .Congrats to both of you.
Re: Finally I'm A MISE Trainee At Maersk by otuwe(f): 8:53am On May 30, 2007
Mokwe:

Nairaland users, do you remember the guy who was posting mails about Maersk saying they just call for test and don't employ? I am here to say it's a big lie.

Just got employed as a MISE Trainee in Maersk and I am really happy and grateful to God. smiley

All I can say is believe in yourself and have faith. Keep the hope alive.

PCO

otuwe:

please i really need to know the pay so i'd know if i made a mistake by rejecting for bank job.

hi you havent answered me, i don't want to pry into  your earning but i need to know hi you havent answered me, i don't want to pry into  your earning but i need to know the salary range of mise just for decision making ok
Re: Finally I'm A MISE Trainee At Maersk by v24m(f): 9:13am On May 30, 2007
@ bibianwc point of correction i have never worked in a bank and dont have plans to so i dont know where u got that info from maybe u got the wrong impression

@ anyiee i did reply i even left my email add for those who wanted to contact me and i got a lot of mails which i replied back so u need to go and check when i first posted u will see my email add just dont conclude until ur sure.

hv a nice day
Re: Finally I'm A MISE Trainee At Maersk by iphiedial(f): 3:02pm On May 31, 2007
@poster

Congrats. U've not answered the question on what their their pay is like.
Re: Finally I'm A MISE Trainee At Maersk by crito(m): 4:47am On Jun 01, 2007
congratulations.
Re: Finally I'm A MISE Trainee At Maersk by rocky0123: 9:23am On Jun 03, 2007
Hi guys,
i just got called for the final round of MITAS next Thu (6th July 07) in Singaopre Svitzer Office (coz i am in Singapore).
I am real excited and I would really appreciate if anyone can give me some tips or advice on the final round interview.
What i know: The interviewer is the regional HR manager - Ms Jolyne Boey. Anyone met her before & got an idea what kind of questions she will ask during the interview? what kind of ppl she is looking for?
Plz reply as early as possible coz i am really excited to hear from you.
Thanks !!! wink
Re: Finally I'm A MISE Trainee At Maersk by 1010: 9:38pm On Jun 03, 2007
am so hapi 4 u,just be focus we 'll get der
Re: Finally I'm A MISE Trainee At Maersk by dokson(m): 3:10pm On Jun 04, 2007
CONGRATULATIONS MAN, GOD WILL DEFINATELY SEE US THROUGH.

CHEERS AND GOD BLESS
Re: Finally I'm A MISE Trainee At Maersk by davejanna: 10:56pm On Jun 12, 2007
Hi Congrats. Please i need to know what the job description is like in Maersk. As a trainee, what are u expected to do and after your trainging, where do you get posted. what are the branches where one can work? tHANKS
Re: Finally I'm A MISE Trainee At Maersk by apple747: 4:00pm On Sep 06, 2007
Congrats mokwee,    i am a new user and dont know how 2 use the forum, Actually I am  gonna attend the MISE test next week and i am completely blank on the kind of aptitude test dat i will have 2 face and also the interviews(dats only if i pass the aptitude). So i need proper guidance,  so please help me.
Re: Finally I'm A MISE Trainee At Maersk by tejutaiwoh(m): 11:35pm On Sep 06, 2007
hello guys,
i wrote maaersk test on wednesdey 5th sept and no`rmally thhey mail u immediat`ely if u `dont pass ,but i have no`t seen any message 4rm them,does mean that i passed?
though the HR guy said they will get to us in 2 weeks time,
aany body in the house with info?
Taiwo
ktsquare2002@yahoo.com
Re: Finally I'm A MISE Trainee At Maersk by omogbemi: 3:48pm On Sep 07, 2007
pls house i will like to know the site of maersk i want to apply pls house i am counting [on you guys pls.
Re: Finally I'm A MISE Trainee At Maersk by wales4real(m): 3:31pm On Sep 09, 2007
v24m it's wale.we were in contact smtime ago. i wrote the last test stage in march. i was told thereafter by the hr lady that i passed and wld be calld 4 interview.i've not been contacted since then.Does it take that long.How long did it take u,sorry. Any hope still. 2 many questions 2 ask. i wuldn't mind if u can mail me, tinwalnet@yahoo.com
Re: Finally I'm A MISE Trainee At Maersk by Nobody: 9:11am On Sep 11, 2007
For those of you who are asking why he does not reply your question about the pay level( and also to those who are always asking how much a company pays), you must realise that it against working ethics to discuss ANY aspect of you salary with anyone, even those working in your company.

You must realise that in private institutions, salaries are negotiable and vary a lot even between people on the same level/ job scale. It is not like in civil service where all level 8 earn the same salary. It will not be fair if after posting that he works in maersk and earns N x ,another maersk staff who is in the same class to find out he is earning lower.

Please Nairalanders, it seems we wil just have to base selection of employment places on other factors and have the salary YOU WANT in mind when you go for the interviews.
Re: Finally I'm A MISE Trainee At Maersk by abide123: 9:03am On Oct 22, 2009
I received a letter from Maersk that they have considered my CV and will revert back to me within 4 weeks. But now it’s been more than a month and I have not received any reply from them. I had sent a status enquiry mail but did not receive any reply from them. Will there be any delay in interview, Please help,
Re: Finally I'm A MISE Trainee At Maersk by salkhan6: 11:02am On May 05, 2011
i got the email too ! do they call ! and where is the venue of interview ?

(1) (Reply)

Aregbesola Launches A Job Creation Center In Osun State(see Photos) / Differences Between Job Interview And Job Chat / If You Are Interested, Send Ur:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.