Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,089 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

Ballon D’or 2019: Ronaldinho & Others React As Lionel Messi Wins The Sixth Award - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ballon D’or 2019: Ronaldinho & Others React As Lionel Messi Wins The Sixth Award (1032 Views)

Iniesta Reacts As Lionel Messi Joins PSG / Wenger's Resignation: Mourinho, Henry, Fabregas And Others React / Cristiano Ronaldo Wins 2017 Ballon D’or; His 5th Award (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Ballon D’or 2019: Ronaldinho & Others React As Lionel Messi Wins The Sixth Award by eric12345: 8:24am On Dec 03, 2019
Ballon D’Or 2019: Ronaldinho & others react as Messi wins the sixth award

Brazil legend, Ronaldinho has congratulated Barcelona captain, Lionel Messi after he won the Ballon D’Or for a record sixth time on Monday night in Paris, France.

Messi beat Juventus’ Cristiano Ronaldo and Liverpool’s Virgil van Dijk to win this year’s Ballon D’ Or.

Legit News

Ronaldinho, a former teammate with Messi at Barcelona, took to his official Twitter page to describe the 32-year-old as an ‘amazing athlete’.

He wrote: “Now there are 6 my brother @leomessi Congratulations on the much deserved achievement, unfortunately, it was not possible to be with you tonight in Paris.

“But inside my heart is all affection and esteem for the amazing person you are, as an athlete, you need not speak, every game is a show !!!”

Also reacting, former Barcelona captain, Carles Puyol described Messi as an example of “passion and love for soccer.”

He wrote: “Congratulations Leo, six are already there and I’m sure you’ll still win some more … Thank you for making us enjoy so much, you are an example of passion and love for soccer.”

Barcelona team-mate, Arturo Vidal also joined: “Congratulations @leomessi You keep expanding your LEGEND, you’ll be forever the best!

And so did Carles Alena: “Congratulations Leo! You’re the number 1!!!! You deserve it!!!!!”

Arthur also got in on the act: ”I am privileged to live with and play with this genius. Congratulations, ace!”

See More>> https://www.naijanewsgist.com/sports/ballon-dor-2019-ronaldinho-messi-wins-sixth-award/
Re: Ballon D’or 2019: Ronaldinho & Others React As Lionel Messi Wins The Sixth Award by Babaheekmat: 8:28am On Dec 03, 2019
He's only barca best.

Laughing
Re: Ballon D’or 2019: Ronaldinho & Others React As Lionel Messi Wins The Sixth Award by Raydos: 10:07am On Dec 03, 2019
Babaheekmat:
He's only barca best.

Laughing

Sometimes in life, it is better to remain in your comfort zone

Who knows maybe if he had opted to play for other clubs, he wouldn't even have more than 3 baloon d'or

Now he is the only player in the world to have a 6 baloon d'or, If I was messi, I wouldn't think of leaving barca too!!

Re: Ballon D’or 2019: Ronaldinho & Others React As Lionel Messi Wins The Sixth Award by chiboy1116: 10:26am On Dec 03, 2019
Babaheekmat:
He's only barca best.

Laughing
but he keeps getting those golden balls , why ?
Re: Ballon D’or 2019: Ronaldinho & Others React As Lionel Messi Wins The Sixth Award by Babaheekmat: 10:41am On Dec 03, 2019
chiboy1116:
but he keeps getting those golden balls , why ?

Coz he deserves some and some he doesn't deserve.

Look at his emotions when he's being presented awards.. You would understand
Re: Ballon D’or 2019: Ronaldinho & Others React As Lionel Messi Wins The Sixth Award by Babaheekmat: 10:41am On Dec 03, 2019
Raydos:

Sometimes in life, it is better to remain in your comfort zone

Who knows maybe if he had opted to play for other clubs, he wouldn't even have more than 3 baloon d'or

Now he is the only player in the world to have a 6 baloon d'or, If I was messi, I wouldn't think of leaving barca too!!

Coward.. Not comfort zone
Re: Ballon D’or 2019: Ronaldinho & Others React As Lionel Messi Wins The Sixth Award by chiboy1116: 11:11am On Dec 03, 2019
Babaheekmat:

Coz he deserves some and some he doesn't deserve.

Look at his emotions when he's being presented awards.. You would understand
lmfao , abeg make pesn check on this guy . This people and their propagandas lmfao
Re: Ballon D’or 2019: Ronaldinho & Others React As Lionel Messi Wins The Sixth Award by Babaheekmat: 11:20am On Dec 03, 2019
chiboy1116:
lmfao , abeg make pesn check on this guy . This people and their propagandas lmfao

It's clear that you don't know what you are saying
Re: Ballon D’or 2019: Ronaldinho & Others React As Lionel Messi Wins The Sixth Award by chiboy1116: 2:24pm On Dec 03, 2019
Babaheekmat:

It's clear that you don't know what you are saying
u don de read pesn wey de tv through their facial expression. Lwkmd . Sad life of an underwear model fanboy

Sport Info Bet / Bet9ja Sure Free Booking Code For Today 1st October 2020 / Real Madrid Football Academy In Rivers State Is Employing Teachers