Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,761 members, 7,809,927 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:22 PM

How Abortion Is Performed (Warning Contains Disturbing Pictures). - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Abortion Is Performed (Warning Contains Disturbing Pictures). (5826 Views)

Having An Abortion: 95% Of Women Don't Regret It - Time Magazine / Doctors Performed C-section On 41-week Pregnant Woman But Found No Baby / Abortion Is Murder! Help Stop It. (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Abortion Is Performed (Warning Contains Disturbing Pictures). by swoosh(m): 1:48pm On Nov 24, 2010
SA Goddess:

. . . . . also why wait until the foetus is fully developed before doing anything about the situation, surely one knows from day one whether they are ready for motherhood/parenthood or not. Some people abort at 6 months, shocked shocked medically risky but they still go ahead. Earlier in the pregnancy, one can just take a pill that dissolves the cells instead of waiting until the unborn child is grown then abort, it just seems inhumane to me. . . . . . .

Again, remember I am pro-choice but abortion should not be used as a contraceptive, there are less drastic ways!

We are aligned here,
Re: How Abortion Is Performed (Warning Contains Disturbing Pictures). by SAGoddess: 1:52pm On Nov 24, 2010
swoosh:

We are aligned here,

cool cool cool cool I like!
Re: How Abortion Is Performed (Warning Contains Disturbing Pictures). by Woke4all(m): 2:20pm On Nov 24, 2010
pictures removed
Re: How Abortion Is Performed (Warning Contains Disturbing Pictures). by dayokanu(m): 3:22pm On Nov 24, 2010
The women should remove all unwanted foetus before 8 weeks.
Thats the solution

Pro choice
Re: How Abortion Is Performed (Warning Contains Disturbing Pictures). by SAGoddess: 3:36pm On Nov 24, 2010
The men and women should minimise the chances of falling pregnant if they know they don't want babies. . . .also pro choice but termination being the very last resort and a mistake (pill malfunctioned or something)
Re: How Abortion Is Performed (Warning Contains Disturbing Pictures). by IniUbom(m): 8:21pm On Nov 24, 2010
al rinn yo. wu wey nono go no .
Re: How Abortion Is Performed (Warning Contains Disturbing Pictures). by fitnesswis: 2:13pm On Nov 25, 2010
1. Has your conditioned reached to the extreme that people see it as overweight and obesity?

2. Has it reached to the extent that walking for just 1 pole distance makes you weak and makes you sweat a lot?

3. Has it gotten out of hand that if your not helped to climb a step, jump into the bus or carry a slight load that you cant do it?

4. Did you miss your dream job because they said your too fat or you were given time to loose weight but you didn't loose the needed weight?

5. Have you gone to all the GYM centers around and make all the jogging's/exercise still your the same as you were?

Never worry yourself again the A Skillful Personal Gym Instructor is here to help and guide you solve all and every fitness problem you or any one you know have.

Hit me up on facebook with:
facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001775418743

Contact phone & email [ 08184483071][fitnesswise10@gmail.com]

Don't die for lack of information. Have helped many people loose weight and gotten life of so many back for them with my skills and experience personal trainer. My services costs just a little token and you will be sure to testify to others.

Now lets hear any fitness wahala you dey face in life here.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-548175.0.html#msg7214672
Re: How Abortion Is Performed (Warning Contains Disturbing Pictures). by myke1759(m): 8:56am On Nov 26, 2010
;d

(1) (2) (Reply)

GNLD Neolife Pro Vitality Plus / Best Weight Loss: Lose Weight, Burn Fats, Butterfly Massager / Help, Something Like Seed Is Growing In The Side My Anus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.