Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,019 members, 7,953,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:47 AM

Help, Something Like Seed Is Growing In The Side My Anus - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help, Something Like Seed Is Growing In The Side My Anus (5975 Views)

Girl Born With Imperforate Anus In Niger State / Pls Help,something Cuts Her Body At Night. / Pain And Itching At The Rim Of My Anus Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help, Something Like Seed Is Growing In The Side My Anus by jesushelpme(m): 8:32pm On Dec 22, 2014
Some thing is getting bigger in my anus. So embarrassing. any home remedy.

1 Like

Re: Help, Something Like Seed Is Growing In The Side My Anus by jesushelpme(m): 8:34pm On Dec 22, 2014
My only research tell me its called Hemorrhoids.
Re: Help, Something Like Seed Is Growing In The Side My Anus by Nobody: 8:59pm On Dec 22, 2014
How long have you noticed it,if its painful, could be a boil and the pain would increase over time. If its a boil, get, heated water, dissolve rob In it and use a clean piece of cloth to apply the water with light pressure.

Don't use balm or any tough ointment, robb is just ok.

If its not painful, you need to check if there's an opening (if it bleeds) also check you feaces, if there are traces of blood, then its most likely heamoroids.... You control this by watching your diets, don't eat late, don't eat heavy and cut down on sugary drinks. Also, try not to press hard when you defecate. It also helps to apply light controlled pressure on your anus (like pushing in) when u are done. With time, it will correct itself. Cut down on alcohol level too it weakens the rectum,deodenum and part of it comes out when you defecate.

If its non of these, then get a doctor to examine you.

Best regards,
Re: Help, Something Like Seed Is Growing In The Side My Anus by jesushelpme(m): 9:18pm On Dec 22, 2014
technophantom:
How long have you noticed it,if its painful, could be a boil and the pain would increase over time. If its a boil, get, heated water, dissolve rob In it and use a clean piece of cloth to apply the water with light pressure.

Don't use balm or any tough ointment, robb is just ok.

If its not painful, you need to check if there's an opening (if it bleeds) also check you feaces, if there are traces of blood, then its most likely heamoroids.... You control this by watching your diets, don't eat late, don't eat heavy and cut down on sugary drinks. Also, try not to press hard when you defecate. It also helps to apply light controlled pressure on your anus (like pushing in) when u are done. With time, it will correct itself. Cut down on alcohol level too it weakens the rectum,deodenum and part of it comes out when you defecate.

If its non of these, then get a doctor to examine you.

Best regards,
thanks. I am not even sure its Hemorrhoids. Its just seed. If its boil it would have grow round and wide. But this one is long out And getting longer.

I will use robb to fight it as u say. I have the bottle.
Re: Help, Something Like Seed Is Growing In The Side My Anus by jacabi(m): 9:28pm On Dec 22, 2014
jesushelpme:
thanks. I am not even sure its Hemorrhoids. Its just seed. If its boil it would have grow round and wide. But this one is long out And getting longer.

Please go and see doctor in a reputable hospital. The earlier, the better.
Re: Help, Something Like Seed Is Growing In The Side My Anus by Nobody: 9:53pm On Dec 22, 2014
jesushelpme:

is it painful? Itchy, bloody, or just seedy and no pains?

Just that most quacks these days are just good for thyphod and Malaria.... You might also want to consider any general-Hospital for proper examination. The diagnosis I gave is just limited to boils and heameroids.
Re: Help, Something Like Seed Is Growing In The Side My Anus by jesushelpme(m): 10:57pm On Dec 22, 2014
technophantom:

Just that most quacks these days are just good for thyphod and Malaria.... You might also want to consider any general-Hospital for proper examination. The diagnosis I gave is just limited to boils and heameroids.
yeah it itch. I suspect Hemorrhoids or maybe boil. The reason i dont like hospital they dont knw anything other than loading drugs.

Never a time i get good and preper dignosis or treatment. Its all my chance.
Re: Help, Something Like Seed Is Growing In The Side My Anus by jesushelpme(m): 11:27pm On Dec 22, 2014
technophantom:

yeah it itch. I suspect Hemorrhoids or maybe boil.
Re: Help, Something Like Seed Is Growing In The Side My Anus by Coldplay007(f): 7:11am On Dec 23, 2014
Long, painless??

.. It's called An al tag .. Can only be removed surgically. Stop robbing rob on it and go to a hospital...
Re: Help, Something Like Seed Is Growing In The Side My Anus by Joel3(m): 8:28am On Dec 23, 2014
Re: Help, Something Like Seed Is Growing In The Side My Anus by jesushelpme(m): 4:34am On Dec 24, 2014
Less down with inprovement unlike yestarday. Pain reduce unlike yestarday when i had headace as well.
Re: Help, Something Like Seed Is Growing In The Side My Anus by jesushelpme(m): 4:42am On Dec 24, 2014
Coldplay007:
Long, painless??

.. It's called An al tag .. Can only be removed surgically. Stop robbing rob on it and go to a hospital...
hey. I dont think its what u are describing here. That's not it. Its not in the skin but inside the muscles.i can hold the skin untop it.

Now I am sure Its Hemorrhoids. It will go by itself. Purging is what bring it out and it has something to do with diet.

Just like the seed that is in ones thine in between the leg, the corner of private part when there is injury on the leg.

Thanks anyway.
Re: Help, Something Like Seed Is Growing In The Side My Anus by Nobody: 9:49am On Dec 24, 2014
jesushelpme:
Less down with inprovement unlike yestarday. Pain reduce unlike yestarday when i had headace as well.

Glad I could help. Just remember the diet thing.... Don't press too much when taking a poop..... Cut down alcohol level... Use you fingers to help your anus retract before leaving the toilet....... With time it will go on its own.....
Re: Help, Something Like Seed Is Growing In The Side My Anus by jesushelpme(m): 8:49am On Dec 30, 2014
technophantom:

Glad I could help. Just remember the diet thing.... Don't press too much when taking a poop..... Cut down alcohol level... Use you fingers to help your anus retract before leaving the toilet....... With time it will go on its own.....
it gone. The lady up there nearly scared me.

thanks.
Re: Help, Something Like Seed Is Growing In The Side My Anus by mtngloetiartel: 7:51pm On Mar 10, 2018
Coldplay007:
Long, painless??

kikikikikiki abeg i no fit laff o! Anal tag my foot! Kikikikikiki
Re: Help, Something Like Seed Is Growing In The Side My Anus by mtngloetiartel: 7:54pm On Mar 10, 2018
jesushelpme:
hey. I dont think its what u are describing here. That's not it. Its not in the skin but inside the muscles.i can hold the skin untop it.

Now I am sure Its Hemorrhoids. It will go by itself. Purging is what bring it out and it has something to do with diet.

Just like the seed that is in ones thine in between the leg, the corner of private part when there is injury on the leg.

Thanks anyway.
u mean petele

(1) (Reply)

Ebola Virus Pictures- This Is Scary (warning To Viewers) / This What Italy Meant By Total Lock Down / Seventh Day Adventist School Of Nursing Ile Ife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.