Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

See Items A Groom Was Made To Buy During A Bride Price Ceremony In Enugu State - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / See Items A Groom Was Made To Buy During A Bride Price Ceremony In Enugu State (584 Views)

Banyankole Tribe Where Bride's Aunt Has Sex With Groom To Test Sexual Prowess / I’m A Bride Waiting To Be Dressed Up - Silekunola Naomi / A Nairalander Witnesses Iwa Akwa (Wearing Of Cloth) Ceremony In Igboland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Items A Groom Was Made To Buy During A Bride Price Ceremony In Enugu State by Playloaded: 10:10am On Dec 03, 2019

A Facebook user, Deborah Ifunanya has gotten a whole lot of folks on Social media talking, after she showed off the items she received during her ‘bride price’ ceremony over the weekend.

While some Facebook users stated that the ceremony called IKPANRI is a normal traditional ceremony practised in Awgu, Enugu State, others agued that it shouldn’t be practised anymore as the bride has the right to wave it off for her man.

See the photos below;

SEE MORE PHOTOS: http://rep9ja.com/see-photos-of-items-a-groom-was-made-to-buy-during-a-bride-price-ceremony-in-enugu-state/
Re: See Items A Groom Was Made To Buy During A Bride Price Ceremony In Enugu State by majamajic(m): 10:29am On Dec 03, 2019
everything there is not up to 100k , Milo , Nigeria wax wrapper , abacha , minerals ,

enugu Bride price is cheap, just like Anambra

if u laugh u will get a wife in ebonyi
Re: See Items A Groom Was Made To Buy During A Bride Price Ceremony In Enugu State by NavyBlue: 10:48am On Dec 03, 2019
this is serious grin
Re: See Items A Groom Was Made To Buy During A Bride Price Ceremony In Enugu State by youngsahito(m): 11:27am On Dec 03, 2019
majamajic:
everything there is not up to 100k , Milo , Nigeria wax wrapper , abacha , minerals ,

enugu Bride price is cheap, just like Anambra

if u laugh u will get a wife in ebonyi
it is more than 100k Mr Man
Re: See Items A Groom Was Made To Buy During A Bride Price Ceremony In Enugu State by iSlayer: 5:33pm On Dec 04, 2019
I no trust all these bloggers, are you sure that is not somebody's shop at the front there?

(1) (Reply)

The Best Thing I've Read On The Internet. / Breaking: Court Orders Newly Installed Oba In Lagos To Cease Power Usage. / My Dressing Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.