Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:13 AM

I’m A Bride Waiting To Be Dressed Up - Silekunola Naomi - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / I’m A Bride Waiting To Be Dressed Up - Silekunola Naomi (49635 Views)

Ooni And His Wife, Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Welcome A Son / Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Celebrates 7th Year Of En-Heralds Ministry / Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Biography, Age, Ooni Of Ife Prophetess Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m A Bride Waiting To Be Dressed Up - Silekunola Naomi by ijustdey: 2:47pm On Apr 22, 2023
Prophetess Silekunola Naomi, former wife of the Ooni of Ife, Oba Enitan Adeyeye Ogunwusi, has described herself as a bride waiting to be dressed up.

She made this known in a recent interview with The PUNCH, following the celebration of her 30th birthday.

Daily Trust reports that Naomi and the monarch parted ways in 2021 after three years together.

In the interview, she said, It’s a different thing to be single and it is a different thing to be ready to mingle. But what I can say for sure is that I am a bride waiting to be dressed up.

“I don’t know how God plans to do it because He is my event planner. But there is a big event waiting to happen (if you are) talking about that aspect of my life. Hmmm, you see this queen, it will take a strong king to get me; I am single.

“I love surprising people. I want it to come and let everybody just wow! The world should just wait; there is something huge and beautiful

On whether there is a possibility of reconciliation with the Ooni, she said, “I am going to answer that question with a question. As I have been speaking to you for the past one hour, do I look like someone who can survive in the midst of six mature and strong women? No! She is but a soft, strong, gentle woman and I can’t be a square peg in a round hole.”

https://dailytrust.com/im-a-bride-waiting-to-be-dressed-up-says-oonis-estranged-queen/

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’m A Bride Waiting To Be Dressed Up - Silekunola Naomi by BrotherSade: 2:49pm On Apr 22, 2023
😎

Marry someone who connects with your spirit.

Don't marry someone who is serving and worshipping Ogun, when you're serving God.

You cannot serve Two Masters at a time 😎

207 Likes 17 Shares

Re: I’m A Bride Waiting To Be Dressed Up - Silekunola Naomi by JasonScoolari: 2:56pm On Apr 22, 2023
As I have been speaking to you for the past one hour, do I look like someone who can survive in the midst of six mature and strong women?

Prophetess, wetin carry your leg go there in the first place?

274 Likes 12 Shares

Re: I’m A Bride Waiting To Be Dressed Up - Silekunola Naomi by Nobody: 3:08pm On Apr 22, 2023
E nor eazy to share one man with six women

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I’m A Bride Waiting To Be Dressed Up - Silekunola Naomi by saphiere(f): 3:23pm On Apr 22, 2023
We all are waiting to be dressed up in our ceremonial wears.

God please come to our aid.
Listen to our secret cry.

Meanwhile;

I am not a tribal bigot. Some of you here can testify that I am a strong advocate for women's Right & advocacy. I advocate for equal rights for women in all spheres of life.

I have been involved in an inter-tribal relationship so there's no way anyone can say I am a tribal bigot.

But here is my piece of advice to the Igbos.

Don't ever as an Igbo stream the movie "Gangs Of Lagos"

3 Likes

Re: I’m A Bride Waiting To Be Dressed Up - Silekunola Naomi by simfrost90210: 3:24pm On Apr 22, 2023
grin grin come make me wear you pant nah

3 Likes

Re: I’m A Bride Waiting To Be Dressed Up - Silekunola Naomi by ATEAMS: 3:24pm On Apr 22, 2023
After that then ?
Re: I’m A Bride Waiting To Be Dressed Up - Silekunola Naomi by timefarm(m): 3:24pm On Apr 22, 2023
She has learnt her lessons...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m A Bride Waiting To Be Dressed Up - Silekunola Naomi by vivalavida(m): 3:25pm On Apr 22, 2023
Prophetess indeed.
Which prophecy has she declared before?

She should have been able to see as a prophetess that marriage with the Ooni would fail but she didn't which proves that whatever she parades herself is all but a lie.

96 Likes 10 Shares

Re: I’m A Bride Waiting To Be Dressed Up - Silekunola Naomi by GoWithGood: 3:25pm On Apr 22, 2023
Good luck
Re: I’m A Bride Waiting To Be Dressed Up - Silekunola Naomi by saphiere(f): 3:25pm On Apr 22, 2023
vivalavida:
Prophetess indeed.
Which prophecy as she declared before?
Rule 2.

3 Likes

Re: I’m A Bride Waiting To Be Dressed Up - Silekunola Naomi by Ask4bigneyo(m): 3:26pm On Apr 22, 2023
Olosho

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I’m A Bride Waiting To Be Dressed Up - Silekunola Naomi by Obaofaba: 3:26pm On Apr 22, 2023
Abomination

Any woman that has been mounted by gods will continue to be the meat for the same god that mounted her and no one else.

Any deviant man who try shit is playing with his life.

Madam, you can't eat your cake and still have it. You have only two options, go back to god or remain single for life.

Don't turn men to sacrificial lamb.

64 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I’m A Bride Waiting To Be Dressed Up - Silekunola Naomi by jchioma: 3:27pm On Apr 22, 2023
Cryptic

1 Like

Re: I’m A Bride Waiting To Be Dressed Up - Silekunola Naomi by Lullified: 3:27pm On Apr 22, 2023
Go and sleep
BrotherSade:
😎

Marry someone that connects with your spirit.

Don't marry someone that is serving and worshipping Ogun, when you're serving God.

You cannot serve Two Masters at a time 😎

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m A Bride Waiting To Be Dressed Up - Silekunola Naomi by kingthreat(m): 3:27pm On Apr 22, 2023
Dey dere dey bobo yourself

7 Likes

Re: I’m A Bride Waiting To Be Dressed Up - Silekunola Naomi by bestman09(m): 3:27pm On Apr 22, 2023
shocked
I'm interested in being the lucky king baby! Should I apply?

1 Like

Re: I’m A Bride Waiting To Be Dressed Up - Silekunola Naomi by Obaofaba: 3:27pm On Apr 22, 2023
Any man that climb you will die miserably

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m A Bride Waiting To Be Dressed Up - Silekunola Naomi by Chucks13: 3:27pm On Apr 22, 2023
This woman hhmmm..........sorry who go put head for inside and get injuries?

8 Likes

Re: I’m A Bride Waiting To Be Dressed Up - Silekunola Naomi by vivalavida(m): 3:27pm On Apr 22, 2023
saphiere:
Rule 2.

Who is this one?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m A Bride Waiting To Be Dressed Up - Silekunola Naomi by CartelKenneth: 3:27pm On Apr 22, 2023
See this expired product o…

9 Likes

Re: I’m A Bride Waiting To Be Dressed Up - Silekunola Naomi by ChristineC: 3:28pm On Apr 22, 2023
you didn't know you wouldn't survive 6 strong women before you shook head in the marriage?

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’m A Bride Waiting To Be Dressed Up - Silekunola Naomi by saphiere(f): 3:28pm On Apr 22, 2023
vivalavida:

Who is this one?
seun rule 2
Re: I’m A Bride Waiting To Be Dressed Up - Silekunola Naomi by smokinloud(m): 3:28pm On Apr 22, 2023
This one na money she dey find upandan!.
She wan tell me say na God tell her to marry Ooni in the first place?!.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m A Bride Waiting To Be Dressed Up - Silekunola Naomi by Justbeingreal(m): 3:28pm On Apr 22, 2023
ALL THESE FORMER WIFES OF KINGS FEAR NOR GO ALLOW ME SLEEP WITH THEM TALK MORE OF MARRY CUZ THE KIND SPIRITUAL SHI WHEN DON GO DOWN DURING THE MARRIAGE.

PROPHETESS KE THE WAY PEOPLE DE ABUSE TITLES NOW EHN.

HYPOCRISY EVERYWHERE..

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’m A Bride Waiting To Be Dressed Up - Silekunola Naomi by Nobody: 3:28pm On Apr 22, 2023
Nawa ohhh
Re: I’m A Bride Waiting To Be Dressed Up - Silekunola Naomi by Kobojunkie: 3:29pm On Apr 22, 2023
ijustdey:
Prophetess Silekunola Naomi, former wife of the Ooni of Ife, Oba Enitan Adeyeye Ogunwusi, has described herself as a bride waiting to be dressed up.She made this known in a recent interview with The PUNCH, following the celebration of her 30th birthday.

Daily Trust reports that Naomi and the monarch parted ways in 2021 after three years together. In the interview, she said, “It’s a different thing to be single and it is a different thing to be ready to mingle. But what I can say for sure is that I am a bride waiting to be dressed up.
She is still high on religious fumes. Abeg wake up from these delusions o'jare! undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m A Bride Waiting To Be Dressed Up - Silekunola Naomi by Lemos14: 3:29pm On Apr 22, 2023
saphiere:
We all are waiting to be dressed up in our ceremonial wears.

God please come to our aid.
Listen to our secret cry.

Meanwhile;

We no dey marry ran through feminists.. stop Dusturbing God he has no business with you

7 Likes

Re: I’m A Bride Waiting To Be Dressed Up - Silekunola Naomi by lolu2019: 3:29pm On Apr 22, 2023
God help us men.

1 Like

Re: I’m A Bride Waiting To Be Dressed Up - Silekunola Naomi by mannobi(m): 3:29pm On Apr 22, 2023
See beauty wasting away. Madam single, go back to your Palace and take hold of your majestic d.. Ck. You are wasting your time looking for any Yoruba man to come and wife you

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’m A Bride Waiting To Be Dressed Up - Silekunola Naomi by BERNIMOORE: 3:29pm On Apr 22, 2023
JasonScoolari:
[/b]

Prophetess, wetin carry your leg go there in the first place?
The Answer is Covetousness.. ..olójú-kòkòrò.... To gain fame and Ride to the Top, she pretend to marry a traditionalist that have to carry-out rituals everyday even brought her family members including her Mum into a traditionalist Palace to make sure that she bore a child for the king and later go back into slaying mama and abandon the ministry...simple

24 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Oba Akiolu Snubs Ooni Ogunwusi As Nigerians React (Photo) / Nsibidi: The Original Nigerian Writing Script / Masquerade In London. White Men Wearing Egungun Costume Dance In London Streets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.