Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,171 members, 7,835,917 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

Tall Dark Handsome Bros---real Cute (tdhrc) Looking To Find Some Love. - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Tall Dark Handsome Bros---real Cute (tdhrc) Looking To Find Some Love. (888 Views)

Want Discreet Date? Tall, Dark & Handsome Guy A Ping Away: / I Need A Tall Dark Beautiful Girl To Date,must Be In Ibadan. / I Am Tall Dark And Handsome And I Need A Girl. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tall Dark Handsome Bros---real Cute (tdhrc) Looking To Find Some Love. by ryu11(m): 11:37am On May 25, 2007
TDH---RC BRUDA LOOKING FOR SOME CYBER LOVE
Re: Tall Dark Handsome Bros---real Cute (tdhrc) Looking To Find Some Love. by Creamish(f): 12:11pm On May 25, 2007
proof
Re: Tall Dark Handsome Bros---real Cute (tdhrc) Looking To Find Some Love. by ryu11(m): 5:11pm On May 25, 2007
Hi creamish,

I noticed you come in early many profiles, usually the first to discover. so i'm not exactly flattered you discovered me. However I'm glad to meet the adventurous spirit in you. As for proof, Name it. Proof of what exactly do you want? and what type of proof do you want?
Re: Tall Dark Handsome Bros---real Cute (tdhrc) Looking To Find Some Love. by obonyunmi(f): 5:13pm On May 25, 2007
that u r TDHRC.
Re: Tall Dark Handsome Bros---real Cute (tdhrc) Looking To Find Some Love. by ryu11(m): 6:01pm On May 25, 2007
@obo_nyunmi

Proof?

Name it Baby. And i'll give it too you. What do you want? I don't believe in mind read or second guessing. Just tell me how you want it. and I'll give it to you. ALL night long.
Re: Tall Dark Handsome Bros---real Cute (tdhrc) Looking To Find Some Love. by Creamish(f): 6:38pm On May 25, 2007
U dont have to b flattered cos i dint discover u-----ur thread popped up while i was on dis zone. WUld u have prefered seeing "No of visits:100, No of replies: 0" ?

nwayz as for me being d first to reply many threads, lets just say im interested in wat they have to say. If u have any particular problem with dat, i might as well buzz off ur thread

B4 ur confirmation, i mite as well tell u wat i askd for----proof of wat u said u r.
Re: Tall Dark Handsome Bros---real Cute (tdhrc) Looking To Find Some Love. by Creamish(f): 6:38pm On May 25, 2007
on a second thought, never mind undecided
Re: Tall Dark Handsome Bros---real Cute (tdhrc) Looking To Find Some Love. by Nobody: 6:44pm On May 25, 2007
please please ryu11 read the rules! grin
Re: Tall Dark Handsome Bros---real Cute (tdhrc) Looking To Find Some Love. by ryu11(m): 3:10pm On May 31, 2007
Ok , so there you go. You wanted proof. Now you got it. I've uploaded my most recent pix here. Take a good look.

If u have any particular problem with that, i might as well buzz off your thread

Didn't mean to turn u off girl, but like u wanted , i got da proof, now, i want a dinner d8. so I'll ask like the real gentle man d@ i am.

C Pliz can you go out to dinner with me??
Re: Tall Dark Handsome Bros---real Cute (tdhrc) Looking To Find Some Love. by Creamish(f): 5:48pm On May 31, 2007
in d zoo?---I'm going to eat u up because u look tasty---gggrrrrooooowwwwlllllllllllll  grin
Re: Tall Dark Handsome Bros---real Cute (tdhrc) Looking To Find Some Love. by ryu11(m): 9:05am On Jun 01, 2007
OK, your are free to eat me up, but Please, Please and I beg again Please, don't eat my Nipples, I just can't stand it, they might be thick and inviting, however they are tooooo sensitive shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Tall Dark Handsome Bros---real Cute (tdhrc) Looking To Find Some Love. by marlet01(m): 10:51am On Jun 01, 2007
Hmmmm!
Re: Tall Dark Handsome Bros---real Cute (tdhrc) Looking To Find Some Love. by Creamish(f): 11:21am On Jun 01, 2007
lol--Marlet--no comment?

Ryu---c'mon--lets have ur real pix cool
Re: Tall Dark Handsome Bros---real Cute (tdhrc) Looking To Find Some Love. by ryu11(m): 11:48am On Jun 01, 2007
sorry babie, I'm not that insecure about my looks. I don't need validation from this community. It'll be like hearing a good morning in the morning.

If you wana see me. it'll have to be in person. and trust me you'll say 'good morning' at 7pm. grin grin grin

Now, how about that dinner d8?
Re: Tall Dark Handsome Bros---real Cute (tdhrc) Looking To Find Some Love. by tasiana(m): 1:24pm On Jun 01, 2007
welcome aboard wink
Re: Tall Dark Handsome Bros---real Cute (tdhrc) Looking To Find Some Love. by marlet01(m): 1:52pm On Jun 01, 2007
@ creamish

Lol, Mine is coming very soon. cheesy wink
Re: Tall Dark Handsome Bros---real Cute (tdhrc) Looking To Find Some Love. by Creamish(f): 2:07pm On Jun 01, 2007
Date eh?---personal?---how u wan make dat one happen?I resemble winch? lol--watz ur addy? Lets chat cool
Re: Tall Dark Handsome Bros---real Cute (tdhrc) Looking To Find Some Love. by ryu11(m): 2:35pm On Jun 01, 2007
Sorry honey, I can't give it out here. it's not for public consumption. let me have yours, i'll hit you up.
Re: Tall Dark Handsome Bros---real Cute (tdhrc) Looking To Find Some Love. by Creamish(f): 2:47pm On Jun 01, 2007
Its my own dat is for public consumption lol grin

Ok--come to www.nigeriancircle.com

register and we'l continue from there cool
Re: Tall Dark Handsome Bros---real Cute (tdhrc) Looking To Find Some Love. by ryu11(m): 5:14pm On Jun 01, 2007
C. i didn't mean it that way. If thats the way you feel, it's good you let me know. Thats what is regarded as good commuinication. It fosters good relationships and makes an unsound marriage work. Okay, I'll be there. I mean at your site,

But

Only after I get what it is i want from here. I'm not that kind of guy, you know, jumping from here to there. I'm consistent. But like I said earlier, the C stands for CUTE.
Re: Tall Dark Handsome Bros---real Cute (tdhrc) Looking To Find Some Love. by Creamish(f): 7:19pm On Jun 04, 2007
Zeen. U there yet?

(1) (Reply)

Reality101 Need A Girlfriend / ignore / For The Gurls/ladies Only,*no Guyz Please.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.