Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,777 members, 7,813,570 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:14 PM

Doctor In The House, What's Wrong With Me? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctor In The House, What's Wrong With Me? (1311 Views)

Appointments With Doctor In LASUTH Takes Months: Lady Recounts Graphic Experienc / Monkeypox Outbreak Hits Bayelsa, Doctor, 10 Others Quarantined / Stop Squeezing Your Woman's Breasts: Medical Doctor Warns Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Doctor In The House, What's Wrong With Me? by Obascoetubi: 5:26pm On Dec 03, 2019
check this blood test & tell me

Re: Doctor In The House, What's Wrong With Me? by Mutemenot(m): 5:33pm On Dec 03, 2019
Buhari is your problem

1 Like

Re: Doctor In The House, What's Wrong With Me? by aminusodiq(m): 5:35pm On Dec 03, 2019
u have chlorophy B..... wait for d online doctors to proceed solutions !!!
Re: Doctor In The House, What's Wrong With Me? by Obascoetubi: 6:14pm On Dec 03, 2019
aminusodiq:
u have chlorophy B..... wait for d online doctors to proceed solutions !!!
DID I HAVE TYPHOID?
Re: Doctor In The House, What's Wrong With Me? by aminusodiq(m): 9:16pm On Dec 03, 2019
Obascoetubi:
DID I HAVE TYPHOID?
no u have chlorophyll B which is as a result of reversed photosynthesis
Re: Doctor In The House, What's Wrong With Me? by Obascoetubi: 9:42pm On Dec 03, 2019
aminusodiq:
what caused it?
Re: Doctor In The House, What's Wrong With Me? by Nobody: 9:42pm On Dec 03, 2019
why didnt you ask the lab attendant that did the test for u
Re: Doctor In The House, What's Wrong With Me? by Obascoetubi: 9:57pm On Dec 03, 2019
aminu114:
why didnt you ask the lab attendant that did the test for u
they said na typhoid
Re: Doctor In The House, What's Wrong With Me? by GregJames(m): 10:14pm On Dec 03, 2019
aminusodiq:

� lol
Re: Doctor In The House, What's Wrong With Me? by Obascoetubi: 6:58am On Dec 04, 2019
Re: Doctor In The House, What's Wrong With Me? by Teejor27(f): 9:20am On Dec 04, 2019
aminusodiq:
Haba grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Doctor In The House, What's Wrong With Me? by Obascoetubi: 10:28am On Dec 04, 2019
Teejor27:
Haba grin grin grin
NA JOKE THE GUY DEY JOKE
Re: Doctor In The House, What's Wrong With Me? by Obascoetubi: 8:10am On Dec 29, 2019
NairalandDoctor come anser my question
Re: Doctor In The House, What's Wrong With Me? by NairalandDoctor(m): 2:00pm On Dec 30, 2019
Obascoetubi:
NairalandDoctor come anser my question
am here and thanks for reaching out what's wrong with you? Happy Xmas and a Prosperous New Year in abundant health and wealth
Re: Doctor In The House, What's Wrong With Me? by NairalandDoctor(m): 2:02pm On Dec 30, 2019
aminusodiq:
Dubin godiya Mallam aminu
Re: Doctor In The House, What's Wrong With Me? by NairalandDoctor(m): 2:41pm On Dec 30, 2019
You the test results shows you are having typhoid, let's what'sapp for more details
WhatsApp Number (Zero Eight Zero Six Six Nine Nine Six Seven Five)
Re: Doctor In The House, What's Wrong With Me? by aminusodiq(m): 3:09pm On Dec 30, 2019
NairalandDoctor:
Dubin godiya Mallam aminu
im yoruba... I doont undstnd cry
Re: Doctor In The House, What's Wrong With Me? by Decallionaire: 4:11pm On Dec 30, 2019
NairalandDoctor:
You the test results shows you are having typhoid, let's what'sapp for more details

Number not complete
Re: Doctor In The House, What's Wrong With Me? by Obascoetubi: 4:23pm On Dec 30, 2019
NairalandDoctor:
am here and thanks for reaching out what's wrong with you? Happy Xmas and a Prosperous New Year in abundant health and wealth
just feeling weak, i attached lab test above, check & tell me
Re: Doctor In The House, What's Wrong With Me? by Obascoetubi: 4:26pm On Dec 30, 2019
NairalandDoctor:
THANKS
Re: Doctor In The House, What's Wrong With Me? by Obascoetubi: 4:28pm On Dec 30, 2019
NairalandDoctor:
NUMBER NOT COMPLETE
Re: Doctor In The House, What's Wrong With Me? by NairalandDoctor(m): 7:05pm On Dec 30, 2019
Obascoetubi:
NUMBER NOT COMPLETE
Zero, Eight,Zero,Three,Six,Six,Nine,Nine,Six,Seven,Five
Re: Doctor In The House, What's Wrong With Me? by NairalandDoctor(m): 7:07pm On Dec 30, 2019
aminusodiq:
im yoruba... I doont undstnd cry
eshewun gun
Re: Doctor In The House, What's Wrong With Me? by aminusodiq(m): 8:49pm On Dec 30, 2019
NairalandDoctor:
eshewun gun
lol.. Thank u
Re: Doctor In The House, What's Wrong With Me? by Obascoetubi: 11:34am On Dec 31, 2019
NairalandDoctor:
Zero, Eight,Zero,Three,Six,Six,Nine,Nine,Six,Seven,Five
@ nairalanddoctor thanks for ur support i appreciate
Re: Doctor In The House, What's Wrong With Me? by NairalandDoctor(m): 6:45pm On Dec 31, 2019
Obascoetubi:
@ nairalanddoctor thanks for ur support i appreciate
I wish you health my dear may Almighty God Bless Us All Shout out to Mannabbqgrill, HealthServe, Aminusodiq Seun lalasticlala and all that contribute in this noble forum happy new year Nairalanders

₦airalandDoctor

1 Like

Re: Doctor In The House, What's Wrong With Me? by healthserve(m): 6:53pm On Dec 31, 2019
NairalandDoctor:
I wish you health my dear may Almighty God Bless Us All Shout out to Mannabbqgrill, HealthServe, Aminusodiq Seun lalasticlala and all that contribute in this noble forum happy new year Nairalanders

₦airalandDoctor

Blessings your eminence. I'm. Wishing you the very best of 2020 and that your heart desires come to life.

1 Like

Re: Doctor In The House, What's Wrong With Me? by NairalandDoctor(m): 7:06pm On Dec 31, 2019
healthserve:

Blessings your eminence. I'm. Wishing you the very best of 2020 and that your heart desires come to life.

and you to sir
Re: Doctor In The House, What's Wrong With Me? by armyofone(m): 12:06am On Jan 01, 2020
Which one is photosynthesis, sunlight and chlorophyll in this matter? grin the poster believed you!

Op, take the result to the hospital. See a doctor for better explanation and diagnosis.

aminusodiq:
Re: Doctor In The House, What's Wrong With Me? by aminusodiq(m): 12:49am On Jan 01, 2020
armyofone:
Which one is photosynthesis, sunlight and chlorophyll in this matter? grin the poster believed you!

Op, take the result to the hospital. See a doctor for better explanation and diagnosis.

lmao. grin grin i was just joking... Neva knew he believed me
Re: Doctor In The House, What's Wrong With Me? by Obascoetubi: 10:34pm On Jan 08, 2020
armyofone:

no doctor in our hospital
Re: Doctor In The House, What's Wrong With Me? by Obascoetubi: 10:00pm On Mar 11, 2020
NairalandDoctor:
y u no dey whatsap again?

(1) (Reply)

I Lost A Neighbor To Tyhoid / Ginger, Garlic, And Lemon Early Morning Tea; What You Need To Stay More Healthy / What Can I Do To Gain More Weight: Please Any Medic Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.