Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,059 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

First Person To Upload Mi-beef From Mi2 Album Will Marry My Sista - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / First Person To Upload Mi-beef From Mi2 Album Will Marry My Sista (5229 Views)

T-pain's New Album Will Be Out In September. / Dj Zeez --4kasibe Album will be released 15 January 2008. / Help A Naija Sista Win $10,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Person To Upload Mi-beef From Mi2 Album Will Marry My Sista by eldee(m): 4:04pm On Nov 25, 2010
DBR:

Obviously na M.i taunt the KellyH. .make we nor lie! sad

oNe

It wasn't a taunt, it's just a funny rhyme . . . he doesn't take things serious, Kelly Handsome is obviously protective of his territory.
Sumn like that is what you laugh at while watching footie in a pub.

You don't have the right to be offended if no offence was intended.
Re: First Person To Upload Mi-beef From Mi2 Album Will Marry My Sista by slimshay(m): 4:04pm On Nov 25, 2010
Catch feelings ke, e must defend his 'MANhood' nah.

No be 'am I better than M.I.' start yawa?
Re: First Person To Upload Mi-beef From Mi2 Album Will Marry My Sista by DBR: 4:11pm On Nov 25, 2010
rocnaija:

Dude is on that subliminal tip.
But in the context of the first song I doubt he was firing shots at Kelly, that one just dey catch feelings.

Just dey catch feelings? Y kellyH of all names?
Why Keke or D1. .are they the richest young dudes around?
or the realest men around?

The guy get reason to vex naa. .u nor kno say na so slang dey start?
if a babe's bf is not "bucksed' up. .pple wil start sayin he's kellyH.

things like. . . babe, na KellyH u go chop?. .when loaded correct bobos dey town?

ma new year resolution, me i nor dey for KellyH again o. .i want a real man

or. .i don tire for KellyH. .na real man i dey find now. grin grin
Infact the guy spose catch more than feelin sef grin grin grin

oNe
Re: First Person To Upload Mi-beef From Mi2 Album Will Marry My Sista by rocnaija(m): 4:15pm On Nov 25, 2010
But even Vector's first single started with the words,

"Kilode, what the heck do you want from me
asking if I can kill MI"

Like, dude, just make your music.
Re: First Person To Upload Mi-beef From Mi2 Album Will Marry My Sista by rocnaija(m): 4:17pm On Nov 25, 2010
DBR:

Just dey catch feelings? Y kellyH of all names?
Why Keke or D1. .are they the richest young dudes around?
or the realest men around?

The guy get reason to vex naa. .u nor kno say na so slang dey start?
if a babe's bf is not "bucksed' up. .pple wil start sayin he's kellyH.

things like. . . babe, na KellyH u go chop?. .when loaded correct bobos dey town?

ma new year resolution, me i nor dey for KellyH again o. .i want a real man

or. .i don tire for KellyH. .na real man i dey find now. grin grin
Infact the guy spose catch more than feelin sef grin grin grin

oNe

Nah. . . Kelly was signed to keke and D!'s label, hence the reference.
It's like saying why bother with Sauce kid when you can have Obi Asika.
Doesn't mean Obi is the richest young dude in town.

The dude just dey catch feelings.
Re: First Person To Upload Mi-beef From Mi2 Album Will Marry My Sista by DBR: 4:17pm On Nov 25, 2010
eldee:

It wasn't a taunt, it's just a funny rhyme . . . he doesn't take things serious, Kelly Handsome is obviously protective of his territory.
Sumn like that is what you laugh at while watching footie in a pub.

You don't have the right to be offended if no offence was intended.
Oh? Na u wan tell me bout Jude now abi?? lol. .ok naa.

Taunt or not. .inferin' that a dude is not a man aint a compliment either., or is it?
pple that have said less to u here. .eldiggy,  u'v chewed off. .or attempted to chew off their ears grin

oNe
Re: First Person To Upload Mi-beef From Mi2 Album Will Marry My Sista by eldee(m): 4:28pm On Nov 25, 2010
DBR:

Oh? Na u wan tell me bout Jude now abi?? lol. .ok naa.

Taunt or not. .inferin' that a dude is not a man aint a compliment either., or is it?
pple that have said less to u here. .eldiggy,  u'v chewed off. .or attempted to chew off their ears grin

oNe

Context is everything . . . if you called me a brokeass, I'll laugh it off, why?? Because yesterday you said 'my maga didn't pay but I'm friends with Eldee'
Re: First Person To Upload Mi-beef From Mi2 Album Will Marry My Sista by DBR: 4:30pm On Nov 25, 2010
rocnaija:

Nah. . . I disagree!
 Kelly was signed to keke and D!'s label, hence the reference.
It's like saying why bother with Sauce kid when you can have Obi Asika.
Doesn't mean Obi is the richest young dude in town.

u disagree? lol.
Ok, it flew over ur head!

Didnt u read Y D1 and Keke?
of course thats y he cld put kellyH. because of d affiliation
But i asked, why them?
Do they epitomize real men?

Y not Ikechucku is a blokey/ i'l tell him when i see him
but if i want a man t'will be asika obi/

or

Iceprince is a fine boy. .i tell him he's Ma dude/
but if i want a man t'will be Maikori audu/

ma point being, it aint a careless rhyme, he tot bout it
he know wat it means. .mayb he neva xpectd d guy to catch it grin

oNe
Re: First Person To Upload Mi-beef From Mi2 Album Will Marry My Sista by eldee(m): 4:33pm On Nov 25, 2010
@DBR

Why Keke and D1?? Because they're the only famously rich people in the industry.
The same way most people will rather rhyme with P.Diddy or Jay-Z when they're talking bout wealth and not L.A Reid and Russel Simmons.
Re: First Person To Upload Mi-beef From Mi2 Album Will Marry My Sista by DBR: 4:34pm On Nov 25, 2010
eldee:

Context is everything . . . if you called me a brokeass, I'll laugh it off, why?? Because yesterday you said 'my maga didn't pay but I'm friends with Eldee'

WAt was this^^^^?
Nwayz, the contex of the line is this:
yes kellyH na fine boy, but nor be real man like keke or D1. .its simply!

oNe
Re: First Person To Upload Mi-beef From Mi2 Album Will Marry My Sista by kaypumpin2(m): 4:34pm On Nov 25, 2010
El dee!am I eligible to drop me email?
Re: First Person To Upload Mi-beef From Mi2 Album Will Marry My Sista by rocnaija(m): 4:35pm On Nov 25, 2010
DBR:

u disagree? lol.
Ok, it flew over your head!

Didnt u read Y D1 and Keke?
of course thats y he cld put kellyH. because of d affiliation
But i asked, why them?
Do they epitomize real men?

Y not Ikechucku is a blokey/ i'l tell him when i see him
but if i want a man t'will be asika obi/

or

Iceprince is a fine boy. .i tell him he's Ma dude/
but if i want a man t'will be Maikori audu/

ma point being, it aint a careless rhyme, he tot bout it
he know wat it means. .mayb he neva xpectd d guy to catch it grin

oNe

So basically you're suggesting any of the line you used there would have had the recipients writing diss tracks?
Or that he underestimated Kelly's intelligence?
Re: First Person To Upload Mi-beef From Mi2 Album Will Marry My Sista by eldee(m): 4:38pm On Nov 25, 2010
DBR:

WAt was this^^^^?
Nwayz, the contex of the line is this:
yes kellyH na fine boy, but nor be real man like keke or D1. .its simply!

oNe

Nah, that's content . . . context is 'this guy's a cool guy that just made a simple line, if I want to reply, I'll give him a one-liner about him being short, let's see if he laughs about it.'
Re: First Person To Upload Mi-beef From Mi2 Album Will Marry My Sista by rocnaija(m): 4:41pm On Nov 25, 2010
Based on your logic, DBR, Jim Iyke suppse commit suicide after hearing the line.
"I like Jim Iyke but Dangote is better yet"
Re: First Person To Upload Mi-beef From Mi2 Album Will Marry My Sista by DBR: 4:44pm On Nov 25, 2010
eldee:

@DBR

Why Keke and D1?? Because they're the only famously rich people in the industry.
The same way most people will rather rhyme with P.Diddy or Jay-Z when they're talking bout wealth and not L.A Reid and Russel Simmons.

rocnaija:

So basically you're suggesting any of the line you used there would have had the recipients writing diss tracks?
Or that he underestimated Kelly's intelligence?

Eldee, im not sayin he shud refer any random rich dude( tho he still did so adenuga, obama et all)
dont sound like he had no options. .na by force to drop that line

Rocnaija:
If u r signed to Badboy, or Roc. .u wont big up others as the Real deal!
u big up your own. .as a shout out to your label ceo. .
so if that analogy is a must and he must drop that line or die why M.i nor use him own Oga as epitome of Real Man?
thats y i gaveu the options,  and it still works perfectly.

But cos he knows it has a diss slur to it. .e nor do am grin grin

oNe
Re: First Person To Upload Mi-beef From Mi2 Album Will Marry My Sista by javalove(m): 4:46pm On Nov 25, 2010
Listened to Beef. . .Nice Track

@eldee

Omo u cracked me up big type with the newspaper ish. . .i tot I was d only one. . . I used to sell popsy's guirdian and tribune too when man dey huzzle back in d days. . .lol. . .dat na history now. , but that was madddddddddd funny!!!!!!!  grin grin
Re: First Person To Upload Mi-beef From Mi2 Album Will Marry My Sista by DBR: 4:51pm On Nov 25, 2010
rocnaija:

Based on your logic, DBR, Jim Iyke suppse commit suicide after hearing the line.
"I like Jim Iyke but Dangote is better yet"

C'mon . .this line is wayyyyyyy softer naauwww. . puhhhleaaseee!!!
i like jim iyke but Dangote is better. .so?
can u compare that to a line suggestin u r not A real man? haba!

ok, lemme play ginie. .choose one

I like Rocnaija but Eldee is beta
OR
Rocnaija is fine but Eldee is a real Man

Which wld u rather u went with??
ohooo. . I tot so!

oNe
Re: First Person To Upload Mi-beef From Mi2 Album Will Marry My Sista by eldee(m): 4:52pm On Nov 25, 2010
javalove:

Omo u cracked me up big type with the newspaper ish. . .i tot I was d only one. . . I used to sell popsy's guirdian and tribune too when man dey huzzle back in d days. . .lol. . .dat na history now. ,  but that was madddddddddd funny!!!!!!!  grin grin

Abi ooh . . . when Guardian got expensive my dad moved to Punch, the woman reduced the guguru because Punch was smaller.

DBR:

Eldee, im not sayin he shud refer any random rich dude( tho he still did so adenuga, obama et all)
dont sound like he had no options. .na by force to drop that line

Rocnaija:
so if that analogy is a must and he must drop that line or die why M.i nor use him own Oga as epitome of Real Man?

oNe

Why didn't he use his oga?? Same reason he used Kennis on No one can curse . . . they're famous.
I get tired of people saying 'you should have used this line', there's always an optional line, flow, verse, that's why people do remakes.
Re: First Person To Upload Mi-beef From Mi2 Album Will Marry My Sista by rocnaija(m): 4:53pm On Nov 25, 2010
DBR:

Rocnaija:

oNe

Can't front bro, but I'm struggling to understand where you're coming from.
It's all good though.
Re: First Person To Upload Mi-beef From Mi2 Album Will Marry My Sista by rapjunkie(m): 4:54pm On Nov 25, 2010
eldee:

My dad bought Guardian Newspaper for N60 every weekday for a year, at the end of the year I tried to sell em the the groundnut woman and all I got was a month's supply of guguru and epa

Please tell Ibime. grin

@Ofoka

who tell u say i dey London?. . .  , i be globetrotter mayne!!. . . . wherever i lay my hat. . .  .  grin
Re: First Person To Upload Mi-beef From Mi2 Album Will Marry My Sista by slimshay(m): 4:58pm On Nov 25, 2010
@ eldee biko nu, he is entitilted to use anyline he deems fit hoping people take it in context, but the name being called is entitled to miss the context and respond as he deems fit.
You just don't go calling people names on tracks nah, haba!!
On 'Pledge allegiance' T.I said 'Jay talking bout he made the blueprint, ' And then changed it to 'Jay said he made the blueprint, '. I'm sure you can understand why did that. Its easier to take some things outta context than some.

After all like I said, 'Am I better than MI' no be diss, nah jus question. Is Eldeegity a -guguru gangsta? *grin*
Re: First Person To Upload Mi-beef From Mi2 Album Will Marry My Sista by DBR: 5:09pm On Nov 25, 2010
@Slim
Bless ur mind!

oNe
Re: First Person To Upload Mi-beef From Mi2 Album Will Marry My Sista by Mobinga: 7:13pm On Nov 25, 2010
This has got to be the most pointless argument I've come across
Re: First Person To Upload Mi-beef From Mi2 Album Will Marry My Sista by slimshay(m): 7:34pm On Nov 25, 2010
Mobinga oya over to FFR, go and faint small. . . .lol
Re: First Person To Upload Mi-beef From Mi2 Album Will Marry My Sista by dawhizkid1(m): 8:14pm On Nov 25, 2010
@eldee
iamdawhizkid@gmail.com
i already bought the 'Relatively Weak' Album sha, the hard copy, but e no get the bonus cuts. So i go happy if u fit foward the bonus cuts. Thanks!
Re: First Person To Upload Mi-beef From Mi2 Album Will Marry My Sista by kaypumpin2(m): 11:12pm On Nov 25, 2010
El Dee,I see you bruv wink

But i ain't in that location you mentioned presently hence my konji for the album.
Re: First Person To Upload Mi-beef From Mi2 Album Will Marry My Sista by eldee(m): 12:25am On Nov 26, 2010
slimshay:

@ eldee biko nu, he is entitilted to use anyline he deems fit hoping people take it in context, but the name being called is entitled to miss the context and respond as he deems fit.
You just don't go calling people names on tracks nah, haba!!
On 'Pledge allegiance' T.I said 'Jay talking bout he made the blueprint, ' And then changed it to 'Jay said he made the blueprint, '. I'm sure you can understand why did that. Its easier to take some things outta context than some.

After all like I said, 'Am I better than MI' no be diss, nah jus question. Is Eldeegity a -guguru gangsta? *grin*

True that . . . he has a right to be pissed.
But then your reaction to these things just show what kind of person you are, and that's the point I'm looking at.

Would a reasonable man, knowing the context react the way Kelly did?? NO!!!
Meaning he's not reasonable. . . it's called the King Hammer syndrome. grin grin
Re: First Person To Upload Mi-beef From Mi2 Album Will Marry My Sista by chronique(m): 2:42am On Nov 26, 2010
@ eldee: why do i have a feeling that you're kinda biased? you just dont use words like that on a track you're expecting people all around the world to listen,and expect the victim to smile and eat guguru with pure water,assuming it's a harmless line.
Re: First Person To Upload Mi-beef From Mi2 Album Will Marry My Sista by slimshay(m): 7:49am On Nov 26, 2010
'I know Pablo, Noriega, the real Noriega
He owes me a hundred favors'

'KH is handosme. . . . .BUT if I want a MAN it will be Keke and D-One'

*emphasis mine.

Compare the 2 lines, basically saying the same thing. Now remember this is hiphop where the right line would add a word to the dictionary as DBR pointed out before.

'You are a fake, a phony, a kitten, a STAN'
and where people make hot tracks and keep them for 2 months waiting for somebody to ask if he is better than them *wink* *grin*. . . .sori bb ish.

This is hip hop, a man shall protect his name, lest he be a diagnosis. . .The Hammer Syndrome. . . .lol.
Re: First Person To Upload Mi-beef From Mi2 Album Will Marry My Sista by 04kaa: 9:40am On Nov 26, 2010
this una argument is pointless, make una diss una self instead, disses are sweeter than this senseless arguments,

eldee kushe o,, nice one cheesy
Re: First Person To Upload Mi-beef From Mi2 Album Will Marry My Sista by 04kaa: 9:54am On Nov 26, 2010
eyin boys next on the most wanted list is rugged, OD and terry;s album , whizkid , mobingo , eldee , dbr make una launch manhunt to get me the albums am in calcutta right now for the annual ebora merindinlogun annual general meeting grin
Re: First Person To Upload Mi-beef From Mi2 Album Will Marry My Sista by DBR: 10:17am On Nov 26, 2010
@Ofoka
OD n Terry's album ?. .guy, go buy ya own and stop lookin upload.
U be osho-free?!!!! grin

oNe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Download latest music:tekno Ft. Runtown – Summer Love / Just Sonnie - 'Taking Over' (Video) / Asa Or Nneka?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.