Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,019 members, 7,814,482 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

Seventh-Day Adventist Couple Weds Without Reception, Bestman, Chief Bridesmaid - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Seventh-Day Adventist Couple Weds Without Reception, Bestman, Chief Bridesmaid (86960 Views)

Couple Weds In A Living Room In Taraba Due To Coronavirus Lockdown (Photo) / Wedding Without Reception At Catholic Church Bariga. Food & Souvenir Packaged / Lady Weds Without Wearing Makeup (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seventh-Day Adventist Couple Weds Without Reception, Bestman, Chief Bridesmaid by Nobody: 9:55pm On Dec 03, 2019
Oya make we do am na since we have the same preference cool
maynation:
How I want mine.
No need wasting money on frivolities.
Re: Seventh-Day Adventist Couple Weds Without Reception, Bestman, Chief Bridesmaid by jakandeola(m): 9:56pm On Dec 03, 2019
sochey:
The woman go Just go home dey cry....

At least, even if you no wan spend, do it in a small way in which you will be happy in the end.

We often times deny ourselves pleasure because we don't want to do like others but regret and forever live in self pity afterwards....

Me, my wedding go loud gan!!

No you sabi! tongue
becos u want to snap pix and impress pples. will ur marriage be loud? girl witout brain.
Re: Seventh-Day Adventist Couple Weds Without Reception, Bestman, Chief Bridesmaid by greatreality: 9:57pm On Dec 03, 2019
na the two of them go still cook and serve the guest food, this is not entertained, even in the bible is never recorded where only the couple handle their wedding entertainment alone. people around you on wedding make wedding enjoyable a little, but budget well that is what they said. i know most guys go like am but try this on a very flashy girl thunder go fire you and your budget, i budget gburu onwe gi.
Re: Seventh-Day Adventist Couple Weds Without Reception, Bestman, Chief Bridesmaid by Nobody: 9:57pm On Dec 03, 2019
pocohantas:
Why must people always link weddings like this to cost-cutting? Some of us do not like noise!!!

Who is us? grin
Re: Seventh-Day Adventist Couple Weds Without Reception, Bestman, Chief Bridesmaid by jakandeola(m): 10:00pm On Dec 03, 2019
pocohantas:
Why must people always link weddings like this to cost-cutting? Some of us do not like noise!!!
hahahahaha u hate marriage cos ur in pains of love.
Re: Seventh-Day Adventist Couple Weds Without Reception, Bestman, Chief Bridesmaid by tfelicityk(m): 10:02pm On Dec 03, 2019
I concur to sure wedding...
Re: Seventh-Day Adventist Couple Weds Without Reception, Bestman, Chief Bridesmaid by emmarocks: 10:04pm On Dec 03, 2019
maynation:
How I want mine.
let's get married already
Re: Seventh-Day Adventist Couple Weds Without Reception, Bestman, Chief Bridesmaid by CloudResident(m): 10:08pm On Dec 03, 2019
Creating your own happiness requires being original.. They are happy
Re: Seventh-Day Adventist Couple Weds Without Reception, Bestman, Chief Bridesmaid by Sewasaunt(f): 10:09pm On Dec 03, 2019
LET PEOPLE MARRY HOWEVER THEY WISH!!!!

kilode?

Why can't we focus on better and more important things, everything is basically about the next person these days.
Re: Seventh-Day Adventist Couple Weds Without Reception, Bestman, Chief Bridesmaid by Nobody: 10:10pm On Dec 03, 2019
Now this is what is called a civilized wedding.

Do I need to increase the volume to let the house know she is a wife material for allowing such wedding?
Re: Seventh-Day Adventist Couple Weds Without Reception, Bestman, Chief Bridesmaid by madridsta007(m): 10:10pm On Dec 03, 2019
izzou:
grin

Because he did his this way, doesn't mean other who spend on theirs are foolish

Spend with a budget. Don't go into debt because of a wedding simple.

A man with 300 million will see a suit of 700k as nothing. Make everybody live within im means

Nobody said anyone who does otherwise is foolish.
Why is your conscience paining you?
Re: Seventh-Day Adventist Couple Weds Without Reception, Bestman, Chief Bridesmaid by Saintmary(f): 10:12pm On Dec 03, 2019
All I ask, is to be surrounded by people who truly love me, I hate the thought of getting married in the presence of God and manhypocrites
Re: Seventh-Day Adventist Couple Weds Without Reception, Bestman, Chief Bridesmaid by mechanics(m): 10:17pm On Dec 03, 2019
Simple wedding ceremony.
Re: Seventh-Day Adventist Couple Weds Without Reception, Bestman, Chief Bridesmaid by wristbangle: 10:31pm On Dec 03, 2019
eleojo23:
Desperate times calls for desperate measures. The economy is bad.

I like their courage. They were not bothered about what people will think especially in this country where people don't know how to mind their business. After all, na after the ceremony na im the marriage go begin

If you cannot afford a lavish wedding, do what is within your means. In fact, people tend to forget a wedding no matter how good it was when they attend another one the next Saturday.

No need to kill yourself in this life abeg.

Real life begins after the ceremony. Nobody will help you pay your bills, so it is wise to save for life after the ceremony

Their own is still loud. I attended a very low key wedding where the couple, family members and friends were not more than 25. The wedding was held in the bride's parents compound. Na there pastor pray for them, guests ate take-away packaged meal and all left.

Their marriage is blissful. Now the couple have relocated to Germany doing well. Loud wedding will waste your resources and invite village people to tamper a good marriage.

1 Like

Re: Seventh-Day Adventist Couple Weds Without Reception, Bestman, Chief Bridesmaid by jojothaiv(m): 10:31pm On Dec 03, 2019
OffPoint, we don get padi o

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Seventh-Day Adventist Couple Weds Without Reception, Bestman, Chief Bridesmaid by rayobaba(m): 10:33pm On Dec 03, 2019
sochey:

At least, even if you no wan spend, do it in a small way in which you will be happy in the end.

We often times deny ourselves pleasure because we don't want to do like others but regret and forever live in self pity afterwards....

No you sabi! tongue
No, na u no Sabi. U would av made a lot of commendable point if u didn't mention "the woman go just go home dey cry" How do u know she cried!
U want a loud wedding...very good
Someone else don't want loud wedding,....respect that and don't judge dt she wl cry
Re: Seventh-Day Adventist Couple Weds Without Reception, Bestman, Chief Bridesmaid by ajericho(m): 10:34pm On Dec 03, 2019
lalasticlala:
Here is a unique wedding that took place at Seventh Day Adventist Church in Port Harcourt.

https://m.facebook.com/adventistnaija/photos/a.1710966379213200/2160523847590782/?type=3&source=57
no money
angry
Re: Seventh-Day Adventist Couple Weds Without Reception, Bestman, Chief Bridesmaid by Xisnin(m): 10:35pm On Dec 03, 2019
Afamed:

White that introduces white wedding does not spend to entertain 1000 guests at their wedding even at a booming economy of their sides
Whites did not introduce the wedding to us.
Re: Seventh-Day Adventist Couple Weds Without Reception, Bestman, Chief Bridesmaid by Nobody: 10:35pm On Dec 03, 2019
Omoluabi16:
That's a bold move, and I salute them.
However, a wedding is a once in a lifetime thing so it deserves some pomp. Bottom line is to be wise, and cut your coat.

Once upon a time, I wanted a quiet wedding with zero fuss and a man began to talk like you
And tomorrow the rants on here would be about women being the ones who wreck pockets and bank accounts lipsrsealed
My point is? Allow them have their no pomp. That you want to pomp and slay does not mean that everybody has the same pomping philosophy as you
Re: Seventh-Day Adventist Couple Weds Without Reception, Bestman, Chief Bridesmaid by baby124: 10:35pm On Dec 03, 2019
Nice one. Congrats to the couple.
Re: Seventh-Day Adventist Couple Weds Without Reception, Bestman, Chief Bridesmaid by Zakamori: 10:35pm On Dec 03, 2019
Flexherbal:
At the end of the day, what matters is that , they are legally married.

God bless their home!

Some sachets of Mr. Flex Herbal Tea For Men will not be bad for the honeymoon, make Oga use am do e bedmatics well well so that in 9 months time, they will also celebrate the birth of the child, in style.

All those getting married this season . Do it with what you have. Try not to borrow , if you must borrow, make sure it is what you can easily pay back.
There is marriage, after wedding ceremony.

WE ARE STILL WAITING FOR YOUR BLACK FRIDAY PROMO.
Re: Seventh-Day Adventist Couple Weds Without Reception, Bestman, Chief Bridesmaid by Nobody: 10:40pm On Dec 03, 2019
A lowkey wedding can be tasteful and still have a lot of resources (especially money)saved too. Someone very close to me had such a wedding cool
I am imagining the regular take away packs that I know and I am saying “no way”
So my objections here are just two- the “white” wedding and the take away packs
However I love their lowkey concept
It can be even way more lowkey sef lipsrsealed
Re: Seventh-Day Adventist Couple Weds Without Reception, Bestman, Chief Bridesmaid by protocol(m): 10:41pm On Dec 03, 2019
He spent a lot. I wore native do my white wedding.

1 Like

Re: Seventh-Day Adventist Couple Weds Without Reception, Bestman, Chief Bridesmaid by DESAN(f): 10:47pm On Dec 03, 2019
I prefer it jare aleast everyone present will get their pack of food not the one that food will not be served to everyone at reception party.
Re: Seventh-Day Adventist Couple Weds Without Reception, Bestman, Chief Bridesmaid by greenguy: 10:49pm On Dec 03, 2019
Las Las, this is the future of wedding in Nigeria. People will soon realise it is the sensible thing to do.
Re: Seventh-Day Adventist Couple Weds Without Reception, Bestman, Chief Bridesmaid by OduduaDefender(m): 11:00pm On Dec 03, 2019
maynation:
How I want mine.

Are you for real?
I never imagined a lady could say this!
Ladies, most of the time, are the ones who insist on elaborate wedding.
Re: Seventh-Day Adventist Couple Weds Without Reception, Bestman, Chief Bridesmaid by executive12: 11:00pm On Dec 03, 2019
Great. For a poor country like Nigeria, that is how the average wedding should be done. We should cut our coats according to our sizes. Happy married life to the couple.
Re: Seventh-Day Adventist Couple Weds Without Reception, Bestman, Chief Bridesmaid by miriamchi(f): 11:00pm On Dec 03, 2019
chai see as my brother don enter nairaland because of his wedding...lol.
Re: Seventh-Day Adventist Couple Weds Without Reception, Bestman, Chief Bridesmaid by Offpoint: 11:02pm On Dec 03, 2019
jojothaiv:
OffPoint, we don get padi o

grin grin
gringrin my own no suit sef... na boxer I go wear stroll alter.
Re: Seventh-Day Adventist Couple Weds Without Reception, Bestman, Chief Bridesmaid by executive12: 11:06pm On Dec 03, 2019
Omoluabi16:
That's a bold move, and I salute them.
However, a wedding is a once in a lifetime thing so it deserves some pomp. Bottom line is to be wise, and cut your coat.

Are you sure about a wedding being a once in a lifetime thing? People do divorce and remarry or lose their spouses and remarry. No need to over burden ourselves. We should accept the reality that Nigeria is a poor country.
Re: Seventh-Day Adventist Couple Weds Without Reception, Bestman, Chief Bridesmaid by Raylight2(m): 11:19pm On Dec 03, 2019
[quote author=CAPSLOCKED post=84598377][/quote] your eyes should be a typographical error detector.
Re: Seventh-Day Adventist Couple Weds Without Reception, Bestman, Chief Bridesmaid by Realhommie(m): 11:24pm On Dec 03, 2019
sochey:

No you sabi! tongue
And after then, what next?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Meaning Of RSVP On Invitations / Lady Dancing With A Man At Burial Ceremony. See Photos / Bride Sparks Controversy On Social Media With The Way She Displays Her Boobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.