Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,692 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

Adewale Akinnuoye Agbaje Was On Monique Yesterday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adewale Akinnuoye Agbaje Was On Monique Yesterday (2610 Views)

I Was A Virgin Till My Wedding Night - Gospel Singer Monique - Rasque's Wife / The Monique Show On BET Hosted Tuface (Pictures) / Monique Hates Skinny People!wtf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adewale Akinnuoye Agbaje Was On Monique Yesterday by buzugee(m): 3:26pm On Nov 24, 2010
who saw it ?
Re: Adewale Akinnuoye Agbaje Was On Monique Yesterday by tpia5: 4:17pm On Nov 24, 2010
i did.

not bad.

I almost didnt recognize him without the dreads- thought he was akon at first.

are there any sparks between him and the biracial lady? He seemed more into Monique herself though. Cant say for sure sha.

But it was a very interesting interview and fascinating story of his background.

I liked the hat too. cheesy Very chic.
Re: Adewale Akinnuoye Agbaje Was On Monique Yesterday by buzugee(m): 5:08pm On Nov 24, 2010
tpia@:

i did.

not bad.

I almost didnt recognize him without the dreads- thought he was akon at first.

are there any sparks between him and the biracial lady? He seemed more into Monique herself though. Cant say for sure sha.

But it was a very interesting interview and fascinating story of his background.

I liked the hat too. cheesy Very chic.
you thought he was akon ? grin grin grin akon wished he was that 'swole' . oh yeah it was an interesting show. his background is quite fascinating too as you alluded to. a nightmare of poor brokedown white foster mums, white skinheads, abandonement, being hauled to naija out of the blue, been mute in naija for one year, then being hauled back into the british ghettos till his dad came and rescued him. amazing story. so amazing that he is a making a movie about it as we speak. i am definitely watching that movie. not sure if he was feeling any of the women there though (he is twice their ages lol ), i think he was just being jovial and nice. for someone who never went to acting school he sure is a great actor. that cements my theory that acting school is a waste of time. either you have it or you do not. acting cannot be taught. mekhi phifer was plucked of the streets to do clockers. never acted a day in his life, and he killed the part.

oh yeah the hat is very chic if you are a deranged jamaican woman  grin grin grin
Re: Adewale Akinnuoye Agbaje Was On Monique Yesterday by tpia5: 6:15pm On Nov 24, 2010
not sure if he was feeling any of the women there though (he is twice their ages lol ), i think he was just being jovial and nice.

really?

I thought he was really rolling with monique.

maybe because she's the host I guess.

but there was definitely some bonhomie there which wasnt so obvious with the other lady.

for someone who never went to acting school he sure is a great actor.

I agree.

oh yeah the hat is very chic if you are a deranged jamaican woman     

if I see that hat ( and it's affordable), I'll buy it for winter.

It adds automatic class to the wearer.

You see it and  think "Oprah gift", or "Photo op with the president of an European country", or " Ski vacation"
Re: Adewale Akinnuoye Agbaje Was On Monique Yesterday by buzugee(m): 6:37pm On Nov 24, 2010
tpia@:

really?

I thought he was really rolling with monique.

maybe because she's the host I guess.

but there was definitely some bonhomie there which wasnt so obvious with the other lady.

I agree.

if I see that hat ( and it's affordable), I'll buy it for winter.

It adds automatic class to the wearer.

You see it and  think "Oprah gift", or "Photo op with the president of an European country", or " Ski vacation"

everybody rolls with monique. she is that kinda person. she has a welcoming and relaxed spirit. i have seen worse actually. monique and snoop dogggy dog were damn near humping on-stage  grin grin  as per the other ladys ? well kerry hilson is someone who is very image conscious so she wouldnt fully let go and be silly, so subconsciously this creates some kinda barrier.
you dont want to see monique on stage with kym whitley. 2 crazy women. i bet the producer of the show was throwing handfuls of pepto-bismol tablets into his mouth when those 2 were on-stage. as per the other woman ? the artist and illustrator ? well she was a lil kookoo. a lil eccentric so basically both women are coming from different realities so the flow will not be tap-like.
but generally monique gets on extremely well with everyone.

dunno bout that hat though. it looked like something that tia and tamera wore when they were 10 years old grin
Re: Adewale Akinnuoye Agbaje Was On Monique Yesterday by tpia5: 8:48pm On Nov 24, 2010
^^seriously, i've seen that hat on a vip somewhere.

not sure, but i think it was kate middleton or somebody.

it looks ordinary at first, but when monique put it on, i went "wowza!"

her face was transformed immediately and she suddenly looked super classy.

i dont think it looked as good on the other lady though. Maybe she wore it wrong.

@monique style

i guess she has it like that.

i hope the lady isnt a flirt because adewale was getting carried away shocked

is he married sef.
Re: Adewale Akinnuoye Agbaje Was On Monique Yesterday by favouredjb(f): 9:02pm On Nov 24, 2010
He's not married
@op I missed the show
Re: Adewale Akinnuoye Agbaje Was On Monique Yesterday by buzugee(m): 7:50pm On Nov 25, 2010
tpia@:

^^seriously, i've seen that hat on a vip somewhere.

not sure, but i think it was kate middleton or somebody.

it looks ordinary at first, but when monique put it on, i went "wowza!"

her face was transformed immediately and she suddenly looked super classy.

i dont think it looked as good on the other lady though. Maybe she wore it wrong.

@monique style

i guess she has it like that.

i hope the lady isnt a flirt because adewale was getting carried away shocked

is he married sef.
grin you do know monique is married right ? actually she has what they call an open marriage. she can do whatever and her hubby can do whatever too on the side. 2 freaky people. adewale is not married to my knowledge. i guess he not in a hurry to give up half of his loot grin seeing as most marriages end in divorce anyway (or at least the ones in america and england). as per the hat ? more power to you tpia. knock yourself out grin but dont be surprised when birds start nesting on your head when you got it on
Re: Adewale Akinnuoye Agbaje Was On Monique Yesterday by buzugee(m): 7:52pm On Nov 25, 2010
favouredjb:

He's not married
@op I missed the show
you missed a great show but if you have comcast you can watch it again. all the shows that have been shown are stored on a different channel and you can re watch them as many times as possible.
Re: Adewale Akinnuoye Agbaje Was On Monique Yesterday by tpia5: 9:19pm On Nov 25, 2010
buzugee:

grin you do know monique is married right ? actually she has what they call an open marriage. she can do whatever and her hubby can do whatever too on the side. 2 freaky people. adewale is not married to my knowledge. i guess he not in a hurry to give up half of his loot grin seeing as most marriages end in divorce anyway (or at least the ones in america and england). as per the hat ? more power to you tpia. knock yourself out grin but dont be surprised when birds start nesting on your head when you got it on

lol.

i'm not rapunzel, and your imaginative is overactive. wink

this
is gaining popularity right now:

but i prefer monique's own.

it looks better. Coupled with some ear muffs, that's a knockout.

(1) (Reply)

Crazy Fans Go Fully Unclad For Nicki Minaj / Photo: D'banj Gets Freaky With Stripper At His Birthday Party / Deleted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.