Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

Weird Mc’s New Single To Hit Radio On 09-07- 2007! - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Weird Mc’s New Single To Hit Radio On 09-07- 2007! (1350 Views)

Top Eight Sexiest Radio On Air Personalities(pics) / Weird MC Ft. Mo’cheddah, Sasha - Sewere / Duncan Mighty Drops New Single; To Feature Shaggy, 50 Cent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Weird Mc’s New Single To Hit Radio On 09-07- 2007! by Manta(m): 12:15pm On May 25, 2007
Copied from www.hiphopworldmagazine.com
Rappertainer, Adeshola Idowu A.K.A Weird MC is not only ready to show you beautiful people how to get down, she’s also battle ready and armed to da mic to hit radio with – ‘Ri ran wo’ , a follow up single to the monstrously successful Ijo ya, which leapt off her After The Storm album, which also had hit tracks like ‘ready to party’,’ tire ni’ and ‘da way we blow’, to establish the returnee act as a present-day entertainer to reckon with. ‘Ri ran wo’, the first single off her yet-to be-released album is confirmed to slam simultaneously on radio stations on the 9th of June 2007; A day and month re-phrase of this date would show thus 0907 which is not only Weird MC’s birthday but also a day after which her label is named. The forth coming album which is expected to hit stores by the third quarter of 2007, has Weird MC working with Nigerian-based Producer Dr Frabs and UK-based Mr. Skillz (formerly of JJC & 419 Squad). ‘People have been asking me if this is going to sound like ‘Ijo ya’ and I’m sorry to disappoint them. I’m not trying to do another song like that. This is a different album and I can assure you that you’ll all like it’, she said during the week. Ijo ya (time to dance), was produced by Mr Skillz and Don Jazzy, it was also the song that resuscitated Weird’s career – hitting no. 1 on MTV base, topping Channel O video charts, selling over three million units (audio and VCD) and winning numerous awards home and abroad. Though she wouldn’t disclose if she’s retaining her contract with Ahbu venture, the company that marketed her- ‘After The Storm’- album, but she’s definitely ‘not mixing’ her coming Album in Nigeria she confirms.

(1) (Reply)

Durella And Wizkid Go "gaga" As Durella Sets To Drop Album / New Music: Waje & Omawumi - X-mas = Jollification (free Hot Download) / Exclusive Photos: Eme Ft Banky W, Shaydee Skales – Sun Mo Mi (video Shoot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.