Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,379 members, 7,815,805 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

Couple Hold Their Wedding Reception In An IDP Camp - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Couple Hold Their Wedding Reception In An IDP Camp (37199 Views)

Billionaire Wedding Reception In Dubai, See What They Served On Each Table. PICS / Couple Hold Their Church Wedding And Reception At A Beach In Lagos. Photos / Couple Hold Simple Wedding On A Weekday With Only 7 Guests (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couple Hold Their Wedding Reception In An IDP Camp by Lovelife433(m): 10:48am On Dec 04, 2019
[quote author=Babaheekmat post=84608769]Mehn... Thr lady Don old o [/quote E sir look closely.

Re: Couple Hold Their Wedding Reception In An IDP Camp by Ryan03(f): 10:49am On Dec 04, 2019
SolomonGrundy:
Publicity stunt undecided
do your own publicity stunt, at least people will benefit from it. If all of us do this kind of publicity stunt, Nigeria will be better

1 Like

Re: Couple Hold Their Wedding Reception In An IDP Camp by mechanics(m): 10:49am On Dec 04, 2019
Babaheekmat:
Mehn... Thr lady Don old o
you talk true bro.

1 Like

Re: Couple Hold Their Wedding Reception In An IDP Camp by kingjrofficial(m): 10:51am On Dec 04, 2019
Angelfrost:

Ohhh... I see... You are right sir. It's just sad.
yaa...how do they have sex in that kind of situation they are in?
Re: Couple Hold Their Wedding Reception In An IDP Camp by kunlesmiles(m): 10:52am On Dec 04, 2019
Wow, dis issue deep. Wud love to do dis. It makes no sense feeding guest dat can feed themselves.
Re: Couple Hold Their Wedding Reception In An IDP Camp by FRANKOSKI(m): 10:54am On Dec 04, 2019
WHATEVER THAT MAKES YOU HAPPY DO IT AND DONT MIND THE WORLD.
Re: Couple Hold Their Wedding Reception In An IDP Camp by sLentlover7778(m): 10:55am On Dec 04, 2019
Must you say it out.. me that keep quiet I don't have sense abi.. grin grin grin

Babaheekmat:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couple Hold Their Wedding Reception In An IDP Camp by ikorodureporta: 10:57am On Dec 04, 2019
nice one....but me I for still dey fear boko there

I like the fact that they are all in the pictures
Re: Couple Hold Their Wedding Reception In An IDP Camp by AlphaStyles(m): 11:00am On Dec 04, 2019
I can only say one thing BEAUTIFUL
Re: Couple Hold Their Wedding Reception In An IDP Camp by izubext007: 11:02am On Dec 04, 2019
They Are Encouraging Them To Remain In The Camp.
Re: Couple Hold Their Wedding Reception In An IDP Camp by Kestolove(m): 11:04am On Dec 04, 2019
Ugly bride
Re: Couple Hold Their Wedding Reception In An IDP Camp by paix(m): 11:09am On Dec 04, 2019
helinues:
Those Idp people would feel like a king with the kind of food they will eat that day.

Meanwhile, government officials are busy diverting the materials relieved meant for them
Don't worry. Let them eat and grow fat for the worms and maggots to feast on them all. Empty everybody came to this world and empty shall everybody leave this world. Whatever they've accumulated will be taken over by the living when they eventually die. Thank God for creating death.
Re: Couple Hold Their Wedding Reception In An IDP Camp by Iphran6: 11:11am On Dec 04, 2019
Even today men still builds ark that salvage multitude of people
ARK= Acts Of Random Kindness, bravo to this wonderful for sharing their joy with the less privileged

For your speed limiter, Car tracker, Car alarm and CCTV installations, call me
Re: Couple Hold Their Wedding Reception In An IDP Camp by paix(m): 11:16am On Dec 04, 2019
The couple was able to give the IDPs a sense of belonging. Congratulations to the latest couple.
Re: Couple Hold Their Wedding Reception In An IDP Camp by topcin: 11:16am On Dec 04, 2019
ednut1:
People still dey fuk and born in idp camp. Useless people i must say

Why not they have life too
Re: Couple Hold Their Wedding Reception In An IDP Camp by paix(m): 11:20am On Dec 04, 2019
izubext007:
They Are Encouraging Them To Remain In The Camp.
If you visit patients at the hospital, are you encouraging them to remain in the hospital?
Re: Couple Hold Their Wedding Reception In An IDP Camp by paix(m): 11:21am On Dec 04, 2019
AlphaStyles:
I can only say one thing BEAUTIFUL
You have said more than enough.
Re: Couple Hold Their Wedding Reception In An IDP Camp by paix(m): 11:23am On Dec 04, 2019
Kestolove:
Ugly bride
Don't be surprised, she may have many things you don't have.
Re: Couple Hold Their Wedding Reception In An IDP Camp by paix(m): 11:24am On Dec 04, 2019
sLentlover7778:
Must you say it out.. me that keep quiet I don't have sense abi.. grin grin grin

Abi?
Re: Couple Hold Their Wedding Reception In An IDP Camp by paix(m): 11:26am On Dec 04, 2019
Babaheekmat:
It's better late than never.

1 Like

Re: Couple Hold Their Wedding Reception In An IDP Camp by bigtt76(f): 11:29am On Dec 04, 2019
Nice start for the couple. Wishing them marital bliss!

obmini:
An excited Nigerian couple hold their wedding reception inside an IDP camp instead of an auditorium.

The couple who were filled with joy made their wedding ceremony a remarkable one with an unforgettable memories by celebrating their marriage life with the IDP members.

Source; https://www.ogbeta.ng/2019/12/nigerian-couple-hold-their-wedding.html?m=1
Re: Couple Hold Their Wedding Reception In An IDP Camp by TheExecutioner: 11:30am On Dec 04, 2019
For Una side any female over the age of 6 is old.

Babaheekmat:
Re: Couple Hold Their Wedding Reception In An IDP Camp by Crownjew: 11:57am On Dec 04, 2019
That's so lovely and wonderful
Re: Couple Hold Their Wedding Reception In An IDP Camp by Nobody: 12:13pm On Dec 04, 2019
Babaheekmat:

He go senior the guy wella

1 Like

Re: Couple Hold Their Wedding Reception In An IDP Camp by kenx1(m): 12:15pm On Dec 04, 2019
Babaheekmat:

Shut up u tata
Re: Couple Hold Their Wedding Reception In An IDP Camp by samorobo: 12:22pm On Dec 04, 2019
Lol , you will just say you do the have money to rent a hall and we will Understand...Your #10,000(about $32) cake alone has proven my point.. grin grin grin
Re: Couple Hold Their Wedding Reception In An IDP Camp by Enemyofpeace: 12:25pm On Dec 04, 2019
Stingy couple. They used style dodge families and friends
Re: Couple Hold Their Wedding Reception In An IDP Camp by Daewoods(m): 12:30pm On Dec 04, 2019
olutop:

So you are already condemned to hardship,suffering and you are Useless shey....Because me I am not.
Whatever you like say, truth is truth
Re: Couple Hold Their Wedding Reception In An IDP Camp by OyiboOyibo(m): 12:33pm On Dec 04, 2019
Babaheekmat:
na your wife? What do you know about marriage?
Re: Couple Hold Their Wedding Reception In An IDP Camp by neeyor88: 12:50pm On Dec 04, 2019
SolomonGrundy:
Publicity stunt undecided

Shut the fuvk of your mouth up!
Can you see the joy in the faces of those people there? Do you know the extent to which that can go in their lives?
Re: Couple Hold Their Wedding Reception In An IDP Camp by Gudlite: 1:53pm On Dec 04, 2019
Babaheekmat:

Marriage goes beyond Age.
What matters is your Happiness in the Marriage.

See the sad story of our young slay Queens here on Daily basis

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abuja Young Millionaires Celebrate Colleague At A Lavish Birthday Reception / Wedding Dance Video Of An Asian Woman & Her Nigerian Husband From Edo / Hausa Man Marries 2 Women At The Same Time (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.