Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,426 members, 7,812,258 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:49 AM

Nnpc Recruitment Website-why Hnd Grades Are Not Displayed? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nnpc Recruitment Website-why Hnd Grades Are Not Displayed? (3023 Views)

Why The Purported Nigeria Police E-recruitment Website May Be Fake / Nnpc Recruitment Interview / Nnpc Recruitment Website Has Moved (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnpc Recruitment Website-why Hnd Grades Are Not Displayed? by scud(m): 6:42pm On Nov 24, 2010
Despite the inclusion of HND qualification in the advertorial of the NNPC vacancy in the National Dailies, I was surprised that the website only displayed University Degree and grades. I hope this is not another way of sidelining HND holders. NNPC please adjust your website o.
Re: Nnpc Recruitment Website-why Hnd Grades Are Not Displayed? by Nobody: 6:37am On Nov 25, 2010
LOL go and get a degree,period.
Re: Nnpc Recruitment Website-why Hnd Grades Are Not Displayed? by scud(m): 10:31am On Nov 25, 2010
Is this how a degree holder (I assumed) should respond to a simple question? I am proud to be an HND holder (mind you I am also a Chartered Accountant) and I will aspire to the top of my academic aspiration but that is not the issue. The issue is what was put in the Newspaper advertising the vacancy is not what is on the website-mind you HND is part of the requirement.

If your University degree trained you to be a bulldog or megalomania (a psychopathological condition characterized by delusional fantasies of wealth, power, or omnipotence), then I am sorry for you.
Re: Nnpc Recruitment Website-why Hnd Grades Are Not Displayed? by olujegs(m): 11:52am On Nov 25, 2010
Na there you go fear o
Re: Nnpc Recruitment Website-why Hnd Grades Are Not Displayed? by PaKen: 12:06pm On Nov 25, 2010
scud:

Despite the inclusion of HND qualification in the advertorial of the NNPC vacancy in the National Dailies, I was surprised that the website only displayed University Degree and grades. I hope this is not another way of sidelining HND holders. NNPC please adjust your website o.
@Poster - HND is there. Please dont mind Loveangel, focus on what u r doing, you know there r many rascals here.

(1) (Reply)

Taafoo Nigeria Graduate And Experienced Management Trainees Recruitment / Riders Needed For Immediate Employment - O'ride / Standard Chartered Bank Online:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.