Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

Davido About To Start Politics As He Visits Hon. Shina Peller At The National As - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido About To Start Politics As He Visits Hon. Shina Peller At The National As (2349 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Visits Hon. Shina Peller In Abuja (Photos) / Lil OBO: Davido About To Welcome His Son, Flaunts Gift (Photos) / Singer Klassic: I Tried Reaching Davido About An Impending Tragedy, He Ignored (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido About To Start Politics As He Visits Hon. Shina Peller At The National As by Remali(m): 10:58pm On Dec 04, 2019
Popular Musician Davido has once said there could be a possibility of delving into politics in the nearest future after retiring from music. Could the singer have kickstarted the plans already? See photos and details of what happened here... https://www.remaloaded.com.ng/2019/12/davido-about-to-start-politics-as-he.html

1 Share

Re: Davido About To Start Politics As He Visits Hon. Shina Peller At The National As by mrwonlasewonie: 10:59pm On Dec 04, 2019
Immature boy with money wants to join politics

His advisers didn't tell him politics is different from music industry and vice versa

Politics in Nigeria is very volatile and equivalent to walking in to a warzone.you Can be gruesomely killed anytime especially if you are standing in the way of others knowingly or unknowingly.respect yourself and stay in your lane.naija politics is a death trap

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido About To Start Politics As He Visits Hon. Shina Peller At The National As by Nobody: 11:01pm On Dec 04, 2019
mrwonlasewonie:

All Men were once Boys, But not all Men were once Boys with money.
Re: Davido About To Start Politics As He Visits Hon. Shina Peller At The National As by mrwonlasewonie: 11:04pm On Dec 04, 2019
booscy:

All Men were once Boys, But not all Men were once Boys with money.
Mr Davido fan tell him to go and ask why dangote as financially comfortable as he is didn't make the life threatening mistake of joining politics.

Politics in Nigeria has gone far beyond just having money if you have money and you don't have acumen....sorry is your case

You think it's by trading words with someone on social media?

He should ask what wrecked abiola when he didn't mind his business instead went into politics

Omode o mo Ogun,onpe lefo

If he doesn't pity himself he should pity his children.a woman in kogi was locked up in her house and her house set ablaze.i saw the children of the woman crying painfully on TVC news seeking for justice.but even if justice is served (which is unlikely) knowing how senseless and irresponsible our judiciary system is, Can justice undo what has been done? can justice raise the woman from the dead? The children have to live with the rude and sudden shock and pain of knowing they won't see their mother again and the gruesome way she died.no home,no mother for them,do you think they can easily get over such trauma? All because of politics which Nigerians won't even send.

Sowore a famous well established CEO of Sahara reporters is still behind bars and the people he's fighting for don't even give a shii about his welfare.do you think all this I mentioned (and the ones I didn't) money can fix it?

1 Like

Re: Davido About To Start Politics As He Visits Hon. Shina Peller At The National As by Netanya(f): 11:08pm On Dec 04, 2019
Nice
Re: Davido About To Start Politics As He Visits Hon. Shina Peller At The National As by Nobody: 12:21am On Dec 05, 2019
mrwonlasewonie:
Mr Davido fan tell him to go and ask why dangote as financially comfortable as he is didn't make the life threatening mistake of joining politics.

Politics in Nigeria has gone far beyond just having money if you have money and you don't have acumen....sorry is your case

You think it's by trading words with someone on social media?

He should ask what wrecked abiola when he didn't mind his business instead went into politics

Omode o mo Ogun,onpe lefo

If he doesn't pity himself he should pity his children.a woman in kogi was locked up in her house and her house set ablaze.i saw the children of the woman crying painfully on TVC news seeking for justice.but even if justice is served (which is unlikely) knowing how senseless and irresponsible our judiciary system is, Can justice undo what has been done? can justice raise the woman from the dead? The children have to live with the rude and sudden shock and pain of knowing they won't see their mother again and the gruesome way she died.no home,no mother for them,do you think they can easily get over such trauma? All because of politics which Nigerians won't even send.

Sowore a famous well established CEO of Sahara reporters is still behind bars and the people he's fighting for don't even give a shii about his welfare.do you think all this I mentioned (and the ones I didn't) money can fix it?

Ayam not understanding.......

Why the long epistle?

I just made a true statement.

I didn't declare I was anybody's fan.

So my statement made you sit down to type this long epistle.

Eeeeiyaaaah!
Re: Davido About To Start Politics As He Visits Hon. Shina Peller At The National As by mrwonlasewonie: 6:24am On Dec 05, 2019
booscy:

Ayam not understanding.......

Why the long epistle?

I just made a true statement.

I didn't declare I was anybody's fan.

So my statement made you sit down to type this long epistle.

Eeeeiyaaaah!
you are a bloody illiterate if you think that is an epistle.you need to read. Mentally lazy twerp
Re: Davido About To Start Politics As He Visits Hon. Shina Peller At The National As by Nobody: 9:22am On Dec 05, 2019
mrwonlasewonie:
you are a bloody illiterate if you think that is an epistle.you need to read. Mentally lazy twerp

I don't join issues with your type.

But I leave you with the assurance you that your jealousy and envy will forever keep you down until you change.

David Adeleke Has got money, your poor sorry ass should hug a live transformer.

He wants to join politics, is it your business? Is it your money? Is it your politics?
Re: Davido About To Start Politics As He Visits Hon. Shina Peller At The National As by mrwonlasewonie: 11:38am On Dec 05, 2019
booscy:

I don't join issues with your type.

But I leave you withe the assurance you that your jealousy and envy will forever keep you down until you change.

David Adeleke Has got money, your poor sorry ass should hug a live transformer.

He wants to join politics, is it your business? Is it your money? Is it your politics?

deluded ignorant modafoka grin

It's only an unenlightened fool that will think everyone who doesn't agree with another person's point of view is envious grin

Please receive sense by broadening your intellect.your IQ for an adult is too low.similar to that of a crab grin
Re: Davido About To Start Politics As He Visits Hon. Shina Peller At The National As by Nobody: 12:48pm On Dec 05, 2019
mrwonlasewonie:
deluded ignorant modafoka grin

It's only an unenlightened fool that will think everyone who doesn't agree with another person's point of view is envious grin

Please receive sense by broadening your intellect.your IQ for an adult is too low.similar to that of a crab grin

Poverty riddled Fellow like you.

Jealousy and envy will forever keep you in poverty and penury.

Do you have a surname? Your envy for the Adelekes won't give you a name.

Who's your father? Nobody knows.
Who are you? We only know you're a bastard cos your father is nobody.......Lol

Good things come to people who appreciate it and bad things remain locked on evil minded, vulgar, I'll mannered, uncultured and deranged touts like you
Re: Davido About To Start Politics As He Visits Hon. Shina Peller At The National As by mrwonlasewonie: 2:59pm On Dec 05, 2019
booscy:

Poverty riddled Fellow like you.

Jealousy and envy will forever keep you in poverty and penury.

Do you have a surname? Your envy for the Adelekes won't give you a name.

Who's your father? Nobody knows.
Who are you? We only know you're a bastard cos your father is nobody.......Lol

Good things come to people who appreciate it and bad things remain locked on evil minded, vulgar, I'll mannered, uncultured and deranged touts like you
yen yen yen yen yen grin

I couldn't even finish reading your emotional outbursts grin

My quotes pain you well well o grin

Is that all you have to blab about? grin

Olopolo Ayan grin
Re: Davido About To Start Politics As He Visits Hon. Shina Peller At The National As by Nobody: 4:30pm On Dec 05, 2019
mrwonlasewonie:
yen yen yen yen yen grin

I couldn't even finish reading your emotional outbursts grin

My quotes pain you well well o grin

Is that all you have to blab about? grin

Olopolo Ayan grin

Go make money Fool, so that your children will have name.......
Re: Davido About To Start Politics As He Visits Hon. Shina Peller At The National As by mrwonlasewonie: 7:27pm On Dec 05, 2019
booscy:

Go make money Fool, so that your children will have name.......
grin

Eh ya Pele. .. bruised ego speaking grin

Because I showed you your foolishness grin

Pele tie grin

So you mean your children have no name? shocked grin

See it banging its key pad angrily cheesy
Re: Davido About To Start Politics As He Visits Hon. Shina Peller At The National As by Yerimz(m): 10:29pm On Dec 05, 2019
mrwonlasewonie:

His advisers didn't tell him politics is different from music industry and vice versa

Politics in Nigeria is very volatile and equivalent to walking in to a warzone.you Can be gruesomely killed anytime especially if you are standing in the way of others knowingly or unknowingly.respect yourself and stay in your lane.naija politics is a death trap

Are U A F**L
Re: Davido About To Start Politics As He Visits Hon. Shina Peller At The National As by mrwonlasewonie: 2:10pm On Dec 06, 2019
Yerimz:

Are U A F**L
even the illiterate asking question can not spell properly

Doesn't know the difference between

Letter U and the word "you"

Cannot spell FOOL PROPERLY

My dear go and register in adult class or buy brighter grammar before you come here and be trading words with your mother's agemate.

Werey Omo grin

1 Like

Re: Davido About To Start Politics As He Visits Hon. Shina Peller At The National As by Remali(m): 2:15pm On Dec 06, 2019
Naija

(1) (Reply)

Sophia Displays Her FFO Skills At Moet Gala Night With The Stars / Bride Refuses To Kiss Groom At The Altar, Pushes Him Away / Nancy Isime Speaks On Her Nude Scene In Shanty Town

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.