Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,453 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

Pricewaterhousecoopers Interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pricewaterhousecoopers Interview (1155 Views)

Entry-level Administrative Assistants At Pricewaterhousecoopers (pwc) / Entry-level Jobs At Pricewaterhousecoopers (pwc) - 12 October, 2015 / Pricewaterhousecoopers (PWC) Graduate Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pricewaterhousecoopers Interview by cutey23: 1:00pm On May 25, 2007
i have a PriceWaterHouseCoopers interview coming up, any advice from ppl who have had theirs? i know some ppl did on the 22nd and 23rd, lets know how far, be ur brothers/sisters keeper,
Re: Pricewaterhousecoopers Interview by bestest01(m): 9:20am On May 28, 2007
Hey, had mine last week, it was cool, just be prepared to stay there for a while and eat before going. They would test your ability to work as a team, ability to answer questions on the spot, client services and the one-on-one interview. Wish you the very best, form what i understand, its being done alphabetically. What letter does your surname start with? also know someone whose surname starts with T going for his interview on June 11th or so.  Let us know how yours went.
Re: Pricewaterhousecoopers Interview by hugosanch: 11:57am On May 28, 2007
pls what is the criteria for the interview? are they still collecting cv's? i hope am not late.
Re: Pricewaterhousecoopers Interview by Hala(m): 3:41pm On May 28, 2007
are they still recruiting? I hope i am not late too.
Re: Pricewaterhousecoopers Interview by bestest01(m): 3:57pm On May 28, 2007
about being late, for this year, i guess so but nothing stops you from sending in your CV, they would conact you when they have the next testing session. We wrote a test in march and those who passed were called for interviews. Go to the website and submit your CV
Re: Pricewaterhousecoopers Interview by cutey23: 7:52pm On May 30, 2007
had mine 2day!!! it was really cool and they were nice to me, it was four segments in all, hope for the best,

goodluck to those yet to do theirs,

(1) (Reply)

. / Zenith Bank Waiting List / Career At Mtn For Quality Assurance Officer Online (5)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.