Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,208 members, 7,815,222 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

Bizness Advice - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Bizness Advice (895 Views)

My First Bizness Tranzaction On Nairaland.(pic) / Bizness Challenge Most Difficult Task, 90items, 8days, N110000K - Live Update / Transportation Bizness Issue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bizness Advice by bucknor33(m): 11:50pm On Nov 24, 2010
N'landers, i hail ooh! D way up d ladder is nt an easy. I ventured in clothing bizness in 2008 n burnt my fingers badly. I reside in uyo akwa ibom state. D pple ar jst wakin up gradually in fashion. I actuali started wit d male outfit, it waz quite slow n pple where loking out 4 cheep stuffs, i deviated 2 female which l pressume moves faster n behold l got stocked. Everytime l come 2 lag 2 get stuffs, i become hopeful after seeing quick n fast transactions, bt once am back 2 town, dull moment n slow sales dat as l write dis,l ave given up d business after losing approx 3mill. I actuali want 2 knw where l did nt get things right. Advice plz
Re: Bizness Advice by kodewrita(m): 5:10pm On Jan 04, 2012
if you are still in this situation, here's some quick advice. snap pictures of your products with white background or black(if the item is white) and post them on your facebook profile. put your phone number there and tell them you will deliver anywhere in nigeria for fee ( free delivery in akwaibom( add your cost on top)).

try that.
Re: Bizness Advice by Toptic(m): 4:55pm On Jan 09, 2012
I'm so sorry man.

Are u sure you have the right location, targeted customers?

Did you have passion for that type of business you are into?

Are a trained marketer? I mean did you have marketing experience before?

How is your product different from others around you.

Whatever your answers might be to this questions, you can still get up from the inside.

You might need a kind of consultation before venturing in to any business again, and careful of investing too much money for a start again. Remember money is too valuable to be use for practical.

Take your time this time around and don't be afraid to make money. We are in business to make money.

See you at the top!

Yours in Prosperity,
Gbola Ajayi
Re: Bizness Advice by Ejiogbe(m): 4:54am On Jan 10, 2012
bucknor33, pity you !
Did you carry out the normal and necessary research to find out the needs of the people in your area before venturing out to start your business?
It appears you guessed that those folks in your vicinity would neeed clothing materials and you invested. toptic had posted good questions that you ought to have asked yourself before launching out. In addition, you need to find out at the beginning ( and this is where most people get it wrong)the pressing needs of the people in your area before you make your plan to fill these needs.

Well, do not lose hope. You have only garnered a very valuable and priceless experience from that failure. I salute your courage in desiring to know where you have missed it. We all know as R. Allen Stull had once said that "A certain percentage of failure is inevitable if we are to make progress" and P. Mccormick wrapped it all by saying that "A good factor in succeeding is your ability to fail,  you show me a winner and i'll show you someone who has just failed. Because the real winners have the ability to brush aside failure and just keep right on, going towards their goal. Winners knowthat it is only the past that cannot be changed---- what is done is done. But the future, well, it's wide open. So reach out for the stars."               
www.entrpreneurialjunction..com
Re: Bizness Advice by page9(m): 6:59am On Jan 10, 2012
Hi,

I believe the situation can still be salvaged.

Remember the Four P's?

Price, Place,Product & Promotions. Pls go and work on these four issues and you will see a positive turn around.

Moreso, make the entire South south your immediate constituency. Read and study more on marketing, it will help you more both now and in future.

You probably offer too much credits perhaps because you had invested too much money ab initio without testing the water.

Beyond what we can tell you now, in retrospect, you must also have noticed several wrong decisions you took, may be due to inexperience or bad advisers.

Whatever your situation write now, pick the pieces and move on!

The race to success just started for you and prepare your mind for more on your way. A dose of failures is often necessary to boost your energy on the way to success.
Re: Bizness Advice by monteriza(m): 12:05pm On Jan 10, 2012
Visit my trend,An effective marketing strategy is critical to the success on any business,and get solutions to your problems.

(1) (Reply)

Gari ! Gari ! Gari ! / What Business Can I Start And Grow With N500,000.00? / Nokia Agencies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.