Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

Burial Of Praise Folorunsho, Kebbi Corper Who Died In Accident (Photos) - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Burial Of Praise Folorunsho, Kebbi Corper Who Died In Accident (Photos) (60374 Views)

Corper Who Wore Palazzo Skirt To Ogun Camp Chased Away (Video) / Kebbi Corper Slumps & Dies While Watching Football At Orientation Camp / Female Kebbi Corper Covers Her Face During Orientation (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Burial Of Praise Folorunsho, Kebbi Corper Who Died In Accident (Photos) by zoba88: 5:53pm On Dec 05, 2019
A lady identified as Praise Folorunsho serving in Kebbi was buried yesterday after she died in tragic accident.

An aggrieved online user who shared the pathetic story wrote....

'TODAY 4TH DECEMBER MAKE IT A MONTH YOU LEFT FOR KEBBI STATE, TO OBEY THE CLARION CALL TO SERVE THE NATION.
LITTLE DID I KNOW THAT, THAT WILL BE THE LAST DAY, TIME AND MOMENT I WILL SEE YOU.
YOU LEFT WITH HOPE, ZEAL AND COURAGE TO CHAMPION THE GOSPEL OVER THERE.
BUT YOU NEVER CAME BACK TO US, AS YOU SAID. RATHER YOUR LIFE JOURNEY ENDED IN KADUNA IN A GHASTLY MOTOR ACCIDENT.
YOUR EXIT IS PAINFUL TO BEAR, BUT GOD KNOWS WHY.
TODAY 4TH DECEMBER, 2019 YOU WERE LAID TO REST FINALLY TO MOTHER EARTH AND YOUR SOUL RESTING IN PEACE IN THE BOSOM OF OUR REDEEMER.
FAREWELL TWENNY
WE SHALL SEE, AS YOU TOLD ME., BUT WHEN AND WHERE?'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/12/tears-as-corper-serving-in-kebbi-who.html?m=1

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Burial Of Praise Folorunsho, Kebbi Corper Who Died In Accident (Photos) by madridguy(m): 5:56pm On Dec 05, 2019
RIP

22 Likes

Re: Burial Of Praise Folorunsho, Kebbi Corper Who Died In Accident (Photos) by Sirnose(m): 5:57pm On Dec 05, 2019
R.I.P dear corper!

And still yet people want you to die for Nigeria, when Nigeria doesn't even know you exist!

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Burial Of Praise Folorunsho, Kebbi Corper Who Died In Accident (Photos) by roqrules04(m): 6:02pm On Dec 05, 2019
May her gentle soul rest in perfect peace

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Burial Of Praise Folorunsho, Kebbi Corper Who Died In Accident (Photos) by temmytopsy1(f): 6:20pm On Dec 05, 2019
OMG may your soul RIP pretty girl

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burial Of Praise Folorunsho, Kebbi Corper Who Died In Accident (Photos) by cassidy1996(m): 6:55pm On Dec 05, 2019
RIP

2 Likes

Re: Burial Of Praise Folorunsho, Kebbi Corper Who Died In Accident (Photos) by Flexherbal(m): 9:35pm On Dec 05, 2019
May her soul rest in peace !

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burial Of Praise Folorunsho, Kebbi Corper Who Died In Accident (Photos) by SUCKCESSFUL: 9:54pm On Dec 05, 2019
cry cry After all the struggles and denials, This is soooo painful.

79 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Burial Of Praise Folorunsho, Kebbi Corper Who Died In Accident (Photos) by emeijeh(m): 9:55pm On Dec 05, 2019
Oh no cry

Too many bad news everywhere

4 Likes

Re: Burial Of Praise Folorunsho, Kebbi Corper Who Died In Accident (Photos) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 9:55pm On Dec 05, 2019
So saddening

4 Likes

Re: Burial Of Praise Folorunsho, Kebbi Corper Who Died In Accident (Photos) by abbaapple: 9:55pm On Dec 05, 2019
angry

See waiting be the use of carrying kaki boot de follow ahm for grave She wan continue serving for there ne

RiP to the death!

5 Likes

Re: Burial Of Praise Folorunsho, Kebbi Corper Who Died In Accident (Photos) by Thunday1005(m): 9:56pm On Dec 05, 2019
RIP

2 Likes

Re: Burial Of Praise Folorunsho, Kebbi Corper Who Died In Accident (Photos) by Fredlongs(m): 9:56pm On Dec 05, 2019
Very unfortunate...

4 Likes

Re: Burial Of Praise Folorunsho, Kebbi Corper Who Died In Accident (Photos) by Nobody: 9:58pm On Dec 05, 2019
This life...

What is the essence of life if after every struggle and hustle death comes?

19 Likes

Re: Burial Of Praise Folorunsho, Kebbi Corper Who Died In Accident (Photos) by zinny377(f): 9:58pm On Dec 05, 2019
Rip dear

2 Likes

Re: Burial Of Praise Folorunsho, Kebbi Corper Who Died In Accident (Photos) by omoteacher(m): 9:58pm On Dec 05, 2019
shocked shocked shocked

RIP to her. cry cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Burial Of Praise Folorunsho, Kebbi Corper Who Died In Accident (Photos) by MAJORBANKZ(m): 10:00pm On Dec 05, 2019
gone so soon

2 Likes

Re: Burial Of Praise Folorunsho, Kebbi Corper Who Died In Accident (Photos) by Nobody: 10:01pm On Dec 05, 2019
Rest in Peace
Youth Corps

Goose bumps eeeeeehhhhhh

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burial Of Praise Folorunsho, Kebbi Corper Who Died In Accident (Photos) by Kendumazy(m): 10:02pm On Dec 05, 2019
Quite sad. My condolences to her family. Honestly, I think it's high time this Nysc should be abolished and let's think of other better ways youths can serve the nation without having to put their lives in dangers.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burial Of Praise Folorunsho, Kebbi Corper Who Died In Accident (Photos) by Nobody: 10:02pm On Dec 05, 2019
This could have been any of us when we went to serve the useless country called Nigeria. This is sad on all levels.

3 Likes

Re: Burial Of Praise Folorunsho, Kebbi Corper Who Died In Accident (Photos) by SPLENDIDFLOZZY: 10:03pm On Dec 05, 2019
Rest in peace to the dead.
Our journey on Earth shall never be cut short.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Burial Of Praise Folorunsho, Kebbi Corper Who Died In Accident (Photos) by dudusky007(m): 10:05pm On Dec 05, 2019
Ahhh!!!! this 1 pain me... so sad, Just wondering how her mum feels now

6 Likes

Re: Burial Of Praise Folorunsho, Kebbi Corper Who Died In Accident (Photos) by Kizzygentle: 10:06pm On Dec 05, 2019
Sad. Please let d family be highly compensated. Please. This is so sad and a very painful exit..
Damn..
Re: Burial Of Praise Folorunsho, Kebbi Corper Who Died In Accident (Photos) by kelvxyn: 10:06pm On Dec 05, 2019
RIP. may God have mercy on her soul. So painful.

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Praise Folorunsho, Kebbi Corper Who Died In Accident (Photos) by Nobody: 10:09pm On Dec 05, 2019
Rest in peace

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Praise Folorunsho, Kebbi Corper Who Died In Accident (Photos) by Bogeren(m): 10:10pm On Dec 05, 2019
cry
Re: Burial Of Praise Folorunsho, Kebbi Corper Who Died In Accident (Photos) by Onyi22(f): 10:12pm On Dec 05, 2019
So so painful

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Praise Folorunsho, Kebbi Corper Who Died In Accident (Photos) by SouthSouth1914: 10:19pm On Dec 05, 2019
Tears and Rain.. cry

2 Likes

Re: Burial Of Praise Folorunsho, Kebbi Corper Who Died In Accident (Photos) by midnighter(f): 10:19pm On Dec 05, 2019
Kendumazy:
Quite sad. My condolences to her family. Honestly, I think it's high time this Nysc should be abolished and let's think of other better ways youths can serve the nation without having to put their lives in dangers.

On the contrary, NYSC scheme is a brilliant endeavour with a good rationale but the actual execution is severely lacking.

They should improve it and not throw it away

6 Likes

Re: Burial Of Praise Folorunsho, Kebbi Corper Who Died In Accident (Photos) by SouthSouth1914: 10:20pm On Dec 05, 2019
midnighter:

On the contrary, NYSC scheme is a brilliant endeavour with a good rationale but the actual execution is severely lacking.

They should improve it and not throw it away

You already admit the scheme is terrible since the execution is lacking, it should be scrapped period!

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Which State Pays Corpers The Highest Salary? / Awww.. 6corp Members Caught Doing This?? / My Dad's 40-Year-Old NYSC Cap Vs My 1-Year-Old NYSC cap (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.