Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,700 members, 7,831,182 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

Man Designs Posters For Wife’s Lover; Says “stop Sleeping With My Wife Or Die On - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Designs Posters For Wife’s Lover; Says “stop Sleeping With My Wife Or Die On (95668 Views)

Dying Husband Leaves House, Cars For Wife, Gifts His Company & $726m To His Maid / My Wife’s Lover Confessed To Have Been Having Sex With My Wife For 5 Years / Husband Catches His Wife & Lover Having Sex In Zimbabwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Designs Posters For Wife’s Lover; Says “stop Sleeping With My Wife Or Die On by Nobody: 7:52pm On Dec 06, 2019
Any day my wife decide to start bleeping around.
I swear I won't complain, I will not confront her or her bleeping partners, no not at all.
This is what am gonna do, I swear, am gonna start bleeping all her friends, sister, cousin and others , I will make sure she finds out.
When she finally complains I will tell her about her own exploits.

Thank you.
Re: Man Designs Posters For Wife’s Lover; Says “stop Sleeping With My Wife Or Die On by victorian(f): 8:13pm On Dec 06, 2019
mamajj17:

My dear l know is hard, l was once a Victim, but you hv to love yrself first before others. Happiness is a Decision. kiss

Do you know some people don't know they need to love themselves first before anyone? They don't know when to just stop and let go. I pity the husband. He's just digging his own grave.

In between my dear, I love myself kpa ni! cheesy

I don't joke with my peace of mind @ all.

Cause self love will make one live longer in peace and harmony.

I once died for love but God revived me, Gave me a second chance and I retraced myself, all by myself.

Ain't dying for it anymore.
Re: Man Designs Posters For Wife’s Lover; Says “stop Sleeping With My Wife Or Die On by Emmanuel226(m): 8:15pm On Dec 06, 2019
extralargehead:
Oga abeg warn your shameless wife. Did he rape her?. You incompetent fool!!!
will u shut up, sad don't u know day,men re stronger Dan women He might have forced her and threatened her not to reveal it sad
Re: Man Designs Posters For Wife’s Lover; Says “stop Sleeping With My Wife Or Die On by Emmanuel226(m): 8:16pm On Dec 06, 2019
Beface:
Na was o, wetin person no go see for Naija! When you think you have seen it all, then come another boom!
grin
Re: Man Designs Posters For Wife’s Lover; Says “stop Sleeping With My Wife Or Die On by Emmanuel226(m): 8:17pm On Dec 06, 2019
mamajj17:
Does that stop her MR. LOVERMAN grin grin some Women are just DOGS, divorce her and get yr Happiness. Simple as ABC !
hmm true talk,but bad advice.
#iykwim
Re: Man Designs Posters For Wife’s Lover; Says “stop Sleeping With My Wife Or Die On by Emmanuel226(m): 8:18pm On Dec 06, 2019
zed7:
This is hilarious. He should have added the wife's picture to complete it. After all, we now know Tunde but we don't know the wife.
How do we raise an alarm when we see them walking down the street holding hands?
hahahaha d woman dey hungry u? grin
Re: Man Designs Posters For Wife’s Lover; Says “stop Sleeping With My Wife Or Die On by Emmanuel226(m): 8:19pm On Dec 06, 2019
Katier00:
true love is jealous, he is trying to protect the woman he loves
true bro,hv experienced it tho
Re: Man Designs Posters For Wife’s Lover; Says “stop Sleeping With My Wife Or Die On by Emmanuel226(m): 8:19pm On Dec 06, 2019
ArticleBeast:
Some men sha... A man sleeping with my wife... Both of them will die. It is easy
God forbid oh,but wait till den
Re: Man Designs Posters For Wife’s Lover; Says “stop Sleeping With My Wife Or Die On by mamajj17(f): 8:20pm On Dec 06, 2019
victorian:

Do you know some people don't know they need to love themselves first before anyone? They don't know when to just stop and let go. I pity the husband. He's just digging his own grave.

In between my dear, I love myself kpa ni! cheesy

I don't joke with my peace of mind @ all.

Cause self love will make one live longer in peace and harmony.

I once died for love but God revived me, Gave me a second chance and I retraced myself, all by myself.

Ain't dying for it anymore.

Am glad u did my dear, what is meant will always stay wink
Re: Man Designs Posters For Wife’s Lover; Says “stop Sleeping With My Wife Or Die On by Emmanuel226(m): 8:20pm On Dec 06, 2019
Vyolet:
Shameless man sleeping with another man's wife leaving his own wife at home.
Who knows though, someone else from Ekiti might be sleeping with Mr Tunde's wife too, what goes around comes around.
talk dey there shocked
Re: Man Designs Posters For Wife’s Lover; Says “stop Sleeping With My Wife Or Die On by PoliticalChinex(m): 8:21pm On Dec 06, 2019
Most Yoruba married women and men sleep around openly
Re: Man Designs Posters For Wife’s Lover; Says “stop Sleeping With My Wife Or Die On by mamajj17(f): 8:21pm On Dec 06, 2019
Emmanuel226:
hmm true talk,but bad advice.
#iykwim

How my dear? Happiness is a Decision grin
Re: Man Designs Posters For Wife’s Lover; Says “stop Sleeping With My Wife Or Die On by OROSUNBOLB(m): 8:22pm On Dec 06, 2019
DCmonster:
Funniest part is that the woman might be the one chasing after the guy. I have one on my neck now who is married with 3 kids. Even though am not around she is longing for me and disturbing me always with calls and text on daily basis. So it's not always about the man, it might be the woman.

With three kids already ! What is now left over to drill man ? Please run for your destiny .
Re: Man Designs Posters For Wife’s Lover; Says “stop Sleeping With My Wife Or Die On by mechanics(m): 8:22pm On Dec 06, 2019
Hmmmmm, the so called man should stop what he's doing because he will bring curse to himself.
Re: Man Designs Posters For Wife’s Lover; Says “stop Sleeping With My Wife Or Die On by Emmanuel226(m): 8:22pm On Dec 06, 2019
seunlayi:
Ondo people eat doogi and they can foook
looks like u re from ondo state grin

Re: Man Designs Posters For Wife’s Lover; Says “stop Sleeping With My Wife Or Die On by Emmanuel226(m): 8:24pm On Dec 06, 2019
mamajj17:

How my dear? Happiness is a Decision grin
hahahah grin

1 Like

Re: Man Designs Posters For Wife’s Lover; Says “stop Sleeping With My Wife Or Die On by Godhatesodomy: 8:28pm On Dec 06, 2019
This is crazy cheesy
Re: Man Designs Posters For Wife’s Lover; Says “stop Sleeping With My Wife Or Die On by victorian(f): 8:28pm On Dec 06, 2019
mamajj17:

Am glad u did my dear, what is meant will always stay wink

Exactly dear

But wait!

This one u are throwing kisses and winking of eyes, are u male or female?

Cos I'm getting confused here.

Which are u? undecided

Lemme know what we are dealing with here.

1 Like

Re: Man Designs Posters For Wife’s Lover; Says “stop Sleeping With My Wife Or Die On by mamajj17(f): 8:36pm On Dec 06, 2019
victorian:

Exactly dear

But wait!

This one u are throwing kisses and winking of eyes, are u male or female?

Cos I'm getting confused here.

Which are u? undecided

Lemme know what we are dealing with here.
grin grin grin my dear am a Mother of Boys, spent over 20years in Western World, it uses to show Love and Appreciation Vickky
Re: Man Designs Posters For Wife’s Lover; Says “stop Sleeping With My Wife Or Die On by Nobody: 8:36pm On Dec 06, 2019
Rekhina:
Bia nna which time dis one start eh? Don't quote me again not with those girls I don't even know wat dey do 4 a living , mind urself

You want fame like Beyonce, but you can't handle just 5 times of your moniker being quoted on NL undecided.
Get used to it. Do you know how many times Tiwa is mentioned online in a day, for the right and wrong reasons?

While Toke or Tiwa would pay any amount if their mentions could stay all the time on NL front page, here you're getting it free of charge with no strings attached.
What then are you gonna do if you wake up one day and see your name all over the net being dragged or trolled by everyone? undecided. You gonna fly a spaceship into the moon?
Re: Man Designs Posters For Wife’s Lover; Says “stop Sleeping With My Wife Or Die On by AdemolaA2: 8:42pm On Dec 06, 2019
extralargehead:

I suspect this poster .. I think you are Papilo Tunde .. I dey on my knees ..oya talk true !!

Re: Man Designs Posters For Wife’s Lover; Says “stop Sleeping With My Wife Or Die On by Enemyofpeace: 8:42pm On Dec 06, 2019
To fok another man's wife too dey sweet. If you know you know

1 Like

Re: Man Designs Posters For Wife’s Lover; Says “stop Sleeping With My Wife Or Die On by Rekhina(f): 8:46pm On Dec 06, 2019
light099:

You want fame like Beyonce, but you can't handle just 5 times of your moniker being quoted on NL undecided.
Get used to it. Do you know how many times Tiwa is mentioned online in a day, for the right and wrong reasons?

While Toke or Tiwa would pay any amount if their mentions could stay all the time on NL front page, here you're getting it free of charge with no strings attached.
What then are you gonna do if you wake up one day and see your name all over the net being dragged or trolled by everyone? undecided. You gonna fly a spaceship into the moon?
Oh darling ! U are so right but u know ,u should call out my name on a sensitive thread not just a thread like this , U can mention me on a feminist thread or thread about tinubu's downfall cos am here because of him ,2 see him fall

One more thing am not a small girl ,if I have small fat on me ,u will see it that am a thick madam ,boys in romance & politics call me mummy inugo!
U can mention mamajj17 or Victorian ,they wanna to be famous like cardi
Re: Man Designs Posters For Wife’s Lover; Says “stop Sleeping With My Wife Or Die On by Sofistcatdmoron: 8:49pm On Dec 06, 2019
afonja moronic man, what stops him from divorcing his wife
Re: Man Designs Posters For Wife’s Lover; Says “stop Sleeping With My Wife Or Die On by victorian(f): 8:53pm On Dec 06, 2019
mamajj17:

grin grin grin my dear am a Mother of Boys, spent over 20years in Western World, it uses to show Love and Appreciation Vickky

Oh wow!

Pls my sincere apologies Ma'am. One can't be too sure, sighs especially in naija settings here. I'm always careful with women throwing kisses and all, I had an annoying experience in my office sometime ago. Very annoying one but anyways
Sighs.

it's cool then, If that's how people show Love and appreciation over there without any underlying feelings attached to it? Nice one.

One love too smiley and I appreciate you as well.

Thanks dear smiley

1 Like

Re: Man Designs Posters For Wife’s Lover; Says “stop Sleeping With My Wife Or Die On by Hades2016(m): 8:54pm On Dec 06, 2019
Abfinest007:
no day u won't read about someone cheating
we Nigerians too like fu***k grin
Re: Man Designs Posters For Wife’s Lover; Says “stop Sleeping With My Wife Or Die On by mamajj17(f): 8:55pm On Dec 06, 2019
Rekhina:
Oh darling ! U are so right but u know ,u should call out my name on a sensitive thread not just a thread like this , U can mention me on a feminist thread or thread about tinubu's downfall cos am here because of him ,2 see him fall

One more thing am not a small girl ,if I have small fat on me ,u will see it that am a thick madam ,boys in romance & politics call me mummy inugo!

Am famous in my Home ooo not for Public grin cheesy
Re: Man Designs Posters For Wife’s Lover; Says “stop Sleeping With My Wife Or Die On by Rekhina(f): 8:58pm On Dec 06, 2019
mamajj17:

Am famous in my Home ooo not for Public grin cheesy
light009 is a nairaland influencer who wonna make u more popular than nwamaikpe! grin

Light099 meet mamajunior
Mamajunior meet influencer light099

AAnam!! grin

1 Like

Re: Man Designs Posters For Wife’s Lover; Says “stop Sleeping With My Wife Or Die On by victorian(f): 9:00pm On Dec 06, 2019
Rekhina:

Lol, na so.

But there is nothing wrong in being famous dear but not like cardi B

I'm famous outside nairaland and in nairaland.

And I like it cool

2 Likes

Re: Man Designs Posters For Wife’s Lover; Says “stop Sleeping With My Wife Or Die On by Afrocentric: 9:03pm On Dec 06, 2019
extralargehead:
are you the Tunde or what? Mind your fucking business
Re: Man Designs Posters For Wife’s Lover; Says “stop Sleeping With My Wife Or Die On by WorWorBoy: 9:05pm On Dec 06, 2019
Lol.
Re: Man Designs Posters For Wife’s Lover; Says “stop Sleeping With My Wife Or Die On by Rekhina(f): 9:05pm On Dec 06, 2019
victorian:

Lol, na so.

But there is nothing wrong in being famous dear but not like cardi B

I'm famous outside nairaland and in nairaland.

And I like it cool
nairaland influencer light099 she wanna be famous ,irengbada iga ahakwam Kita ? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How My Husband Pushed Me Into Having Sex With Other Men / Groom Dies On Wedding Day In Jos, Shocked Bride Lands In Hospital / I Sat On My Father's Laps, My Mum Walked In And Warned Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.