Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,080 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

Man Designs Posters For Wife’s Lover; Says “stop Sleeping With My Wife Or Die On - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Designs Posters For Wife’s Lover; Says “stop Sleeping With My Wife Or Die On (95676 Views)

Dying Husband Leaves House, Cars For Wife, Gifts His Company & $726m To His Maid / My Wife’s Lover Confessed To Have Been Having Sex With My Wife For 5 Years / Husband Catches His Wife & Lover Having Sex In Zimbabwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Designs Posters For Wife’s Lover; Says “stop Sleeping With My Wife Or Die On by bizhop01: 9:07pm On Dec 06, 2019
Next day the humble wife will go back to the same man and say please come and fucck me very hard, you see that my husband is very stupid is mentally ill,
but i... will love to come again tomorrow because you always know how to make me feel good.
Re: Man Designs Posters For Wife’s Lover; Says “stop Sleeping With My Wife Or Die On by Katier00(f): 9:10pm On Dec 06, 2019
Emmanuel226:
true bro,hv experienced it tho
I'm a woman
Re: Man Designs Posters For Wife’s Lover; Says “stop Sleeping With My Wife Or Die On by mamajj17(f): 9:12pm On Dec 06, 2019
Rekhina:
light009 is a nairaland influencer who wonna make u more popular than nwamaikpe! grin

Light099 meet mamajunior
Mamajunior meet influencer light099

AAnam!! grin

U sef na Opposite of Light009 grin grin grin, Best regards dear cry
Re: Man Designs Posters For Wife’s Lover; Says “stop Sleeping With My Wife Or Die On by okoroemeka(m): 9:12pm On Dec 06, 2019
extralargehead:
Oga abeg warn your shameless wife. Did he rape her?. You incompetent fool!!!
Haahaaàaaaaaaa! Very funny but seriously pvssy and dick are two of the most difficult things to control,they can really misbehave.
Re: Man Designs Posters For Wife’s Lover; Says “stop Sleeping With My Wife Or Die On by doggedfighter(f): 9:13pm On Dec 06, 2019
DCmonster:
Funniest part is that the woman might be the one chasing after the guy. I have one on my neck now who is married with 3 kids. Even though am not around she is longing for me and disturbing me always with calls and text on daily basis. So it's not always about the man, it might be the woman.
Who asked you? Cho cho cho
Re: Man Designs Posters For Wife’s Lover; Says “stop Sleeping With My Wife Or Die On by DCmonster: 9:16pm On Dec 06, 2019
doggedfighter:

Because lots of women are hoes. You are one too with the way you sound.
Re: Man Designs Posters For Wife’s Lover; Says “stop Sleeping With My Wife Or Die On by Oxtertee(m): 9:17pm On Dec 06, 2019
Now I understand the power of Social media, the young man in the pix is my own area brother and a church member. We grew up together in an area I won't mention in ibadan. He just finish serving and was in Lagos probably for job hunting, I was shocked when I saw his picture online and put a call through him immediately, he confirmed he's the one but he didn't sleep with the said man wife, & also that the matter is already with the NPF. He assured me another poster will be out depicting the man's & his wife face to clear him of the allegation.

2 Likes

Re: Man Designs Posters For Wife’s Lover; Says “stop Sleeping With My Wife Or Die On by DCmonster: 9:22pm On Dec 06, 2019
doggedfighter:

Am exposing you hoes both single and married so that single guys can learn about you bitches hoeing tendencies.
Re: Man Designs Posters For Wife’s Lover; Says “stop Sleeping With My Wife Or Die On by victorian(f): 9:23pm On Dec 06, 2019
Rekhina:
nairaland influencer light099 she wanna be famous ,irengbada iga ahakwam Kita ? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I don't understand this your language undecided

So I will pass on it.

1 Like

Re: Man Designs Posters For Wife’s Lover; Says “stop Sleeping With My Wife Or Die On by tonididdy(m): 9:24pm On Dec 06, 2019
extralargehead:
I dry suspect say you be tunde
Re: Man Designs Posters For Wife’s Lover; Says “stop Sleeping With My Wife Or Die On by galaxy2020(m): 9:26pm On Dec 06, 2019
Oga u married a useless wife, and you are more useless after knowing this ondo man is sleeping with your wife and you still keep her with you. You go soon die.
Re: Man Designs Posters For Wife’s Lover; Says “stop Sleeping With My Wife Or Die On by Oxtertee(m): 9:27pm On Dec 06, 2019
Alxmyr:
Some men can be stupid. You risked going to prison for a woman who is already sleeping with other man? So if the Tunde takes it up on him and he is sent to jail, what will be his gain?
The matter is already with the police. The guy involve is my brother
Re: Man Designs Posters For Wife’s Lover; Says “stop Sleeping With My Wife Or Die On by Oxtertee(m): 9:32pm On Dec 06, 2019
doctore212:
I just dialled the number and one guy picked the call.

He is claiming that probably he bis under a spell by the said woman because her kpekus sweet die.

He doesn't even sound perturbed
You lied, the guy in the above poster is my brother.
Re: Man Designs Posters For Wife’s Lover; Says “stop Sleeping With My Wife Or Die On by Nobody: 9:36pm On Dec 06, 2019
Rekhina:
Oh darling ! U are so right but u know ,u should call out my name on a sensitive thread not just a thread like this , U can mention me on a feminist thread or thread about tinubu's downfall cos am here because of him ,2 see him fall

One more thing am not a small girl ,if I have small fat on me ,u will see it that am a thick madam ,boys in romance & politics call me mummy inugo!

I feel you, but the pressing urge I have right now is to keep mentioning your monikers. I know the urge wouldn't last beyond tonight, but for the rest of today, I just have to keep doing that. cheesy
Then do not be here because of him, you should be here because of yourself because he's not worth your time or concern. I wouldn't even waste 2kb because of him. One thing you should know in life is that, some bad people don't go down easily, they may live long to have grey hairs. Nemesis will catch up with him sooner or later but it would be a punishment on your side if you keep having the thoughts of the fvcktärd in mind all the time.

Yea, many people are using their football ages on social media because this is the only place you can be 17 again. At least you have the opportunity to drop all the Methuselah numbers and roll with everyone like equals. Most people you see who troll most here are elders cheesy. Real life deprived them the opportunity to play as they would have wanted but social media made it possible. You start undermining the full enjoyment you can get on SM when you start attaching age that is why whenever I come online, I cut my grey hair and go as low as 12yrs. undecided
Re: Man Designs Posters For Wife’s Lover; Says “stop Sleeping With My Wife Or Die On by Nobody: 10:12pm On Dec 06, 2019
Oxtertee:
Now I understand the power of Social media, the young man in the pix is my own area brother and a church member. We grew up together in an area I won't mention in ibadan. He just finish serving and was in Lagos probably for job hunting, I was shocked when I saw his picture online and put a call through him immediately, he confirmed he's the one but he didn't sleep with the said man wife, & also that the matter is already with the NPF. He assured me another poster will be out depicting the man's & his wife face to clear him of the allegation.
I sensed the hubby must be over jealous.
No normal man would do that.

May God vindicate the guy in question,,, if he's truly innocent
Re: Man Designs Posters For Wife’s Lover; Says “stop Sleeping With My Wife Or Die On by Oxtertee(m): 10:13pm On Dec 06, 2019
[quote author=SIR0 post=84691201]I sensed the hubby must be over jealous.
No normal man would do that.

May God vindicate the guy in question,,, if he's truly innocent[/quote
Amen, if he's truly innocent as u said because no one can be trusted.
Re: Man Designs Posters For Wife’s Lover; Says “stop Sleeping With My Wife Or Die On by GuestLog: 10:30pm On Dec 06, 2019
extralargehead:
Don't conclude till you hear from the accused and his adulterous lover.
Re: Man Designs Posters For Wife’s Lover; Says “stop Sleeping With My Wife Or Die On by Ranja1(m): 10:49pm On Dec 06, 2019
Beface:
Na was o, wetin person no go see for Naija! When you think you have seen it all, then come another boom!

There's nothing no go see fo naija. Me ma sef, I thout I hv seen it ol b4 I kom see som1 wt bald armpit... Lolz

1 Like

Re: Man Designs Posters For Wife’s Lover; Says “stop Sleeping With My Wife Or Die On by needful: 11:04pm On Dec 06, 2019
@Ops, pray and watch war room, fast and pray, report her to your pastor, wear good perfume. Show her love, do not nag her, change your ways because u are the one pushing her into another man's arm. Typical Naija advice to women if table were turned around. So shocked I havent seen this advice on this particular thread.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Designs Posters For Wife’s Lover; Says “stop Sleeping With My Wife Or Die On by zoghys: 11:11pm On Dec 06, 2019
extralargehead:

O boy don't be a jerk, sleeping with a married woman is not just senseless, but dangerous as well. There are lots of single girl, and you can knock yourself out with as many as your dick can handle. But another's man woman is plain death trap, and nothing else. Stop justifying immorality with your nonsense comment. And if you Tunde, and you still have the heart to type this nonsense, then oyo is your case.

1 Like

Re: Man Designs Posters For Wife’s Lover; Says “stop Sleeping With My Wife Or Die On by mamajj17(f): 11:18pm On Dec 06, 2019
victorian:

Oh wow!

Pls my sincere apologies Ma'am. One can't be too sure, sighs especially in naija settings here. I'm always careful with women throwing kisses and all, I had an annoying experience in my office sometime ago. Very annoying one but anyways
Sighs.

it's cool then, If that's how people show Love and appreciation over there without any underlying feelings attached to it? Nice one.

One love too smiley and I appreciate you as well.

Thanks dear smiley

I understand dear grin, its highly appreciated. One love

1 Like

Re: Man Designs Posters For Wife’s Lover; Says “stop Sleeping With My Wife Or Die On by DedeNkem: 11:18pm On Dec 06, 2019
The guy didn't force his wife, she agreed to f*uck him. It takes two to tango.

The moronic husband should blame his whoring wife!
Re: Man Designs Posters For Wife’s Lover; Says “stop Sleeping With My Wife Or Die On by Pweedydaughter(f): 11:27pm On Dec 06, 2019
Nothing musa no go c for gate..... Naija yaf tired me
Re: Man Designs Posters For Wife’s Lover; Says “stop Sleeping With My Wife Or Die On by Danneh1986(m): 11:32pm On Dec 06, 2019
It serves the man right...
Re: Man Designs Posters For Wife’s Lover; Says “stop Sleeping With My Wife Or Die On by Nobody: 11:37pm On Dec 06, 2019
extralargehead:
Maagun is loading....
All these routine of speaking with the wife is just formality undecided
Re: Man Designs Posters For Wife’s Lover; Says “stop Sleeping With My Wife Or Die On by BareFacedLies(m): 12:09am On Dec 07, 2019
IdioticNLmods:
Married women are sweet tho.. bleeped countless of them. Still fucking two of my married crushes that got married immediately after graduating from the University. Currently chatting with another one now and she is flowing well.
She Doesn't mind us spending time together.. Next thing now is to request for her nudes which I'm sure she will gladly oblige to.

You're the real MVP grin
Re: Man Designs Posters For Wife’s Lover; Says “stop Sleeping With My Wife Or Die On by DaBullIT(m): 12:25am On Dec 07, 2019
Not to rain on your parade

but slim tea, tummy tea , dick tea , fertility tea

non of them works

Flexherbal:
If it is cucumber that is making her go out, please use our Herbal tea for Men performance to correct her head.

If she no longer wants to be married to the man, why not divorce him, instead of sleeping around him.
Re: Man Designs Posters For Wife’s Lover; Says “stop Sleeping With My Wife Or Die On by LIMELIGHTCRAZY: 1:02am On Dec 07, 2019
A word is enough for the wise

send your funny/unusual/interesting/weird/scary video to limelightcrazy@outlook.com
Re: Man Designs Posters For Wife’s Lover; Says “stop Sleeping With My Wife Or Die On by friendl: 1:52am On Dec 07, 2019
Senseless
Re: Man Designs Posters For Wife’s Lover; Says “stop Sleeping With My Wife Or Die On by frozen70(f): 2:35am On Dec 07, 2019
lonelydora:
What do men see in other people's wives?

There are so many single girls around town

Let everyone try to find a good lover in every relationship and this mess will stop

1 Like

Re: Man Designs Posters For Wife’s Lover; Says “stop Sleeping With My Wife Or Die On by frozen70(f): 2:36am On Dec 07, 2019
ArticleBeast:
Some men sha... A man sleeping with my wife... Both of them will die. It is easy

Is it applicable to you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man / How My Husband Pushed Me Into Having Sex With Other Men / Groom Dies On Wedding Day In Jos, Shocked Bride Lands In Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.