Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,651 members, 7,816,667 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

Why Do I Smell Fishy Down There? Ladies Only - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why Do I Smell Fishy Down There? Ladies Only (767 Views)

Help Me, People React That I Smell Horribly And I Don't Perceive It. / Some Diseases You Can Detect Yourself Through Smell / Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do I Smell Fishy Down There? Ladies Only by Nobody: 10:09pm On Dec 05, 2019
There are many reasons why ladies Smell fishy down there. Fishy smell has become a common thing among women.

How you take care down there determines why you smell fishy.

This odor is known as bacteria vaginosis.
It happens due to many reasons.

1. Using scented products: stop using scented products on your v. This will harm and disrupt the pH balance of the area.

2. Stop douching: Douching disrupt the pH balance of the v. Stop washing your intimate area with anything. Douching simply means washing there with apple cider vinegar. Apple cider vinegar is acidic and will disrupt the pH balance of the area.

Wash with plain water. This is because the area is self cleansing. It doesn't need anything to clean it. Wash the area with plain water.

3. Use protection: dont be intimate with someone unless you know there medical condition. Infection can make the area to Smell fishy.

4. Wash from the front to the back after toilet. Don't use only tissue. Firstly use tissue then wash with plain water. Remember that it should be from the front to the back. This is to avoid entering germs into your intimate area, causing infection which will lead to bacterial vaginosis.

Learn more from the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xubehO74YOk
Re: Why Do I Smell Fishy Down There? Ladies Only by phintohlar(f): 10:15pm On Dec 05, 2019
Thank God i don't smell fishy but meaty
Re: Why Do I Smell Fishy Down There? Ladies Only by SpyAC(m): 10:37pm On Dec 05, 2019
phintohlar:
Thank God i don't smell fishy but meaty
who be ur witness?

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Smell Fishy Down There? Ladies Only by phintohlar(f): 11:47am On Dec 08, 2019
SpyAC:
who be ur witness?
you of course
Re: Why Do I Smell Fishy Down There? Ladies Only by SpyAC(m): 1:03pm On Dec 08, 2019
phintohlar:
you of course
lol. But u ve nt open it for me nah, my name nah Innocent oooo
Re: Why Do I Smell Fishy Down There? Ladies Only by futuregovernor: 1:38pm On Dec 08, 2019
Dirty pant,sex without washing,too much knacking. Lack of water in the body, masterbation,not eating enough fruits and constant sex drive. Is the most common cause of bad odour in every woman puna.

(1) (Reply)

Liberation Powder And Candles For Instant Answers To All Your Problems / Coronavirus: 8 Symptoms Everyone Should Look Out For / Likely Asked Questions By Well Woman Doctors.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.