Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,787 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

Please Be Careful On Traffic In Lagos-i Just Got Robbed Of My Brandnew Iphone 7+ - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Please Be Careful On Traffic In Lagos-i Just Got Robbed Of My Brandnew Iphone 7+ (1679 Views)

Female Police Officer On Traffic Duty Left Bleeding After Assault By Soldier(pic / Assault On Traffic Wardens: One Soldier Arrested In Ongoing Investigation / Police Investigate Attack On Traffic Officer Whose Head Was Broken With Bottle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Be Careful On Traffic In Lagos-i Just Got Robbed Of My Brandnew Iphone 7+ by DONFASZY(m): 11:37pm On Dec 05, 2019
Just got robbed@ agege capitol railway crossing bridge of my new iphone 7+ 128gb wit all my good memories
08023958005 nt available

If any uses his hands to hit hard on your car

Dont lower your door glasses

Go to a safe plc and ignore the unwanted argumens in traffic

They draw your attention and the other one take any thin in your car frm the other side

I am feeling bad here

Iphone is useless to dem n d foolish buyer but 128gb have all my mermories with pics and video and work load and all app i am using for my business

Police shoukd be stationed there because i tried to chase them all both yet i have other phones and valuables in the jeep

Got info that i was the third victim today and police killed one of this traffic robbers yesterday

Re: Please Be Careful On Traffic In Lagos-i Just Got Robbed Of My Brandnew Iphone 7+ by DONFASZY(m): 11:40pm On Dec 05, 2019
Police should fish out the criminals

I was informed that this is normal occurrence there for 2months now since that bridge tunnel is open foe vehicle to exit oba akran to agege

Please police come to our aid

I ply that route every time i see traffic and want to beat traffice

My biz line stolen

I hope i will retrieved it tomorrow

God save all my bank infos
Re: Please Be Careful On Traffic In Lagos-i Just Got Robbed Of My Brandnew Iphone 7+ by tellwisdom: 11:58pm On Dec 05, 2019
You don’t drive in Lagos like a big man. Keep your belongings far from the reach of other road users, till you get home..
Re: Please Be Careful On Traffic In Lagos-i Just Got Robbed Of My Brandnew Iphone 7+ by frozen70(f): 2:27am On Dec 06, 2019
DONFASZY:
Just got robbed@ agege capitol railway crossing bridge of my new iphone 7+ 128gb wit all my good memories
08023958005 nt available

If any uses his hands to hit hard on your car

Dont lower your door glasses

Go to a safe plc and ignore the unwanted argumens in traffic

They draw your attention and the other one take any thin in your car frm the other side

I am feeling bad here

Iphone is useless to dem n d foolish buyer but 128gb have all my mermories with pics and video and work load and all app i am using for my business

Police shoukd be stationed there because i tried to chase them all both yet i have other phones and valuables in the jeep

Got info that i was the third victim today and police killed one of this traffic robbers yesterday

Sorry for the lose and thanks be to God for everything

Next time back up your phone data to your email accounts

When driving, if the ac is not on alway wind up three quarter of the window

You as a responsible man is thinking of some important things that may take your conscious mind away

And him or them will be busy monitoring the ones that are subconsciously carried away

They are already doomed and ready to die any moment since they don't have loved ones to think of

1 Like

Re: Please Be Careful On Traffic In Lagos-i Just Got Robbed Of My Brandnew Iphone 7+ by DONFASZY(m): 5:01am On Dec 06, 2019
tellwisdom:
You don’t drive in Lagos like a big man. Keep your belongings far from the reach of other road users, till you get home..

This is very painful

Its 04:57am

Just woke up and cant sleeeep again

All my info and docs are in this phone

How do i block the lphone with imei

I am in pain

Even when i shout tif tif

Everyother road user dey fire me to leave the road

I ve to park well and look for this set of tif but its too late

I would have used AC
Re: Please Be Careful On Traffic In Lagos-i Just Got Robbed Of My Brandnew Iphone 7+ by DONFASZY(m): 5:04am On Dec 06, 2019
frozen70:

Sorry for the lose and thanks be to God for everything

Next time back up your phone data to your email accounts

When driving, if the ac is not on alway wind up three quarter of the window

You as a responsible man is thinking of some important things that may take your conscious mind away

And him or them will be busy monitoring the ones that are subconsciously carried away

They are already doomed and ready to die any moment since they don't have loved ones to think of

Police came there later after like 30 mins and say i am the third victim

They shot one a day before dec 5th

D distraction is just my bigger pain

A whole me for lagos

I just brought throw pillows in that same traffic with my door glass down

Regrets
Re: Please Be Careful On Traffic In Lagos-i Just Got Robbed Of My Brandnew Iphone 7+ by DONFASZY(m): 5:06am On Dec 06, 2019
This is a big lessen to me and to every other road users

Please avoid my mistakes
Re: Please Be Careful On Traffic In Lagos-i Just Got Robbed Of My Brandnew Iphone 7+ by meezynetwork(m): 6:31am On Dec 06, 2019
You can track the fone
Re: Please Be Careful On Traffic In Lagos-i Just Got Robbed Of My Brandnew Iphone 7+ by tellwisdom: 7:07am On Dec 06, 2019
DONFASZY:

This is very painful

Its 04:57am

Just woke up and cant sleeeep again

All my info and docs are in this phone

How do i block the lphone with imei

I am in pain

Even when i shout tif tif

Everyother road user dey fire me to leave the road

I ve to park well and look for this set of tif but its too late

I would have used AC

Bros, stop crying. It’s gone. Just use your sign in details and retrieve your infos.
Re: Please Be Careful On Traffic In Lagos-i Just Got Robbed Of My Brandnew Iphone 7+ by frozen70(f): 7:08am On Dec 06, 2019
DONFASZY:

Police came there later after like 30 mins and say i am the third victim

They shot one a day before dec 5th

D distraction is just my bigger pain

A whole me for lagos

I just brought throw pillows in that same traffic with my door glass down

Regrets

Ohhh sorry, the throw pillow took your attention away
Re: Please Be Careful On Traffic In Lagos-i Just Got Robbed Of My Brandnew Iphone 7+ by Billy99: 2:02pm On Dec 06, 2019
DONFASZY:
Police should fish out the criminals

I was informed that this is normal occurrence there for 2months now since that bridge tunnel is open foe vehicle to exit oba akran to agege

Please police come to our aid

I ply that route every time i see traffic and want to beat traffice

My biz line stolen

I hope i will retrieved it tomorrow

God save all my bank infos
Oga wetin be two months... Its been going on for long.. I worked at oba akran between 2016-2018. Those railway robbers have been active in service for long.... I was stabbed one early morning ony way from work.. Night shift.. Small chinko Android wey I been dey manage, them thief am.. My last card. 2500 them collect am. Blow me for eye join. Its a very dangerous area... Especially akerele street... No form of criminals wey u no go see there. Well, I'm sorry you lost your phone.. U dey lucky.. At least you get car.. What of poor boy like me wey them almost murder..
Stay safe... The full ikeja too dey dangerous.. In fact the full Lagos.. In fact the full Naija

2 Likes

Re: Please Be Careful On Traffic In Lagos-i Just Got Robbed Of My Brandnew Iphone 7+ by DONFASZY(m): 11:29pm On Dec 07, 2019
Billy99:

Oga wetin be two months... Its been going on for long.. I worked at oba akran between 2016-2018. Those railway robbers have been active in service for long.... I was stabbed one early morning ony way from work.. Night shift.. Small chinko Android wey I been dey manage, them thief am.. My last card. 2500 them collect am. Blow me for eye join. Its a very dangerous area... Especially akerele street... No form of criminals wey u no go see there. Well, I'm sorry you lost your phone.. U dey lucky.. At least you get car.. What of poor boy like me wey them almost murder..
Stay safe... The full ikeja too dey dangerous.. In fact the full Lagos.. In fact the full Naija

Jesu reli

I was told dat since its iphone 7+

They dont sell it bt jus sell d screen

I ve icloud n all app registered with strong password
Re: Please Be Careful On Traffic In Lagos-i Just Got Robbed Of My Brandnew Iphone 7+ by DONFASZY(m): 11:35pm On Dec 07, 2019
frozen70:

Ohhh sorry, the throw pillow took your attention away

Nt reli

I was dome wit d pillows bt wine down to get it all im my back seat because i was too cold n decide to jus allow air come in n forgot to high it up with little air to come in frm passenger side boom
I was robbed n every road user jus ignored me to my plight

No body fit hold d guys wen i dey shout
Re: Please Be Careful On Traffic In Lagos-i Just Got Robbed Of My Brandnew Iphone 7+ by DONFASZY(m): 11:36pm On Dec 07, 2019
tellwisdom:

Bros, stop crying. It’s gone. Just use your sign in details and retrieve your infos.
yes
Am tryin
Re: Please Be Careful On Traffic In Lagos-i Just Got Robbed Of My Brandnew Iphone 7+ by Billy99: 5:14am On Dec 08, 2019
DONFASZY:

Jesu reli

I was told dat since its iphone 7+

They dont sell it bt jus sell d screen

I ve icloud n all app registered with strong password
Computer village is just 50 naira away from the railway. They will disembark the phone, sell anything valuable and less incriminating on it.
Re: Please Be Careful On Traffic In Lagos-i Just Got Robbed Of My Brandnew Iphone 7+ by Golden1982(f): 2:31pm On Dec 08, 2019
i
Re: Please Be Careful On Traffic In Lagos-i Just Got Robbed Of My Brandnew Iphone 7+ by DONFASZY(m): 10:09am On Dec 09, 2019
Golden1982:
contact this guy he is a security operative he helped me track my Samsung early this year within 3 days 09070032213
I ve blocked my line n tryin to retrieve it today simce dec 5th

Any hope for me again

My company details n file too much in d phone o
This is my pain

I wish i get d fone
Re: Please Be Careful On Traffic In Lagos-i Just Got Robbed Of My Brandnew Iphone 7+ by Golden1982(f): 12:25pm On Dec 14, 2019
if u have the imei
Re: Please Be Careful On Traffic In Lagos-i Just Got Robbed Of My Brandnew Iphone 7+ by drmikeadams(m): 11:48pm On Dec 14, 2019
grin grin no be to whine window up,,I don see dem for eko bridge break person glass carry her bag for traffic

(1) (Reply)

Mum Finds Venomous Snake In Daughter’s Bedroom After Mistaking It For Shoelace / Nigerian Sentenced To Death In Vietnam / Woman Runs Over Her Husband After Argument, Kills Him (graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.