Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,898 members, 7,848,641 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 07:55 AM

From Nigeria To Dubai In 30 Days : Feeding Tips And Laws Of The Land - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / From Nigeria To Dubai In 30 Days : Feeding Tips And Laws Of The Land (662 Views)

My 30 Days Sojourn Through Cotonou To Dubai / I Drove From The Airport To Abuja City In 30 Minutes (pics, Video) / Evolution Of The Beautiful City Of Dubai In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

From Nigeria To Dubai In 30 Days : Feeding Tips And Laws Of The Land by sirchikero: 10:30am On Dec 06, 2019
Man must eat they say, to stay alive and active, you must eat good food. Unfortunately getting good food in UAE is one of the hardest things for an African and most especially for Nigerians who want to eat Eba and Egusi soup after working his ass out during the day. My dear, there is no market where you can buy African food stuffs in UAE at least for now. So please prepare very well before you leave your house in Nigeria or else, you are heading towards a life of Sugar, Indomie and Spaghettis!

Before I left, I was properly advised to get the likes of Red Oil, Garri, and Igbo soup ingredients in reasonable quantities. I wasn’t really in for that kind of load carrying. While my mum and wife were busy loading my bags, I was just complaining but one week after I got to UAE, I thanked them in my heart for saving my life. When I arrived my apartment and started unpacking, I became an instant celebrity because of the food stuffs I arrived with. Red Oil and Garri made me more friends in few hours than anything else. I gave out large quantity of garri and red oil. This got me helpers who helped me in cooking; this was highly needed because I don’t know how to cook good food.
Continue reading
Re: From Nigeria To Dubai In 30 Days : Feeding Tips And Laws Of The Land by majamajic(m): 10:42am On Dec 06, 2019
who told u , u can't buy food stuff in Dubai , till u go deira
it's just double the Lagos price
Re: From Nigeria To Dubai In 30 Days : Feeding Tips And Laws Of The Land by NONNYG: 10:47am On Dec 06, 2019
sirchikero:

Man must eat they say, to stay alive and active, you must eat good food. Unfortunately getting good food in UAE is one of the hardest things for an African and most especially for Nigerians who want to eat Eba and Egusi soup after working his ass out during the day. My dear, there is no market where you can buy African food stuffs in UAE at least for now. So please prepare very well before you leave your house in Nigeria or else, you are heading towards a life of Sugar, Indomie and Spaghettis!

Before I left, I was properly advised to get the likes of Red Oil, Garri, and Igbo soup ingredients in reasonable quantities. I wasn’t really in for that kind of load carrying. While my mum and wife were busy loading my bags, I was just complaining but one week after I got to UAE, I thanked them in my heart for saving my life. When I arrived my apartment and started unpacking, I became an instant celebrity because of the food stuffs I arrived with. Red Oil and Garri made me more friends in few hours than anything else. I gave out large quantity of garri and red oil. This got me helpers who helped me in cooking; this was highly needed because I don’t know how to cook good food.
Continue reading via link:
http://naijamil-of-the-land/
Lies from the pit of hell, just say you want traffic in your blog

(1) (Reply)

Regaining Nigerian Citizenship After Renunciation / Poland Or Brazil / Who Knows A Thing About Finland Study Funding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.