Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,225 members, 7,829,377 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

Poland Or Brazil - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Poland Or Brazil (656 Views)

Study In Poland Or In Cyprus, Which Is Better? / Poland Or Germany Or Canada, Which One's Best? / How Is Life Like In Mexico Or Brazil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Poland Or Brazil by lovetterrison(m): 9:33am On Nov 30, 2021
Good Day folks Im trying to process one of this country for my sister to start a new life and am thinking of this two which i can afford and am sure if proper documents are put together the visa will have atleast 70% success rate.

she is in her 40's,shes been in dubai before just looking for a safe haven for her then later her hubby could join her after few years settlement

please advise on the risk and advantages of this countries coz i love them both and i feel they are okay for a basic life start before she wisen up and migrate to 1st world country.

bless up
Re: Poland Or Brazil by TheMan3: 9:41am On Nov 30, 2021
lovetterrison:
Good Day folks Im trying to process one of this country for my sister to start a new life and am thinking of this two which i can afford and am sure if proper documents are put together the visa will have atleast 70% success rate.

she is in her 40's,shes been in dubai before just looking for a safe haven for her then later her hubby could join her after few years settlement

please advise on the risk and advantages of this countries coz i love them both and i feel they are okay for a basic life start before she wisen up and migrate to 1st world country.

bless up
well one thing I know I that if she gets to Brazil, and she gives birth there, she will get the PR asap and this also covers her previous children if any and her husband. And her husband can legally migrate and stay with her with family reunion visa. I don't know much about Poland.
Re: Poland Or Brazil by Pappyxar: 9:49am On Nov 30, 2021
lovetterrison:

bless up

Poland will be advisable, based on
1. Poland is a Schengen country, which means she will be able to travel freely to other Schengen countries if she felt the need to have a change in environment.

2. The cost of living in Poland is still on the minimal side which will aid in her saving and also living a good life.

3. Getting a Job in Poland is a bit easy as Polish citizens prefer to emigrate to EU countries, cus they feel they don't earn much PLN to sustain their heavy lifestyle, stats on LinkedIn shows over 100k vacancy lately.

Well, it all depends on what she want as she should be the final decider on where she find and feel she's going to be comfortable with and adapt quickly to their culture.
And any country she chooses she should start sending applications on LinkedIn and connecting to HRs , as this will ease things for her when she gets there.

The only thing she might have issues with is getting a PR in Poland, but since she's gonna use either of the countries as a stepping stone to a 1st world country, i see no biggie to getting the PR.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Poland Or Brazil by Jidemoo: 9:52am On Nov 30, 2021
Poland is better
Re: Poland Or Brazil by lovetterrison(m): 10:02am On Nov 30, 2021
TheMan3:
well one thing I know I that if she gets to Brazil, and she gives birth there, she will get the PR asap and this also covers her previous children if any and her husband. And her husband can legally migrate and stay with her with family reunion visa. I don't know much about Poland.

thanks bro i read about this on another thread,i feel thats a plus and with brazilian passport, she could migrate to the state or canada

1 Like

Re: Poland Or Brazil by lovetterrison(m): 10:09am On Nov 30, 2021
Pappyxar:

Poland will be advisable, based on
1. Poland is a Schengen country, which means she will be able to travel freely to other Schengen countries if she felt the need to have a change in environment.

2. The cost of living in Poland is still on the minimal side which will aid in her saving and also living a good life.

3. Getting a Job in Poland is a bit easy as Polish citizens prefer to emigrate to EU countries, cus they feel they don't earn much PLN to sustain their heavy lifestyle, stats on LinkedIn shows over 100k vacancy lately.

Well, it all depends on what she want as she should be the final decider on where she find and feel she's going to be comfortable with and adapt quickly to their culture.
And any country she chooses she should start sending applications on LinkedIn and connecting to HRs , as this will ease things for her when she gets there.

The only thing she might have issues with is getting a PR in Poland, but since she's gonna use either of the countries as a stepping stone to a 1st world country, i see no biggie to getting the PR.

Analysis is topnotch, thanks a million please i need more insight coz i am embarking on this project for her 2022,Brasil will feel like home for her but poland looks futuristic and enroute faster to 1st world.
Re: Poland Or Brazil by Pappyxar: 3:33pm On Nov 30, 2021
lovetterrison:

Analysis is topnotch, thanks a million please i need more insight coz i am embarking on this project for her 2022,Brasil will feel like home for her but poland looks futuristic and enroute faster to 1st world.

There's a Poland forum in the travel section, try to go through the first 15pages, it will solve all questions you might have in mind.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Need Help With Directions Urgently / My Trip To Kenya / Onitsha,the Beautiful City Of Igboland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.