Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Best Time To Start Fencing A House During Construction?? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Best Time To Start Fencing A House During Construction?? (1722 Views)

Submit Your Quotation For Fencing A 50x100 Dry Land Urgently / What Is The Cost Of Fencing A Half Plot Of Land / Fencing A Plot In A Swamp. How We Did It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Time To Start Fencing A House During Construction?? by toyeoye(m): 11:54am On Dec 06, 2019
I had no need to rush and build a fence around the building because of the following:
1) Land is clearly marked out and the property is inside an estate so no headaches about ownership or plot size
2) To avoid accidental damages to fence while we got the work started e.g trucks delivering sand, and construction materials
3) Easy access for workers

Now that I have roofed the house is it time to build a fence? I know there is still a lot of work left within and outside the building like sewage systems, installing boreholes etc.

I will like to get some tips from those with personal experiences.

Thank you as you share.
Re: Best Time To Start Fencing A House During Construction?? by toyeoye(m): 6:44pm On Dec 07, 2019
What do you think guys?
Re: Best Time To Start Fencing A House During Construction?? by toyeoye(m): 10:11am On Dec 08, 2019
Please share your experience
Re: Best Time To Start Fencing A House During Construction?? by Daxim(m): 4:16pm On Aug 09, 2021
Well, if I were you, I would start fencing it right after I finished roofing it. I mean, roofing the house is one of the most challenging parts of building the damn place. After that, you can relax a bit by installing the fence. Considering that it is a relatively easy job, you might finish it really fast. After that, you can start working on the inside and the facade and all the other things. By the way, I recommend you make a special place for the house sign while working on the facade, so you will not have to break it while installing the damn sign. If you want a stylish house sign, you can find one here at baliandboo.com. They have a lot of great products.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Newton Park Estate,ibeju Lekki now selling @ 4m Per Plot (pic) / Land For Sale In Ibadan / 2nos Mini-flats For Rent @Olowoira,beside omole phase2 @#250k/annum.08186161605

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.