Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,123 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:36 AM

'I Want To Play With Best Player In The World, Messi' - Nigerian Starlet Adeyemi - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 'I Want To Play With Best Player In The World, Messi' - Nigerian Starlet Adeyemi (614 Views)

It's World's Messi Day: Happy 35th Birthday To Lionel Messi / 'I Never Need To Leave The Best Club In The World' - Messi On Ronaldo's Proposal / “christiano Ronaldo Is The Best Player In The World” – Messi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

'I Want To Play With Best Player In The World, Messi' - Nigerian Starlet Adeyemi by reportminds: 6:19pm On Dec 06, 2019
Germany youth international of Nigerian descent Karim Adeyemi has reacted to reports linking him with moves to Borussia Dortmund, Liverpool, Arsenal and Barcelona.

Barcelona recently saw a bid of fifteen million euros rejected for the Red Bull Salzburg starlet, while Borussia Dortmund have targeted him as a replacement for Jadon Sancho, who is attracting interest from Premier League and La Liga giants.

He trained with Chelsea and courted interest from Liverpool before joining Red Bull Salzburg in July 2018.

Adeyemi was awarded the Fritz Walter Gold Medal for the most promising talent in his age group by the DFB last August.

''First of all, I am pleased about such offers, which pushes me a lot," Adeyemi told transfermarkt.

https://www.reportminds.com/2019/12/want-to-play-with-best-player-in-world.html?m=1

Cc lalasticlala, seun, mynd44, dominique

Re: 'I Want To Play With Best Player In The World, Messi' - Nigerian Starlet Adeyemi by angelEmade: 6:28pm On Dec 06, 2019
Lionel Messi making Rinaldo girlfriend bitter since 1801

(1) (Reply)

Download Video: Real Madrid Vs Celta Vigo 2-2 All Goals & Highlights / Five Teams That Will Win This Weekend / Laliga Congratulates Nwakali’s Huesca, Real Madrid For League Title Wins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.