Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,964 members, 7,821,385 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

The New Set Of Vehicles Released By Innoson (Pictures) - Car Talk (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / The New Set Of Vehicles Released By Innoson (Pictures) (72441 Views)

VREG: No To Re-Registration Of Vehicles - Daily Trust Editorial / Nigeria Signs MOU With Volkswagen For Manufacturing Of Vehicles In The Country / Types Of Vehicles And The Amount Of Fire Extinguisher(s) They Should Have – FRSC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The New Set Of Vehicles Released By Innoson (Pictures) by tobstarizhia(m): 2:21pm On Dec 07, 2019
Zoharariel:

I am not moved by the efforts of struggling entrepreneurs, I am only moved by what I want & desire. grin

I have already passed my message across & I owe nobody any freaking apology. grin

People like you will still come on Nairaland to complain about the government's incompetence. The strength to the Nigerian economy is private enterprises. If you don't support our own, you are working against the growth of the country.
Re: The New Set Of Vehicles Released By Innoson (Pictures) by Afiahomes(m): 2:22pm On Dec 07, 2019
The logo hasn't changed why? undecided
Re: The New Set Of Vehicles Released By Innoson (Pictures) by tobstarizhia(m): 2:25pm On Dec 07, 2019
BeLookingIDIOT:
Purchase Innoson cars if you just feel like wasting money.Aside their outrageous prices for low quality products,they still don't last.
Why give their brands Igbo names undecided
That's rude!
Hope igbos are his only targeted market.

Is Seriki an Igbo name? Don't be daft and be patriotic for once in your miserable life. You'll complain about the government and then go on to bitch about private enterprises trying to make a name for themselves.
You are what's wrong with this country. And the country will do fabulously well without you in it. Hope you intend on leaving to Malaysia or wherever and never returning.
Re: The New Set Of Vehicles Released By Innoson (Pictures) by chccho(m): 2:26pm On Dec 07, 2019
Cossybob:

Almost the same design with the latest Lexus SUV Version

Why does this innoson man have to copy every design of all other brands This ikenga front grill is an exact copy of the Lexus brands. Its sad enough that all innoson vehicles are only assembled in Nigeria but the major components such as the engine, gear box,electrical/electronic parts are products of other car brands. So what then did innoson manufacture

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The New Set Of Vehicles Released By Innoson (Pictures) by Charly68: 2:26pm On Dec 07, 2019
Please tell Immosun to produce economical cars for average Nigerians ..all these flashy cars are too costly for an average civil servant
Re: The New Set Of Vehicles Released By Innoson (Pictures) by Okwyjesus(m): 2:26pm On Dec 07, 2019
Zoharariel:

I am not moved by the efforts of struggling entrepreneurs, I am only moved by what I want & desire. grin

I have already passed my message across & I owe nobody any freaking apology. grin

Am doubting if this guy have money at all to buy car.
l seriously doubt......
Re: The New Set Of Vehicles Released By Innoson (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:27pm On Dec 07, 2019
Zoharariel:
I'm neither beefing nor hating on Innoson but I'd rather buy these 3 German Machines (which are on my bucket list) than touch any Innoson Jalopies with a long pole. It is called choice.

1.) 2014 Audi A8 in Velvet Biege leather interior.

2.) 2016 Mercedes Benz S550 in Silk Biege leather interior.

3.) 2018 Bmw Alpina B7 in Black Leather.

Innoson sells his Chinese death traps for 25Million Naira & above but the highest I can get these USED German Machines is $95,000 which ofcourse - is the Alpina.

The rest (Audi A8 & Benzo S550) I can get for less than $30,000.

So, if Innoson likes, he can release an Airplane or Helicopter - I simply don't give a fvck!
Which one did this idiot buy? Snap the car documents in your name and show us. Not snap beside a car. You can't even afford Ikenga the man made. Oh i see, i see the ones you have in pictures here.
Re: The New Set Of Vehicles Released By Innoson (Pictures) by Biafrannuke: 2:27pm On Dec 07, 2019
Champneys:
It will end in tears!
for you!
Re: The New Set Of Vehicles Released By Innoson (Pictures) by kelvxyn: 2:28pm On Dec 07, 2019
U Sabi wella.
Cossybob:

Almost the same design with the latest Lexus SUV Version
Re: The New Set Of Vehicles Released By Innoson (Pictures) by chccho(m): 2:28pm On Dec 07, 2019
JayPeeOham:

Importing all the parts makes his factory an assembling plant and not a production factory!!!

Then why all the noise about made in Nigeria cars, when all we have is only an assembling plant??SMH

Innoson simply assembles cars he doesn't make them
Re: The New Set Of Vehicles Released By Innoson (Pictures) by JayPeeOham: 2:29pm On Dec 07, 2019
ChristineC:
see?
so we can also say Nigeria is assembling rice.

....Buhari says he doesn't understand your English, and have asked me to pass the phone to Osibanjo!!!

Oya collect for successfully confusing our president!!!

Gbas gbos!!! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The New Set Of Vehicles Released By Innoson (Pictures) by JayPeeOham: 2:30pm On Dec 07, 2019
chccho:

Innoson simply assembles cars he doesn't make them

QED!!!

Now......

Re: The New Set Of Vehicles Released By Innoson (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:30pm On Dec 07, 2019
-
Re: The New Set Of Vehicles Released By Innoson (Pictures) by chccho(m): 2:35pm On Dec 07, 2019
melody91:
will u buy innoson vehicle over Benz?
Not even over a kia,Hyundai,JAC or Geely.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The New Set Of Vehicles Released By Innoson (Pictures) by Ykc2(m): 2:39pm On Dec 07, 2019
Zoharariel:

The OP asked for my opinion the minute he posted it on Nairaland - A Public Forum.

Why bother responding to my post if you're already convinced that some people will still go ahead & buy Innoson products? grin

Well, like I said before, as long as it ain't me or any member of household buying Innoson Vehicles - I simply don't give a fvck! grin
i know your tribe but i wont say it grin
Re: The New Set Of Vehicles Released By Innoson (Pictures) by godunia(m): 2:41pm On Dec 07, 2019
Innoson should focus on producing cars for the masses. Going into Keke that's cheaper than the ones we are using now will give him more money. Producing cars with price not higher than 2 million or less will naturally move Nigerians to use his products. All these his High end cars cannot get him the attention he needs. Production of small small cars for the masses is the way to go. Someone should please forward my suggestion to him, he will thank me for it..
Re: The New Set Of Vehicles Released By Innoson (Pictures) by LastSurvivor11: 2:44pm On Dec 07, 2019
Zoharariel:
I'm neither beefing nor hating on Innoson but I'd rather buy these 3 German Machines (which are on my bucket list) than touch any Innoson Jalopies with a long pole. It is called choice.

Innoson sells his Chinese death traps for 25Million Naira & above but the highest I can get these USED German Machines is $95,000 which ofcourse - is the Alpina.

So, if Innoson likes, he can release an Airplane or Helicopter - I simply don't give a fvck!

I smell bitterness not just hate..
Re: The New Set Of Vehicles Released By Innoson (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Dec 07, 2019
-

1 Like

Re: The New Set Of Vehicles Released By Innoson (Pictures) by chccho(m): 2:44pm On Dec 07, 2019
BeachTime:
It's a shame most black people have slave/colonial mentality and do not like their own . That can be changed with a compulsory decolonization program.
The Nigerian government should ban or strongly discourage importation of foreign automobiles . Create a Law that mandates all government officials and public transportation to use Nigerian vehicles(obviously at this time only Innoson. others would eventually come up) .

Innoson should organized auditions or seminars across Nigeria and select the very best brains to create 3 unique and trademarked car design concepts and stick to those . The human mind is boundless and Ideas are limitless, there'll always be car design concepts waiting to be discovered.
So everybody must drive an innoson car abi Very good sir clap for yourself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The New Set Of Vehicles Released By Innoson (Pictures) by Cossybob(m): 2:50pm On Dec 07, 2019
myles007:

no be person wey u fit born design logo for am. Design ur own car, make we see. �

You are so Lame Sir...

I shouldn't have replied you but becos courtesy demands "questions should be answered"

Thanks
Re: The New Set Of Vehicles Released By Innoson (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:50pm On Dec 07, 2019
-
Re: The New Set Of Vehicles Released By Innoson (Pictures) by chii8(f): 2:50pm On Dec 07, 2019
MrFinbarr:

You are absolutely hating on the efforts of a struggling entrepreneur... You bitter souled son of the devil !!!

Nwayo nwayo my brother.
Re: The New Set Of Vehicles Released By Innoson (Pictures) by tagborume: 2:52pm On Dec 07, 2019
Innoson is yet to make cars for average Nigerian s. I think he should stop targeting the government and focus on individual by making specs or models that avearge level 7 officer can afford. Start making mini cars like Micra, picanto and the like that's affordable. Cars that can be used as Cabs or Taxi. Am sure Nigerians will shun tokunbo if it's reasonable.
Re: The New Set Of Vehicles Released By Innoson (Pictures) by Judemarco31(m): 2:54pm On Dec 07, 2019
Zoharariel:

Bad belle everywhere, I so much love this proverb "Onitsha main market doesn't notice the absence of one particular individual" so whether you buy or u don't buy, Innoson will continue to move mountain. God bless Innoson.
Re: The New Set Of Vehicles Released By Innoson (Pictures) by Cossybob(m): 3:01pm On Dec 07, 2019
chccho:

Why does this innoson man have to copy every design of all other brands This ikenga front grill is an exact copy of the Lexus brands. Its sad enough that all innoson vehicles are only assembled in Nigeria but the major components such as the engine, gear box,electrical/electronic parts are products of other car brands. So what then did innoson manufacture

Do you know your problem?

You lack the ability to appreciate the effort of your fellow human(that's if you are human).

He copied Lexus... So!!! Probably Lexus has seen a rival,, more designs are coming from both products

Like I mentioned Ikenga looks ALMOST the same... I never said it was the EXACTLY the same...

Bro, anything wey you feel say dey move for market it's best you trend with it...

If you can't beat them JOIN THEM
Re: The New Set Of Vehicles Released By Innoson (Pictures) by Cossybob(m): 3:03pm On Dec 07, 2019
kelvxyn:
U Sabi wella.

Thank you boss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The New Set Of Vehicles Released By Innoson (Pictures) by MusaAjebutta: 3:03pm On Dec 07, 2019
Anybody noticed the model name Seriki which is a Yoruba variant of the Hausa word sarki. Now we all know that Yorubas are Hausa slaves.
But with this innoson naming it is obvious that igbos are Yoruba slaves.
#arewalaughslast
Re: The New Set Of Vehicles Released By Innoson (Pictures) by Emmasnoop(m): 3:04pm On Dec 07, 2019
fernandez1:
These man is really trying.....oya corruption fighters oya ban importation of foreign used cars so that we will buy and grow naija......

The dullard will not do that his problem is hate speech.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Mercedes G-wagon Vs Innoson G80, Which Side Are You On? (Photos) / Nigerian Man Breaks Record, Rides To South Africa From Lagos On Motorbike / Nigerians React As Dubai Police Flaunt Their Exotic Luxurious Police Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.