Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,376 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:55 AM

The New Set Of Vehicles Released By Innoson (Pictures) - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / The New Set Of Vehicles Released By Innoson (Pictures) (72327 Views)

VREG: No To Re-Registration Of Vehicles - Daily Trust Editorial / Nigeria Signs MOU With Volkswagen For Manufacturing Of Vehicles In The Country / Types Of Vehicles And The Amount Of Fire Extinguisher(s) They Should Have – FRSC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

The New Set Of Vehicles Released By Innoson (Pictures) by AutoJoshNG: 9:56pm On Dec 06, 2019

Nigeria first indigenous vehicle manufacturing company ltd, Innoson Vehicles has released into the market three new set of vehicle brands. This was disclosed today, Friday December 6th 2019 in a press briefing at the company headquarters in Nnewi by the Chairman/CEO of Innoson vehicles Chief Dr Innocent Chukwuma OFR.

According to the Chairman, these new vehicles with efficient maintenance value are now more cost effective, fuel efficient, durable and , have improved technology.

The new vehicles include:

1. Innoson IVM Ikenga

IVM Ikenga is a perfect car for a family of more than five members and has 7-Seater capacity. Its aerodynamic curves match the flow of the road, allowing you to feel the delight of a powerful and reliable car. It also comes with a 1.8l Engine and Turbo Charger for its manual transmission, and automatic transmission.

The car is purely a balance of economy and power. It has the capacity to achieve high power output, low fuel consumption, and low exhaust emissions.

2. IVM G20 Smart

IVM G20 Smart gives its user a Smart experience and it has some really exciting features for a vehicle in its class. It’s stylish, it’s spacious and it’s got seven seats combining the convenience and value of a family sedan with the power of an SUV. With all seats all up, the IVM G20 Smart is roomier and has naturally more cargo space.

This MPV Engine Capacity of 1.5L impresses with its fashion design, good quality, sophisticated technology and a reasonable price. This midsize MPV will inspire you.

3. IVM SERIKI

This is the Africa’s Commute King for whatever kind of service required. IVM Seriki comes in two variant- Passenger and cargo and with an engine capacity.

As Innoson Vehicles strives to be the face of automobile manufacturing in Africa, it will continue to imbibe the concept of regionalisation in the production of its vehicles by making sure that it considers the local taste and consumer preferences of the African region during production.

Furthermore Innoson vehicles will continue to get feedback from the users of its vehicles in order to know their views on their IVM experience and with these feedbacks, and will always seek better ways to improve on the tastes and preferences of our customers to suit their needs.

Source: https://autojosh.com/innoson-new-set-vehicles/

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The New Set Of Vehicles Released By Innoson (Pictures) by DCmonster: 9:59pm On Dec 06, 2019
Ikenga is dope

159 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The New Set Of Vehicles Released By Innoson (Pictures) by Cossybob(m): 10:07pm On Dec 06, 2019
DCmonster:
Ikenga is dope

Almost the same design with the latest Lexus SUV Version

127 Likes 7 Shares

Re: The New Set Of Vehicles Released By Innoson (Pictures) by fernandez1(m): 10:10pm On Dec 06, 2019
These man is really trying.....oya corruption fighters oya ban importation of foreign used cars so that we will buy and grow naija......

188 Likes 10 Shares

Re: The New Set Of Vehicles Released By Innoson (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:44pm On Dec 06, 2019
Ikenga ooooooo shocked shocked

Wetin über Driver no go see for toll gate grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: The New Set Of Vehicles Released By Innoson (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:26pm On Dec 06, 2019
MrFinbarr:

You are absolutely hating on the efforts of a struggling entrepreneur... You bitter souled son of the devil !!!

I am not moved by the efforts of struggling entrepreneurs, I am only moved by what I want & desire. grin

I have already passed my message across & I owe nobody any freaking apology. grin

59 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The New Set Of Vehicles Released By Innoson (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:35pm On Dec 06, 2019
obiekunie2:

no body asked for your opinion!

you can buy caterpillar or even bulldozer if u so wish - the fact is, those that will buy innoson will still buy it! cheesy

The OP asked for my opinion the minute he posted it on Nairaland - A Public Forum.

Why bother responding to my post if you're already convinced that some people will still go ahead & buy Innoson products? grin

Well, like I said before, as long as it ain't me or any member of household buying Innoson Vehicles - I simply don't give a fvck! grin

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The New Set Of Vehicles Released By Innoson (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:42am On Dec 07, 2019
Inooson, should work more on doing standard reviews on YouTube about his cars..
I once search ivm fox on YouTube,there is nothing tangible there..

8 Likes

Re: The New Set Of Vehicles Released By Innoson (Pictures) by pocohantas(f): 12:14pm On Dec 07, 2019

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The New Set Of Vehicles Released By Innoson (Pictures) by kolafolabi(m): 12:40pm On Dec 07, 2019
With the same logo. What happened to the new logo.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The New Set Of Vehicles Released By Innoson (Pictures) by ChristineC: 12:40pm On Dec 07, 2019
Great. Soon he'd be exporting to African countries.

4 Likes

Re: The New Set Of Vehicles Released By Innoson (Pictures) by tck2000(m): 12:40pm On Dec 07, 2019
I like the G-20.

4 Likes

Re: The New Set Of Vehicles Released By Innoson (Pictures) by Royalfurnitures: 12:41pm On Dec 07, 2019
Ikenga is the most appealing to me

Check out my signature for good quality furniture for your homes and offices

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The New Set Of Vehicles Released By Innoson (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:41pm On Dec 07, 2019
Way to go for Nigerians. I love Chinese, why?... They patronise their products. The recent huwai and I phone war partly wouldn't have been won if not that China boycotted the use of iPhones. We must buy and encourage our home grown products and entrepreneurs else we are going nowhere. You might call it assembly alone but a time will come when Innoson will grow to start manufacturing some of its spare parts. Please, I am Yoruba o but if I see the truth I must tell.

64 Likes 1 Share

Re: The New Set Of Vehicles Released By Innoson (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:41pm On Dec 07, 2019
He needs an automobile designer, he's doing great but he most times remodels existing cars.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The New Set Of Vehicles Released By Innoson (Pictures) by Rikidony(m): 12:41pm On Dec 07, 2019
increase Tariff on imported vehicles, approved a bill that will force all government establishment to buy made in Nigeria vehicles both Governors included.

give a contract to innosson or Proforce to build a bullet proof caliber and an RPG resistance Presidentlial vehicle, which will become the official vehicle of the President, travelling with him were ever he goes. Do all this and watch our Automobile industry grow from strength to strength, creating Millions of jobs and lifting 30-40 million people out of poverty within 5years

China did it, we also can.
I believe in Nigeria

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The New Set Of Vehicles Released By Innoson (Pictures) by ednut1(m): 12:41pm On Dec 07, 2019
The average nigerian is on 50k salary. How can he buy this

11 Likes

Re: The New Set Of Vehicles Released By Innoson (Pictures) by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 12:42pm On Dec 07, 2019
Purchase Innoson cars if you just feel like wasting money.Aside their outrageous prices for low quality products,they still don't last.
Why give their brands Igbo names undecided
That's rude!
Hope igbos are his only targeted market.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The New Set Of Vehicles Released By Innoson (Pictures) by Sweetcollins: 12:42pm On Dec 07, 2019
Igbo Amaa ya
Re: The New Set Of Vehicles Released By Innoson (Pictures) by cassidy1996(m): 12:42pm On Dec 07, 2019
he should give us cheap cars, these ones too cost.
i mean low budget cars, no Ac, no leather seat

10 Likes

Re: The New Set Of Vehicles Released By Innoson (Pictures) by luminouz(m): 12:42pm On Dec 07, 2019
I like the ikenga outlook
Re: The New Set Of Vehicles Released By Innoson (Pictures) by Godiloveu(f): 12:43pm On Dec 07, 2019
Shsss! Hush ur mouth u can as well buy Carmel for all we care, the post is about innoson's vehicle not ur opinion. undecided
Zoharariel:
I'm neither beefing nor hating on Innoson but I'd rather buy these 3 German Machines (which are on my bucket list) than touch any Innoson Jalopies with a long pole. It is called choice.

1.) 2014 Audi A8 in Velvet Biege leather interior.

2.) 2016 Mercedes Benz S550 in Silk Biege leather interior.

3.) 2018 Bmw Alpina B7 in Black Leather.

Innoson sells his Chinese death traps for 25Million Naira & above but the highest I can get these USED German Machines is $95,000 which ofcourse - is the Alpina.

The rest (Audi A8 & Benzo S550) I can get for less than $30,000.

So, if Innoson likes, he can release an Airplane or Helicopter - I simply don't give a fvck!

20 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Mechanic Roundtable / Mercedes G-wagon Vs Innoson G80, Which Side Are You On? (Photos) / Nigerian Man Breaks Record, Rides To South Africa From Lagos On Motorbike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.