Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,224 members, 7,836,079 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

Actress, Chizzy Alichi Shares Lovely Pre-wedding Photos With Fiancee, - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress, Chizzy Alichi Shares Lovely Pre-wedding Photos With Fiancee, (3894 Views)

Tobi Bakre And Anu Oladosu Pre-Wedding Photos With Fiancee / Actress Chizzy Alichi Shares Bikini Photos / Nigerian Police Couple Stun In Their Lovely Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress, Chizzy Alichi Shares Lovely Pre-wedding Photos With Fiancee, by amebogistng(m): 10:02pm On Dec 06, 2019
Nollywood actress, Chizzy Alichi who announced her engagement to her fiancee in September 2019 has shared beautiful pre-wedding photos on social media.

The actress described her soon-to-be husband as “My gift” and also expressed wish of being together with him forever.

However, the actress was dragged into an exchange with a male fan who said her marriage will pack up if she continues to ”show everything” on social media.

The actress fired back at the troll, stating that his own marriage will pack up and not hers.

Chizzy and her heartrob will traditionally tie the knot on the 7th of December in Enugu, while their white wedding will hold in Owerri, Imo state on the 28th of December 2019.

See more photos below;

https://www.instagram.com/p/B5vJwkmFUtX/

https://www.ogbeta.ng/2019/12/actress-chizzy-alichi-who-announces.html

1 Like

Re: Actress, Chizzy Alichi Shares Lovely Pre-wedding Photos With Fiancee, by amebogistng(m): 10:04pm On Dec 06, 2019

Re: Actress, Chizzy Alichi Shares Lovely Pre-wedding Photos With Fiancee, by amebogistng(m): 10:05pm On Dec 06, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Actress, Chizzy Alichi Shares Lovely Pre-wedding Photos With Fiancee, by donstan18: 10:06pm On Dec 06, 2019
They look very cute and good together.

May she not end up like Yvonne Jegede or Tonto Dikeh.

5 Likes

Re: Actress, Chizzy Alichi Shares Lovely Pre-wedding Photos With Fiancee, by mamajj17(f): 10:11pm On Dec 06, 2019
donstan18:
They look very cute and good together.

May she not end up like Yvonne Jegede or Tonto Dikeh.

Wish them well my dear and MOVE ON, everyone has a Story undecided

2 Likes

Re: Actress, Chizzy Alichi Shares Lovely Pre-wedding Photos With Fiancee, by Nobody: 11:03pm On Dec 06, 2019
Very handsome guy... I wish them well...
Re: Actress, Chizzy Alichi Shares Lovely Pre-wedding Photos With Fiancee, by AverageAnnie(f): 11:05pm On Dec 06, 2019
I love the way he looks at her... Happy married life beautiful people.
Re: Actress, Chizzy Alichi Shares Lovely Pre-wedding Photos With Fiancee, by victorian(f): 11:10pm On Dec 06, 2019
Awww he looks so smitten and in love with her.

Eeyah cheesy

Love and adoration clearly shinning in his eyes.

That's more like it.

I hope the bride will stay faithful and loving to this love struck guy.

Awwww cheesy

1 Like

Re: Actress, Chizzy Alichi Shares Lovely Pre-wedding Photos With Fiancee, by Stanweezy(m): 11:17pm On Dec 06, 2019
Congratulations are in order, this gal na my babe that year.
Re: Actress, Chizzy Alichi Shares Lovely Pre-wedding Photos With Fiancee, by victorian(f): 11:23pm On Dec 06, 2019
Stanweezy:
Congratulations are in order, this gal na my babe that year.

Cho Cho Cho!

Who ask you!

Radio without battery.

Some men are just terrible!

See what this one is saying! Let her marry in peace. You no gree marry and you don't want one who loves her die to marry her. Better face your life and forget that useless year!

Smhhhhhh!

1 Like

Re: Actress, Chizzy Alichi Shares Lovely Pre-wedding Photos With Fiancee, by Ciaos: 11:55pm On Dec 06, 2019
Handsome husband she has got.. God bless their... I bind any divorce or rubbish in the union..... That small girl way marry old man no like this kind thing?...small girl way too like money so tey,she marry her ancestor...
Re: Actress, Chizzy Alichi Shares Lovely Pre-wedding Photos With Fiancee, by Nobody: 1:17am On Dec 07, 2019
The guy is so fine. Chizzy, congratulations. God bless your home.
Re: Actress, Chizzy Alichi Shares Lovely Pre-wedding Photos With Fiancee, by vivypretty(f): 2:14am On Dec 07, 2019
the guy is cute. Beautiful couple
Re: Actress, Chizzy Alichi Shares Lovely Pre-wedding Photos With Fiancee, by APOPTOSIS: 5:57am On Dec 07, 2019
The GUY is more beautiful than her.
I hope my PHONE CASE BATTERY doesn't last more than this one.
Anyway, I wish u what you wish yourself.
Re: Actress, Chizzy Alichi Shares Lovely Pre-wedding Photos With Fiancee, by Stanweezy(m): 5:59am On Dec 07, 2019
victorian:

Cho Cho Cho!

Who ask you!

Radio without battery.

Some men are just terrible!

See what this one is saying! Let her marry in peace. You no gree marry and you don't want one who loves her die to marry her. Better face your life and forget that useless year!

Smhhhhhh!

Na waooo must one marry any girl she know or date. This is a free world allow me to express myself in peace biko

1 Like

Re: Actress, Chizzy Alichi Shares Lovely Pre-wedding Photos With Fiancee, by victorian(f): 11:28am On Dec 07, 2019
Stanweezy:

Na waooo must one marry any girl she know or date. This is a free world allow me to express myself in peace biko

Express yourself by telling the while world Uv been there before.

Smhhhhhh

And especially on her day of post pre-wedding pics? That's really nice of you o.

You didn't marry her, u can't just keep quiet and move on.

Who ask you o, loudspeaker!

Anyways it's weekend, I don't need negative vibes from you.

I'm so happy she's marrying this man. He looks so happy and in love she will be his wife for keeps. And he's very handsome and rich join cheesy

God will bless their home and keep them together till eternity in Jesus name. Amen.
Re: Actress, Chizzy Alichi Shares Lovely Pre-wedding Photos With Fiancee, by Stanweezy(m): 11:50am On Dec 07, 2019
victorian:

Express yourself by telling the while world Uv been there before.

Smhhhhhh

And especially on her day of post pre-wedding pics? That's really nice of you o.

You didn't marry her, u can't just keep quiet and move on.

Who ask you o, loudspeaker!

Anyways it's weekend, I don't need negative vibes from you.

I'm so happy she's marrying this man. He looks so happy and in love she will be his wife for keeps. And he's very handsome and rich join cheesy

God will bless their home and keep them together till eternity in Jesus name. Amen.

Na waooo, babe you dreamt about me?
Re: Actress, Chizzy Alichi Shares Lovely Pre-wedding Photos With Fiancee, by Nobody: 2:41pm On Dec 07, 2019
Congrats

That nyash though

Re: Actress, Chizzy Alichi Shares Lovely Pre-wedding Photos With Fiancee, by Geminita1(f): 3:32pm On Dec 07, 2019
Beautiful people. I love her smile.

(1) (Reply)

Funke Akindele Talks About Her Secret Fiance And Getting Married Soon / Nollywood Star Actress,dakore Egbuson Has Been Delivered Of A Baby Girl / Photos: Meet The 2014 Miss Bum Bum Brazil Winner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.