Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,244 members, 7,811,687 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:15 PM

Davido Pressing Chioma’s Breast On A Flight To Barbados - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Pressing Chioma’s Breast On A Flight To Barbados (116646 Views)

Nawa! fans MOCKS Chioma as Video of Davido PRESSING and SQUEEZING her B.R.E.A.S. / Party After Party! Davido Pressing Mummy Ifeanyi, Chioma Backside. VIDEO / 'If Peruzzi Is Pressing The Keyboard, What Is Davido Pressing?' - See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Pressing Chioma’s Breast On A Flight To Barbados by Donlami(m): 11:42pm On Dec 06, 2019
Davido posted this on his Ig while pressing and handling the two oranges

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5iJGUpnW2-0

3 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Davido Pressing Chioma’s Breast On A Flight To Barbados by dawnomike(m): 11:48pm On Dec 06, 2019
I'm speechless... He paid her dowry already so i guess it is his world.

In my opinion i think that world deserves some respect by not showing this publicly.

#Myopinion

344 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Davido Pressing Chioma’s Breast On A Flight To Barbados by Donlami(m): 12:11am On Dec 07, 2019
OBO dey chill
dawnomike:
I'm speechless... He paid her dowry already so i guess it is his world.

In my opinion i think that world deserves some respect by not showing this publicly.

#Myopinion

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Davido Pressing Chioma’s Breast On A Flight To Barbados by Baztardmods: 1:10am On Dec 07, 2019
Breast is life cheesy

75 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Davido Pressing Chioma’s Breast On A Flight To Barbados by nikkypearl(f): 1:13am On Dec 07, 2019
Baztardmods:
Breast is life cheesy
Jesus is life!!!!!!

768 Likes 51 Shares

Re: Davido Pressing Chioma’s Breast On A Flight To Barbados by Dikegodspower(m): 1:25am On Dec 07, 2019
davido is giving her all the attention....... not tiwa kinda attention

9 Likes

Re: Davido Pressing Chioma’s Breast On A Flight To Barbados by Baztardmods: 1:35am On Dec 07, 2019
nikkypearl:

Jesus is life!!!!!!
Okay madam, I hope u are holy, don't form virgin mary for my post oo angry

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido Pressing Chioma’s Breast On A Flight To Barbados by Donlami(m): 3:00am On Dec 07, 2019
U sabi
Baztardmods:
Breast is life cheesy

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Pressing Chioma’s Breast On A Flight To Barbados by Donlami(m): 3:00am On Dec 07, 2019
100 percent
Dikegodspower:
davido is giving her all the attention.......
not tiwa kinda attention

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Pressing Chioma’s Breast On A Flight To Barbados by Khd95(m): 3:17am On Dec 07, 2019
But why record it and post it online, respect ur woman boy

She's going to be ur legally married(we hope so) wife, so don't treat her like olosho in public

Buy wetin consine me self

205 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Pressing Chioma’s Breast On A Flight To Barbados by LadyGCrueDKilaB(f): 3:51am On Dec 07, 2019
OBO should leave that bobby for now, at least for the next six months

In the interim, they are Ifeanyi's property- to suck and grab on

Plus a nursing mother's boobs are always engorged and sore, she won't enjoy the pressing. The sensation wont be sweet, it would be painful

See her face sef, you can tell she's not enjoying it grin

210 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Davido Pressing Chioma’s Breast On A Flight To Barbados by youngsahito(m): 4:04am On Dec 07, 2019
LadyGCrueDKilaB:

Plus a nursing mother's boobs are always engorged and sore, she won't enjoy the pressing. The sensation wont be sweet, it would be painful

Bobby expert

201 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Pressing Chioma’s Breast On A Flight To Barbados by LadySarah: 4:25am On Dec 07, 2019
She is engorged.Soorry dear,You will soon land and breastfeed ifeanyi.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Pressing Chioma’s Breast On A Flight To Barbados by CrazyPros: 5:30am On Dec 07, 2019
She can't even remove his hand . Why post this online sha.
This guy should know how he treats his woman reflects on his person.
Except maybe she's just another number in the league of baby mamas.

Anyway, if you need a standard website, check my signature.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Pressing Chioma’s Breast On A Flight To Barbados by Onyi22(f): 5:52am On Dec 07, 2019
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Pressing Chioma’s Breast On A Flight To Barbados by ikorodureporta: 5:55am On Dec 07, 2019
Childish

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Pressing Chioma’s Breast On A Flight To Barbados by timibare(m): 5:58am On Dec 07, 2019
I love boobs kiss

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Pressing Chioma’s Breast On A Flight To Barbados by Nobody: 6:34am On Dec 07, 2019
nikkypearl:

Jesus is life!!!!!!

He's right and you're also right because Jesus is not life, Jesus is LIFE.
LIFE is different from life. tongue
There is one LIFE but there are many lifes. The real LIFE gave us the many lifes to enjoy them.
So las las bress is life, food is life, weed is life cheesy.

You can see that Chichi is paying her dues steadily to Davido. Chichi doesn't owe him. cheesy

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Pressing Chioma’s Breast On A Flight To Barbados by Tejumola856: 6:42am On Dec 07, 2019
That is why chioma didn't breastfeed Ifeaniyi, bro Davido, little little, it is not PS pad ��

Re: Davido Pressing Chioma’s Breast On A Flight To Barbados by deltateam: 7:00am On Dec 07, 2019
LadyGCrueDKilaB:

But then, she didn't resist or complain. Why?
Re: Davido Pressing Chioma’s Breast On A Flight To Barbados by femi4: 7:21am On Dec 07, 2019
nikkypearl:

Jesus is life!!!!!!
Nice boobs you ve got there...Breast of life
Re: Davido Pressing Chioma’s Breast On A Flight To Barbados by ArticleBeast: 7:34am On Dec 07, 2019
When you are dating a kid? He hasn't paid the bride price just introduction... Na wa o

12 Likes

Re: Davido Pressing Chioma’s Breast On A Flight To Barbados by Nobody: 7:41am On Dec 07, 2019
Baztardmods:
Breast is life cheesy

My nigga

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Pressing Chioma’s Breast On A Flight To Barbados by Dreyl(m): 7:43am On Dec 07, 2019
Bloooody:
Jesus is useless
The only useless person here is you.

79 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Pressing Chioma’s Breast On A Flight To Barbados by Spiritualizt: 8:01am On Dec 07, 2019
Nawao davido no get respect for dat Bobby shuoo shocked shocked
Re: Davido Pressing Chioma’s Breast On A Flight To Barbados by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 8:01am On Dec 07, 2019
nikkypearl:

Jesus is life!!!!!!
Okay.
Breast and Jesus is life!!!
QED.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Pressing Chioma’s Breast On A Flight To Barbados by labusinessguide: 8:45am On Dec 07, 2019
... when it's not my business, I have nothing to say...

When it is my business, I treat my partner with respect and admiration.

Prolly never put her in public to prove that I touch her breast as often as I desire.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Pressing Chioma’s Breast On A Flight To Barbados by earthgirl(f): 8:46am On Dec 07, 2019
Too late to break the internet David. Cardi B ti take over

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Father Reveals Her Real Age And That Of Ned Nwoko In A Phone Call / Tonto Dikeh Called Davido Small Boy, 2face Dad Of Multitude Kids - Davido Reacts / Mercy Eke And Tacha's Outfits To AMVCA 2020 Awards (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.