Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,892 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 56th Birthday Today - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 56th Birthday Today (23476 Views)

Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today / Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today / Sharon Oyakhilome Celebrates Her 25th Birthday, Says 'People Mistake Me For 21' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 56th Birthday Today by ProPastorChris(m): 12:36am On Dec 07, 2019
Happy birthday to my dear Pastor Chris Oyakhilome.

Thank you sir for heeding the call
Thank you sir for your discipline
Thank you sir for your dedication
Thank you sir for your sacrifice
Thank you sir for your humility

Above all thank God Almighty for giving you to us
I wish you many more years of glorious exploits for the kingdom of God

Your journey can only be upwatd and forward!
Happy birthday sir.

91 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 56th Birthday Today by Maestro21: 3:57am On Dec 07, 2019
Happy birthday Man of God.

If I talk about you in detail I will fill up all the pages and threads of Nairaland. You are a remarkable man who is completely sold out for the gospel like the world has never seen.

I have watched your life change each day - only for good. I have seen the boundless love you have for the master, Jesus. I have observed you use God's word, to raise people, love them and make them just like you.

You are the greatest Man of God alive and it is not even close. I will spend time praying for you, that you grow from strength to strength; understanding to understanding and glory to glory.

I will shed tears of joy for you.

I love you, sir.

80 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 56th Birthday Today by jossypet(m): 6:22am On Dec 07, 2019
Happy birthday to you sir. Ure such a blessing to the body of Christ operating from a whole different dimension n level. Much love to u sir

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 56th Birthday Today by Finnese001: 7:52am On Dec 07, 2019
Glooooorrrrryyyy

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 56th Birthday Today by Nobody: 7:52am On Dec 07, 2019
Set awon Pastor Wilson

9 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 56th Birthday Today by jamata20: 7:52am On Dec 07, 2019
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 56th Birthday Today by johndwayy(m): 7:53am On Dec 07, 2019
Happy birthday Sir... Continue to prosper in gold health.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 56th Birthday Today by AuthegaPRIMUS(m): 7:53am On Dec 07, 2019
Freshman... I want to be like you when I grow up.

8 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 56th Birthday Today by done63: 7:54am On Dec 07, 2019
Happy bday sir
I wish you long life and prosperity...

9 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 56th Birthday Today by JesusCrew: 7:55am On Dec 07, 2019
Congrats MOG.

Age with grace.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 56th Birthday Today by Finnese001: 7:55am On Dec 07, 2019
Happy glorious birthday Rev Dr Chris Onyakhilome, i love you pastor

17 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 56th Birthday Today by Sunday8650: 7:56am On Dec 07, 2019
God bless u sir

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 56th Birthday Today by cassidy1996(m): 7:56am On Dec 07, 2019
fine man

3 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 56th Birthday Today by megacity: 7:56am On Dec 07, 2019
Hbd

3 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 56th Birthday Today by mosho2good: 7:56am On Dec 07, 2019
*Remember these today*��������

�� *Money does not respond to qualifications,*

�‍♂Otherwise the wealthiest people should have been *Ph.D holders.*

�� *Money does not respond to age,*

�‍♂Otherwise the world’s oldest twins would have been the *richest.*

�‍�It is not about your *degree,*

�‍♀ it is all about what you do after the *degree.*

�‍�Have you noticed that the *1st class degree holders* Are not the *Richest*
Neither are the *3rd class degree holders the poorest.* There is more to being *wealthy than education.*

�‍♀ The most important thing is *Mindset* and the next thing is a *Commitment to self DISCIPLINE.*

�‍♂The only person holding your key to success is *YOU.*

��‍♀There are no *secrets to success* but the challenge is that very few are ready and willing to pay the price to succeed.

�‍♂ *While some are partying and gisting, others are learning, planning and earning.*

�‍♀ Don’t sit down and complain about where you are, *it won’t change anything.*�‍

�If you must see change, the person that must change is *You*.

��Be assured, you have *all it takes to succeed and you will succeed.*��

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 56th Birthday Today by Nobody: 7:56am On Dec 07, 2019
Happy birthday Chris

2 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 56th Birthday Today by Ofemmanu1: 7:56am On Dec 07, 2019
Happy-happy Pastor.

May God increase you more.

5 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 56th Birthday Today by NaijaOlosho(f): 7:57am On Dec 07, 2019
Seen

Don't distract us

We are still on Sowere's re-arrest grin

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 56th Birthday Today by wwwihy: 7:57am On Dec 07, 2019
Happy birthday Pastor

Thank you Propastorchris

3 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 56th Birthday Today by ProfessorBerlin(m): 7:57am On Dec 07, 2019
Con Artist.

for those of u that doesn't know the meaning of "Con artist",

Con Artist means 419

7 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 56th Birthday Today by bobokeshington: 7:58am On Dec 07, 2019
Many happy returns
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 56th Birthday Today by RiyadhGoddess(f): 7:59am On Dec 07, 2019
Happy Birthday Sir.
Grow in Grace & Strength in Jesus name
Will be attending your music school soon...

4 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 56th Birthday Today by StrikeBack(m): 8:00am On Dec 07, 2019
Happy birthday sir

3 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 56th Birthday Today by lessonsoflife: 8:01am On Dec 07, 2019
Happy birthday to you man of God.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Corruption Now Official In Nigeria – Bakare / RCCG Annual Fasting And Prayer February 2013 ( Prayer Guide) / Sam Adeyemi Accepted Into The Forbes Coaching Council

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.