Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,750 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

Go To Church! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Go To Church! (282 Views)

Bishop Mar Mari Emmanuel Returns To Church With Eye Patch After Knife Attack / Apostle Johnson Suleman Dressed As A Policeman To Church (Photos) / EFCC Returning N11.9M Stolen By RCCG Deacon To Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Go To Church! by Haleplushearty: 5:37am On Dec 07, 2019
�Joshua chapter 24 verse 15
� And if it seem evil unto you to serve the LORD, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD.
�I WILL SERVE THE LORD!
GO TO CHURCH! ⛪����‍♀����‍♀

Re: Go To Church! by Hiswordxray(m): 10:56am On Dec 07, 2019
Believers don't go to church, that word is utterly alien to the true Christian faith. We are called to be the ecclesia, not to go to church
Re: Go To Church! by Lonelypacifist6: 6:24pm On Dec 07, 2019
Yeah baby.

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Disrupt Member Marriage Proposal - Cuz He Wasnt Aware Of The Relationship / 5 Things Every Christian Should Do Before 2020 / Christian Roommate Needed Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.