Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,506 members, 7,819,833 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

My Younger Brother Is A Thief - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Younger Brother Is A Thief (2217 Views)

Man Buries His Younger Brother Alive For Stealing N1000 In Kogi (Photos) / Robbers Raped My Younger Sisters. / Missing Prince Benny Benny: My Brother Is Missing Since June 2019 Till Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Younger Brother Is A Thief by Nobody: 6:01am On Dec 07, 2019
Let me not bore you with long epistles. my younger brother have sold all my properties in the house. he sold 2 generators,laptop,fridge compressor, electric cables, phone and the latest one he stole yesterday is my T.V.
Re: My Younger Brother Is A Thief by Nukilia: 6:04am On Dec 07, 2019
favoryte33:
Let me not bore you with long epistles. my younger brother have sold all my properties in the house. he sold 2 generators,laptop,fridge compressor, electric cables, phone and the latest one he stole yesterday is my T.V.

Congratulations! You have a good brother grin

13 Likes

Re: My Younger Brother Is A Thief by Aden777(m): 6:07am On Dec 07, 2019
Nairaland na police station abi?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Younger Brother Is A Thief by Nobody: 6:08am On Dec 07, 2019
Each time i try to report him to the police my mum will start crying&wailing all around. In fact,i once threw him out of d house&my own mum started seeing me as a bad person so i let him back. I'm about to confront him this morning&i need serious advice.

1 Like

Re: My Younger Brother Is A Thief by Hoodbilonia: 6:21am On Dec 07, 2019
Simple. Buy padlock and padlock all your property. Imagine if u had a corolla with such bro.
Better chase him far away,or get killed as accomplice someday. Better act fast.

4 Likes

Re: My Younger Brother Is A Thief by Jephz(m): 6:31am On Dec 07, 2019
favoryte33:
OP.... how old is he?
Re: My Younger Brother Is A Thief by heniford2: 6:38am On Dec 07, 2019
See look for money and go and rent another place without telling your mum or family members jeje move out from them

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Younger Brother Is A Thief by Yustash001(m): 7:10am On Dec 07, 2019
See the effect of keeping bad company
Re: My Younger Brother Is A Thief by tunjiajayi: 7:18am On Dec 07, 2019
How old is he? What's he doing presently, dad? Other siblings? Drugs? Alcohol, sex( prostituting)
No matter.
There's a way out of the situation.

Don't CONFRONT him apparently he is used to that. He has planned for that, he expects it, you would just be playing to him,Don't act like you have always acted, just tell your mum, and don't say anything to him. Ignore him.
This might be hard to do, but try don't react like you have always done, change it.

He would see the situation for what it is and might just come around depends on him, anyways he would get the message.
Have a no contact period of at least 3 weeks, let heaven or hell fall.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Younger Brother Is A Thief by femi4: 7:51am On Dec 07, 2019
favoryte33:
Is he smoking igbo

2 Likes

Re: My Younger Brother Is A Thief by Nobody: 8:14am On Dec 07, 2019
[quote author=tunjiajayi post=84696230]How old is he? What's he doing presently, dad? Other siblings? Drugs? Alcohol, sex( prostituting)
No matter.
There's a way out of the situation. He is 27yrs old&doesn't want to work. He is an alcohol addict.

1 Like

Re: My Younger Brother Is A Thief by Nobody: 9:27am On Dec 07, 2019
God no matter, no let my brother come Nairaland any day come dey announce me as thief!!

What we fit arrange finish sort am for house, no allow am carry our dirty pant come Nairaland sake of him want enter front page.

Amin.

2 Likes

Re: My Younger Brother Is A Thief by Taywon: 9:29am On Dec 07, 2019
Very soon he will put you in problem. Send him to prison, it will correct the wrongs
Re: My Younger Brother Is A Thief by VIRGINlabia(m): 10:19am On Dec 07, 2019
@op you are such a low Lilly livered shakrimite......get that wayward brother of yours arrested and let him produce those that bought those thing, then after he has spent like two weeks with NDI EKE then let him sign an undertaken for you that he won't near your house again in his life

If your mum cry too much go and rent a separate house for her to stay with the boy

Hope am clear
Re: My Younger Brother Is A Thief by irynterri(f): 11:43am On Dec 07, 2019
stay there and be asking silly questions till he sells you or your child to kidnappers. it is almost as if the country is filled with docile adults that cannot take charge of their lives. u had better cut off from him and announce it in front of every member of your family. if your mum wants she can take him to her own house. I repeat learn to take charge of your life and state what you want with no sentiments attached. if he kills you tomorrow and sells your parts your mum will still defend him because she would not want to lose two kids. the country is too unsafe to stay close to toxic snake like people a word is enough for the wise.

5 Likes

Re: My Younger Brother Is A Thief by Keketu(m): 11:43am On Dec 07, 2019
NoGender:
God no matter, no let my brother come Nairaland any day come dey announce me as thief!!

What we fit arrange finish sort am for house, no allow am carry our dirty pant come Nairaland sake of him want enter front page.

Amin.
you are yo the theif you thirds yellow paw paw boy angry
Re: My Younger Brother Is A Thief by nazablossom(f): 11:59am On Dec 07, 2019
heniford2:
See look for money and go and rent another place without telling your mum or family members jeje move out from them
@Op, follow this advice and thank this poster later grin.

Sometimes we have to take drastic measures in order to survive

4 Likes

Re: My Younger Brother Is A Thief by bmdmixer: 1:40pm On Dec 07, 2019
as in a sold them one adter d other as dey went missing?
Re: My Younger Brother Is A Thief by flames007(m): 2:28pm On Dec 07, 2019
Op I'm sorry,you won't be getting an unanimous advice to a course of action on NL.even just reading the comments gives me headache cos of the varied views.
My advice is for you to do what needs to be done.No matter how painful it will be for the moment.
See,if and when necessary bone momsy's plea and opinion for the mean time until the young man knows you mean serious business.
For a start,i'd just throw him out of the house.painful for the meantime........but something has to be done.
Re: My Younger Brother Is A Thief by Nobody: 3:12pm On Dec 07, 2019
femi4:
Is he smoking igbo

Most likely or he is in a gang already
Re: My Younger Brother Is A Thief by femi4: 3:14pm On Dec 07, 2019
akinjojo1234:

Most likely or he is in a gang already
no wonder, he ll sell anything and everything
Re: My Younger Brother Is A Thief by Stanleyafam(m): 7:18pm On Dec 07, 2019
favoryte33:

Seems to me that your brother is a good marketer, why not buy stuffs cheap, and give him to sell, since he likes selling things.
Re: My Younger Brother Is A Thief by saladinnoir: 10:47pm On Dec 07, 2019
favoryte33:

Report to the police, let them know the situation thoroughly, even if they do nothing should the boy be traced back to you'll that police report can stand for your innocence

Stand firm in your dealings with your mum, you are a man

Kick that boy out, cos one day they'll trace him back to your residence when he commits a crime and you'll be implicated
Re: My Younger Brother Is A Thief by delzbaba(m): 7:29am On Dec 08, 2019
one day when there's nothing to sell he will carry dagger and chook you.
Re: My Younger Brother Is A Thief by ebuka10box(m): 8:48am On Dec 08, 2019
Bros cos your brother sells family properties or whatever doesn't make him a thief, he is in his pressure prime. Bros, I'm not a thief but I've sold lotta stuffs in my house when I'm outta cash . Do u guys treat ur brother well, does ur parents encourage him maybe financially once in a month and I don't mean 5k oooo, at least money that would see him through out the month, does he have a job, does he gamble, is his life settled or does he have rest .... Bros ur broda no be thief , even you wey get this topic for don rebel for ur house before......
Re: My Younger Brother Is A Thief by Nobody: 9:23am On Dec 08, 2019
femi4:
Is he smoking igbo
what has weed got to do with this? If u good,u good. If u bad,u bad. Stop hatespeeching weed
Re: My Younger Brother Is A Thief by femi4: 9:27am On Dec 08, 2019
simplelex:
what has weed got to do with this? If u good,u good. If u bad,u bad. Stop hatespeeching weed
Olodo....When you are addicted to weed, you can even sell your family for a joint
Re: My Younger Brother Is A Thief by Nobody: 9:31am On Dec 08, 2019
femi4:
Olodo....When you are addicted to weed, you can even sell your family for a joint
from ur comments, i know u don't take weed,so it would be rather pointless arguing with u..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Younger Brother Is A Thief by femi4: 9:34am On Dec 08, 2019
simplelex:
from ur comments, i know u don't take weed,so it would be rather pointless arguing with u..
Ignorant kill you there
Re: My Younger Brother Is A Thief by Quality20(m): 10:36am On Dec 08, 2019
He must be a womaniser and a person of low esteem. That's how one of elder brother does, womanising, and dashing items,electronics and other things in d house to girls and stupid friends- things that don't even belong to him, things he himself need but because he is a father Xmas he gives them out to ppl probably so he could be seen as friendly and good. U talk about it,he shouts and threatens to beat somebody up or do other things
Re: My Younger Brother Is A Thief by tunjiajayi: 11:38am On Dec 08, 2019
ebuka10box:
Bros cos your brother sells family properties or whatever doesn't make him a thief, he is in his pressure prime. Bros, I'm not a thief but I've sold lotta stuffs in my house when I'm outta cash . Do u guys treat ur brother well, does ur parents encourage him maybe financially once in a month and I don't mean 5k oooo, at least money that would see him through out the month, does he have a job, does he gamble, is his life settled or does he have rest .... Bros ur broda no be thief , even you wey get this topic for don rebel for ur house before......

Guy think, if too say your papa, mama,brother or sister be like you, nothing go remain for house o.

This thing no get another name.
Because if them thief your thing you go feel bad, not even minding whether " pressure prime" or not whatever that means.

Tyre things on the streets o.

(1) (Reply)

The Chinese have Hacked Nairaland / Pelumi Who Captured A Nigerian Politician Shooting At Endsars Protesters Killed / Cult Groups Are After My Life, Lady Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.