Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

- Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / (577 Views)

Pre-order, Import and Ship Vehicles from the US and Germany at Competitive Rates / ................. / Pre-order Clean and Non-Accident Vehicles from the US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

by WuTangClan: 1:18pm On Dec 07, 2019
Re: by Nobody: 5:13pm On Dec 07, 2019
Why do I get the feeling that this is an insurance thread?
Re: by WuTangClan: 9:10am On Dec 08, 2019
Re: by DelTel(m): 1:28pm On Dec 08, 2019
WuTangClan:

Greetings,

Please I would like to know whom this is, what DelTel did wrong and we would work to make amends as swiftly as possible. Sincere apologies in advance.

Always, we strive to render prompt and efficient service always, leveraging on our experience (and hopefully including this).

Once again, apologies in advance as we await to hear how we erred in order for us to improve our service.

Thank you.

Regards.
Re: by DelTel(m): 1:39pm On Dec 08, 2019
Smartchoiice:
Why do I get the feeling that this is an insurance thread?

We sell vehicles (both Toks and pre-order) and automotive batteries with TRANE as our flagship brand.

We comment on topics including financial services - capital market, insurance, pension, annuity - that we have first-hand experience in.
Re: by jodecibmw: 6:12pm On Dec 08, 2019
Very smart, timely and professional response, this indicates good customer relations and shows that you value your integrity.

OP should provide update of events.

DelTel:

Greetings,

Please I would like to know whom this is, what DelTel did wrong and we would work to make amends as swiftly as possible. Sincere apologies in advance.

Always, we strive to render prompt and efficient service always, leveraging on our experience (and hopefully including this).

Once again, apologies in advance as we await to hear how we erred in order for us to improve our service.

Thank you.

Regards.

(1) (Reply)

Reg. 2004 Toyota Highlander For Sale In PH @ 1.350m Call/watsapp John 0806788068 / Reg. 2004 Toyota Camry Bigdaddy For Sale In PH @ 950k Call/watsapp 08067880681 / I Am Selling My Foreign Used Toyota Corolla 2015 Model @ Giveaway Price Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.