Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,506 members, 7,826,909 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke is Dead! - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke is Dead! (80867 Views)

Reinhard Bonnke: "We Don’t Collect Offering At Our Crusades" / Reinhard Bonnke's 2017 Crusade Farewell In Lagos, Nigeria (Pictures - Day 1) / Reinhard Bonnke Arrives In Nigeria For The Farewell Crusade In Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke is Dead! by Mizwisdom(f): 4:08pm On Dec 07, 2019
RIP Sir
Re: Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke is Dead! by Dindomitable1: 4:08pm On Dec 07, 2019
Precious in HIS sight is the death of HIS saint
Papa Bonnke is a paradigm
We to pray for more powerful evangelist in our time

3 Likes

Re: Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke is Dead! by adenigga(m): 4:08pm On Dec 07, 2019
themonk:
Rest in peace preacher.

They shouldn't have ended it with make a donation.

You are right!

But from another perspectives, donations will add values to peoples live if used judiciously & by God fearing ministers than flowers that will withers away in days.

4 Likes

Re: Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke is Dead! by ppogba: 4:08pm On Dec 07, 2019
lakesider:
This guy stole so much by deceiving black people to non existing miracle. Now he cannot prolong his own life. I am sure he died in an hospital and not a miracle ground

How did he sir?

To the best of my knowledge, he comes with ALL equipment and no offerings are taken at his crusade.

Please tell us what you know about his stealing from africans.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke is Dead! by Ginalex(f): 4:09pm On Dec 07, 2019
TheGiftedOne:
[s]His crusade in Benin helped eight people to meet an untimely death via a Stampede. On that day it rained cat and dog. Some attributed it to his refusal to pay a courtesy call to the Oba. [/s]

1 Like

Re: Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke is Dead! by SOPWriter: 4:09pm On Dec 07, 2019
Rest in perfect peace, great man of God. The whole word will not cease to remember how wholeheartedly you served God.

Josh Writing Services

2 Likes

Re: Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke is Dead! by ikrumalemonday(m): 4:09pm On Dec 07, 2019
May his soul rest in Peace.

1 Like

Re: Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke is Dead! by jclassiq(m): 4:09pm On Dec 07, 2019
Racoon:
No need for sorrow dear family. "PRECIOUS IN THE SIGHT OF THE LORD IS THE DEATH OF HIS SAINTS"

So it's Glorious!! Hallelujah!!! A saint has gone to be with the Lord.Lord I am also coming to join him in the fullness of time.
Amen !!

1 Like

Re: Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke is Dead! by mastermaestro(m): 4:10pm On Dec 07, 2019
themonk:
Rest in peace preacher.

They shouldn't have ended it with make a donation.

Go back and read that line again. You obviously were too quick to interpret without accurate understanding.

3 Likes

Re: Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke is Dead! by letitrainnow(m): 4:10pm On Dec 07, 2019
RIP my great man of GOD.

1 Like

Re: Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke is Dead! by Owerri1stSon: 4:10pm On Dec 07, 2019
Rip.. Great Minister..

Chai, he did his last crusade in Masaka

1 Like

Re: Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke is Dead! by Nobody: 4:10pm On Dec 07, 2019
-

8 Likes

Re: Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke is Dead! by kollog: 4:10pm On Dec 07, 2019
He knew ds day will come, i said he wanted to have his last crusade before God calls him home n he said he prefer Nigeria. That was last year.

What a Glorious Home call. RIP God's own General.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke is Dead! by DD2019: 4:10pm On Dec 07, 2019
Rest in peace great evangelist.
Re: Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke is Dead! by judedwriter(m): 4:10pm On Dec 07, 2019
He was a man full of faith in God. He preached with so much faith and power... One of God's generals have finally gone home...
Re: Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke is Dead! by nigeriafarmer: 4:11pm On Dec 07, 2019
a good man had answer the call
Re: Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke is Dead! by kollinz1234(m): 4:11pm On Dec 07, 2019
Rest In Peace General
Re: Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke is Dead! by TheGiftedOne(m): 4:11pm On Dec 07, 2019
mrlycan:
Only fools write like this , were you there. Such a stupid comment

You must be a bigger fool to quote a fool. Fools of a kind quote themselves. Anu ofia
Re: Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke is Dead! by nigeriafarmer: 4:11pm On Dec 07, 2019
God general
Re: Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke is Dead! by integritylady(f): 4:12pm On Dec 07, 2019
Rest well great man of God
Re: Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke is Dead! by akdjr(m): 4:12pm On Dec 07, 2019
If you want to forever be remembered in this world after your demise, like Jesus, Mohamed, Fela, Muhammed Alli, Michael Jackson, Pablo Escobar etc just do something that will be a news worldwide.

RIP Reinhard Bonnke. I remember watching one of his crusade back then as a kid when he said the world is coming to an end and I was so scared all through the night believing that the world will end. His own life here on Earth has ended. Make no one deceive u say world want end oooo. Na when u die your own end.

1 Like

Re: Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke is Dead! by papagiddy(m): 4:13pm On Dec 07, 2019
I wil always remember him ....He once preached at Nigerian Baptist Theological Seminary Ogbomoso , November 2010...Tittle of his. Message was ''' power of the holy Spirit for Evangelism''

5 Likes

Re: Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke is Dead! by wink2015(m): 4:13pm On Dec 07, 2019
Very shocking news !

May his gentle soul rest in the bosom of the Lord.

Amen !

2 Likes

Re: Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke is Dead! by Nobody: 4:14pm On Dec 07, 2019
Without mincing word, this man of God made an indelible mark in spreading the gospel of Christ and take the gospel of Christ to the unreached.

Adieu ! Rest in the perfect of God

4 Likes

Re: Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke is Dead! by Vicvictimi: 4:14pm On Dec 07, 2019
RIP
Re: Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke is Dead! by EldonCash247: 4:15pm On Dec 07, 2019
You sure lived a fulfilled life in Christ, may ur soul rest in peace
Re: Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke is Dead! by fortunechy(m): 4:15pm On Dec 07, 2019
That's a sad one.... but I will solace that u 'ar in the bossom of the Lord .Rip sure. God bless ur soul.
Re: Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke is Dead! by saintaustine(m): 4:15pm On Dec 07, 2019
TheGiftedOne:
His crusade in Benin helped eight people to meet an untimely death via a Stampede. On that day it rained cat and dog. Some attributed it to his refusal to pay a courtesy call to the Oba.
i still remember that day.
Among the dead was a pregnant woman.
There were over 200,000 persons on that crusade ground.
Re: Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke is Dead! by ello29(m): 4:15pm On Dec 07, 2019
Rest in peace Sir, I love you... you will always be in our heart.

1 Like

Re: Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke is Dead! by Nobody: 4:16pm On Dec 07, 2019
Better than their Daddy GO, papa and others combined.

1 Like

Re: Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke is Dead! by CSTR2: 4:17pm On Dec 07, 2019
A great evangelist indeed.

Apostle Paul and Billy Graham would be proud.

3 Likes

Re: Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke is Dead! by michoim(m): 4:17pm On Dec 07, 2019
What a great man that God had used to depopulate hell. You will greatly be missed in the earth!Papa rest in peace in the bosom of our Lord Jesus ...

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Leke Adeboye: If You Voted For APC In Osun You Are A Fool - Pastor Adeboye's Son / Pastor Of Grace Assembly Trying To Squeeze A Woman's Boobs (photos) / 2014 Prophecies By Dr. DK Olukoya Of MFM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.