Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,546 members, 7,827,040 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke is Dead! - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke is Dead! (80872 Views)

Reinhard Bonnke: "We Don’t Collect Offering At Our Crusades" / Reinhard Bonnke's 2017 Crusade Farewell In Lagos, Nigeria (Pictures - Day 1) / Reinhard Bonnke Arrives In Nigeria For The Farewell Crusade In Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke is Dead! by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 4:31pm On Dec 07, 2019
TheGiftedOne:
His crusade in Benin helped eight people to meet an untimely death via a Stampede. On that day it rained cat and dog. Some attributed it to his refusal to pay a courtesy call to the Oba.

shocked
what year was This??
Re: Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke is Dead! by mankan2k7(m): 4:32pm On Dec 07, 2019
These are some of the people that died peacefully. He died as a righteous man and his heaven is as sure as Jesus coming. Let me die d death of a righteous man and my end be like him

2 Likes

Re: Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke is Dead! by Danneh1986(m): 4:33pm On Dec 07, 2019
May his soul rest in peace.
Re: Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke is Dead! by Santinho: 4:34pm On Dec 07, 2019
This man is an exceptional Evangelist. I could remember when he came to Isoko back then.
God did some miracles through him.
Rest on . You have done your part.

2 Likes

Re: Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke is Dead! by drololaaof: 4:34pm On Dec 07, 2019
The last crusade in Nigeria is like he had the premonition of dead coming ,good night man of God, may your soul rest in peace

3 Likes

Re: Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke is Dead! by TheGiftedOne(m): 4:35pm On Dec 07, 2019
wonder233:
I remember that crusade in 1995...people died from the stampede and the torrential rains disrupted the entire proceedings

Doubting thomas mrlycan where are you?
Re: Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke is Dead! by onwuakpachris(m): 4:37pm On Dec 07, 2019
remembered back in the days..this great man's pamphlet "now u are saved" made me repent 4 a "few weeks"...b4 d devil took over again...RIP great man...
Re: Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke is Dead! by vineyardfarms: 4:37pm On Dec 07, 2019
themonk:
Rest in peace preacher.

They shouldn't have ended it with make a donation.
DOES THE POST ASK YOU FOR DONATION?? DID YOU READ THE POST?? GOD HAVE MERCY.

1 Like

Re: Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke is Dead! by Whyzaid(f): 4:37pm On Dec 07, 2019
ismoney:
It is a question for everyone. When your name is mentioned, what will be remembered? His legacies are eternal.
honestly! May his fruits abide forever
Re: Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke is Dead! by Staro: 4:37pm On Dec 07, 2019
Wow ... may his soul R.I.P
Re: Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke is Dead! by TheGiftedOne(m): 4:38pm On Dec 07, 2019
BeachTime:
The book of Ecclesiastes are lamentations by King Solomon.In the Book, God tries to express what Humans often ponder about . Almost every person who ever lived must have thought about those things. The book expresses the vanity of this physical life and the vulnerability of man .
Solomon was only expressing his opinion on what seemed like the ultimate reality at the time that the dead know nothing at all . Even though humans have always suspected that there's an afterlife,most weren't always sure. Jesus christ clarified the fact there's an afterlife and even today there are numerous evidence .
In the book of Job, God expresses the ups and downs of a human life.

I actually thought I was replying a scripturally well founded person. I no know say na all these cut and nail nominal Christian I jam.

Just look up there at the crap you wrote. One single point you couldn't make. A common scriptural reference nko,? No no...
If I were you I'd bury my head in shame.
You better go back to the basics Mr Transition.

1 Like

Re: Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke is Dead! by Zona123(m): 4:39pm On Dec 07, 2019
TheGiftedOne:
His crusade in Benin helped eight people to meet an untimely death via a Stampede. On that day it rained cat and dog. Some attributed it to his refusal to pay a courtesy call to the Oba.

That was a long time ago, and I attended that cruise, but don't blame his crusade it associate it with the death of anyone, he was there to preach the gospel and not to cause any harm.

Rest with the Lord heaven general, may our God preserve your soul through Christ our king amen

1 Like

Re: Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke is Dead! by VivaDeAngelo(m): 4:39pm On Dec 07, 2019
Growing up as a kid in Aba I attended his crusade titled "Great Gospel Campaign With Reinhard Bonnke". For the first time in my life I saw the word of God made palpable. Rest on man of God, you fought to the finish line and your crown awaits you.
Re: Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke is Dead! by maasoap(m): 4:39pm On Dec 07, 2019
That man and his sound system back in the days!

2 Likes

Re: Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke is Dead! by ArticleBeast: 4:41pm On Dec 07, 2019
themonk:
Rest in peace preacher.

They are organising a crusade... That is how they sponsor their outreach... They are not a church but a missionary movement. They don't collect offering nor tithe.

3 Likes

Re: Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke is Dead! by LIMELIGHTCRAZY: 4:41pm On Dec 07, 2019
RIP STRONG MAN

send your funny/unusual/interesting/weird/scary video to limelightcrazy@outlook.com
IG limelightNigeria
Re: Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke is Dead! by capnies: 4:42pm On Dec 07, 2019
Racoon:
No need for sorrow dear family. "PRECIOUS IN THE SIGHT OF THE LORD IS THE DEATH OF HIS SAINTS"

So it's Glorious!! Hallelujah!!! A saint has gone to be with the Lord.Lord I am also coming to join him in the fullness of time.

If your a xtian why answer Raccoon change it God bless you
Re: Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke is Dead! by foreshore(m): 4:42pm On Dec 07, 2019
Christophorus:
Popular Preacher Reinhard Bonke, a man who spent almost his entire life in ministry on the African soil, passes away on the 7th of December, 2019.

His official page on face has a post confirming the news.

It reads:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10162745024200258&id=210552700257

Fulfilled Life
Re: Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke is Dead! by 9gerian: 4:43pm On Dec 07, 2019
Rest In Peace General!!!
Re: Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke is Dead! by YorubaLord: 4:44pm On Dec 07, 2019
Christophorus:
His demise marks the end of an Era, the beginning of a season

What season? Dem Daddy G.Os season ba? grin
Re: Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke is Dead! by omeome: 4:45pm On Dec 07, 2019
Rest in peace, great man of God
Re: Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke is Dead! by EnkayDezign4: 4:45pm On Dec 07, 2019
RIP....At least africans can now rest from his lies and deceit.
Re: Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke is Dead! by Godhatesodomy: 4:46pm On Dec 07, 2019
Wow
Re: Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke is Dead! by Venerable612(m): 4:47pm On Dec 07, 2019
themonk:
Rest in peace preacher.

It’s only in Africa we take things like donation like seeking for money in a bad way.

All these evangelism units outside of Africa - actually runs majorly on Donations from people. And people happily do this, because they believe they are contributing to the spread of Gods Word - and not enriching the pockets of some pastors.

Rather than spend a fortune on buying flowers for the dead man - you can honour him by Contributing to his life work.

I think it’s reasonable in the circumstance - because whether they make the comment or not - people will spend a fortun buying flowers for the deceased MoG.

5 Likes

Re: Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke is Dead! by djon78(m): 4:47pm On Dec 07, 2019
Rip great evangelist who touched Africa!!!
We will really miss you!!!

1 Like

Re: Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke is Dead! by marostan(m): 4:47pm On Dec 07, 2019
Death, the only thing that is inevitable. Rest on peacefully in the bossom of the Lord great man of God. You'll surely be remembered in this generation and generations to come. May the Good Lord grant your family and loved ones the fortitude to bear your irreplaceable loss. Amen!
Re: Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke is Dead! by Prophet777: 4:48pm On Dec 07, 2019
RIP Evang. Reinhard Bonnke... No doubt, you started well and achieved greatly before you finally returned to the Lord. You have ran a very good race.

I remember the last time you came to Lagos last year to say a final goodbye to us in Nigeria.
Re: Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke is Dead! by Bayoursphere: 4:48pm On Dec 07, 2019
Somebody say "he_he"

I attended his crusade in Owo, Ondo State when I was still in primary school. We even had one of his cassettes where a dead pastor got resurrected after being brought to the crusade ground by his wife.

His crusade in Lagos still has the largest attendees ever in Nigeria.

It was a raw move of the mighty hands of Gods.

Rest in Peace, God's General Bonnke

5 Likes

Re: Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke is Dead! by Philinho(m): 4:48pm On Dec 07, 2019
What a great life He lived.....May Your soul rest in peace. May God raise another to take his place..Hallelujah
Re: Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke is Dead! by Festflor: 4:52pm On Dec 07, 2019
Angels beckoned from Heaven's open door!
His race here on earth is run.
Rest on Preacher!
Re: Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke is Dead! by Nobody: 4:52pm On Dec 07, 2019
-

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Leke Adeboye: If You Voted For APC In Osun You Are A Fool - Pastor Adeboye's Son / Pastor Of Grace Assembly Trying To Squeeze A Woman's Boobs (photos) / 2014 Prophecies By Dr. DK Olukoya Of MFM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.