Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,836 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

Mus'ab Sammani: Policeman Shoots Graduate Dead (Graphic Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mus'ab Sammani: Policeman Shoots Graduate Dead (Graphic Photos) (75256 Views)

Cult Clash In Sagamu Leaves 25 Dead (graphic) / Corpse Of Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu & The Policeman That Shot Her Dead (Graphic / Drunk Policeman Shoots 3 People At Child's Dedication In Warri. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mus'ab Sammani: Policeman Shoots Graduate Dead (Graphic Photos) by EgunMogaji2: 6:52am On Dec 08, 2019
sharone21:
Nigerian Policemen are bad....under a tyrannical government, a calamity.
Where boys to gather beat up the Police man to coma?

They did. Maybe not to a comatose state but he'll never forget in his life.

1 Like

Re: Mus'ab Sammani: Policeman Shoots Graduate Dead (Graphic Photos) by cashkid: 7:04am On Dec 08, 2019
Chaiiii......pls my people, the worst mistake anybody can do is to drag with anybody holding a gun..even if the conversation is getting too hot, pls calmly leave....always see anybody holding gun as a mad man! Even if at all anything is going to happen to that police as a form of purnishment , we all know that guy has gone and nothing can bring him back! RIp

1 Like

Re: Mus'ab Sammani: Policeman Shoots Graduate Dead (Graphic Photos) by sylve11: 7:07am On Dec 08, 2019
Amstupid:
Like for policeman Share for graduate grin

may sense continue to be far away from you. oya say amen. tongue cool
Re: Mus'ab Sammani: Policeman Shoots Graduate Dead (Graphic Photos) by harakiri(m): 7:08am On Dec 08, 2019
lonelydora:
Until citizens start lynching policemen, they won't change.

Just imagine

Na the solution be dis.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mus'ab Sammani: Policeman Shoots Graduate Dead (Graphic Photos) by paix(m): 7:20am On Dec 08, 2019
sagitariusbaby:
Oh my God! What have we done to deserve this maltreatment in this country? God please have mercy on us and save our land from the impending doom
Amen.
Re: Mus'ab Sammani: Policeman Shoots Graduate Dead (Graphic Photos) by paix(m): 7:24am On Dec 08, 2019
Our police are just like the politicians, who steal from you instead of providing for you. May his soul rest in peace.
Re: Mus'ab Sammani: Policeman Shoots Graduate Dead (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:25am On Dec 08, 2019
Revolution is gradually coming

A day shall come no one is going to fear to face Nigeria law agencies/enforcement or government just like Arabs deeds in Afghanistan, Gaza, Iranians and Iraq.

STAND WITH ME TO SAY

#NoMoreNPF in Nigeria (they're disgrace to this country)

May Allah forgive him and grant him Paradise, amen.
Re: Mus'ab Sammani: Policeman Shoots Graduate Dead (Graphic Photos) by Uchesaka: 7:28am On Dec 08, 2019
Which way naija author=stephenduru post=84710799]Below are photos of Mus'ab Sammani, a graduate of computer science from India who was shot and killed in cold blood by a police officer in Kano over a minor misunderstanding.

According to report,the deceased just returned to Nigeria from India

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/12/policeman-shoots-graduate-who-just.html?m=1[/quote]
Re: Mus'ab Sammani: Policeman Shoots Graduate Dead (Graphic Photos) by masqot(m): 7:32am On Dec 08, 2019
What is it with these policemen? Killing innocent people almost everyday. Something has to be done because of this high level of lack of professionalism. Just read another incident yesterday: https://www.nairaland.com/5569010/police-officer-allegedly-shoots-boy
My advice is run when they start their "behaviours".
Re: Mus'ab Sammani: Policeman Shoots Graduate Dead (Graphic Photos) by Goziesolar: 7:38am On Dec 08, 2019
Now I know why those policemen where lynched at anambra,if the people around had mobilised in retaliation and mobbed the policemen involved or around they would have been labelled shires
Re: Mus'ab Sammani: Policeman Shoots Graduate Dead (Graphic Photos) by Softing(m): 7:42am On Dec 08, 2019
Any police man that kill any of my family because of minor incident. His family will be killed and innocent policemen will also pay for it and the dead brain House of assembly children members will be shorthaving same Faith.
Re: Mus'ab Sammani: Policeman Shoots Graduate Dead (Graphic Photos) by AreaFada2: 7:52am On Dec 08, 2019
angelEmade:
...the country is going into chaos. are we going to just keep folding arms? why are the police becoming brutal and killing citizens?
Yep! Since coward is our first name.
Last man to leave Lugardland switch the light off. Oh I forgot there is even no light. shocked

RIP Dude.
Re: Mus'ab Sammani: Policeman Shoots Graduate Dead (Graphic Photos) by yusluvad(m): 7:53am On Dec 08, 2019
Them don kill brain box...
Re: Mus'ab Sammani: Policeman Shoots Graduate Dead (Graphic Photos) by luluosas(m): 7:53am On Dec 08, 2019
I hope the officer will be buried along with him. What a wicked police we have
Re: Mus'ab Sammani: Policeman Shoots Graduate Dead (Graphic Photos) by Kingston6: 7:55am On Dec 08, 2019
in this case,village people r real
Re: Mus'ab Sammani: Policeman Shoots Graduate Dead (Graphic Photos) by Lugianostar(m): 8:03am On Dec 08, 2019
And with all these discrepancies among the Nigerian police; Buhari still want 40,000 police men to be recruit!!!

Tufiakwa!!!!
Re: Mus'ab Sammani: Policeman Shoots Graduate Dead (Graphic Photos) by slimfit1(m): 8:10am On Dec 08, 2019
Gatalile1:
This is so pathetic. Those who are trained to protect the life and property of citizenry are the ones found wanting of criminal acts.

They are not trained. If they are trained we would not be having this discussion all the time. However, hausa men cant be trained.
Re: Mus'ab Sammani: Policeman Shoots Graduate Dead (Graphic Photos) by Simplyleo: 8:35am On Dec 08, 2019
I hate the police with passion. Infact I also hate their friends and family members. Bunch of uniformed gun-wielding bastards.

Though there are still some department in the Nigerian police playing very important roles in the society. And that is the department that keeps track of criminals, both the online and offline ones.

One online criminal glued to the internet 24hrs can relate. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Mus'ab Sammani: Policeman Shoots Graduate Dead (Graphic Photos) by OlaPhils(m): 8:45am On Dec 08, 2019
Just because non has been kill by firing squared, that why they will always kill.
When they begin to tied whom ever killed innocent person on the tree
and fired some bullets in his skull
they will all adjust

1 Like

Re: Mus'ab Sammani: Policeman Shoots Graduate Dead (Graphic Photos) by Isnow: 9:00am On Dec 08, 2019
one of the forces and job I hate sooooo much.. I hate Nigeria police eehh no be small..their attitude towards their job is soooo annoying
Re: Mus'ab Sammani: Policeman Shoots Graduate Dead (Graphic Photos) by Qadaffi2idiamin: 9:17am On Dec 08, 2019
I think the DSS is better if I have to choose. They abduct and murder in secret like assassins but the Nigeria police kills in public and they will tell you nothing will happen because they can tell the world you wanted to disarm the officer.

Beware of Nigeria
Re: Mus'ab Sammani: Policeman Shoots Graduate Dead (Graphic Photos) by Kenzboi1(m): 9:25am On Dec 08, 2019
I hate police
Re: Mus'ab Sammani: Policeman Shoots Graduate Dead (Graphic Photos) by sokkatua: 9:45am On Dec 08, 2019
mysticwarrior:
in other words your blood relatives who are in Nigeria are all insane?

Absolutely
Re: Mus'ab Sammani: Policeman Shoots Graduate Dead (Graphic Photos) by EmmyBiggy(m): 10:02am On Dec 08, 2019
Police has done more harm than good in this country, I suggest police should use other means to weaken their culprits and avoid the use of gun.
Re: Mus'ab Sammani: Policeman Shoots Graduate Dead (Graphic Photos) by BigBashiru: 10:28am On Dec 08, 2019
Kenzboi1:
I hate police to the core, how can you kill someone like a fowl. The sorrow he brought to this young man's family will never depart from him and his generation.

At the root of the shooting is toxic masculinity. How come female police officers don't shoot at the slightest provocation? Men are inferior due to an ego driven toxic masculinity.
Re: Mus'ab Sammani: Policeman Shoots Graduate Dead (Graphic Photos) by Medanoski(m): 12:42pm On Dec 08, 2019
Nigerian police this, Nigerian police that, nyen nyen nyen, nyen nyen. Wen Dem tell una say mek you join hands straighten up our politicians and address the issue bad leadership and government you suddenly remember that the politician-who doesn't even know you is your brother. Nigerians deserve what they are being saved by the wicked political class. Ethnicity is the name of this country.

1 Like

Re: Mus'ab Sammani: Policeman Shoots Graduate Dead (Graphic Photos) by YaksonFCA(m): 1:25pm On Dec 08, 2019
RIP
Re: Mus'ab Sammani: Policeman Shoots Graduate Dead (Graphic Photos) by Elioandrew: 1:41pm On Dec 08, 2019
I for no gree o if na my bro. I for kpai kpai ekelebe anyhow then go jail. Their madness is getting too much. He people they're supposed to face, them no fit face, na unarmed and innocent civilians them get power for. Useless people.

May God grant the family of the deceased the fortitude to bear their loss.
Re: Mus'ab Sammani: Policeman Shoots Graduate Dead (Graphic Photos) by Hades2016(m): 1:49pm On Dec 08, 2019
Gatalile1:
This is so pathetic. Those who are trained to protect the life and property of citizenry are the ones found wanting of criminal acts.
they are trained to kill us for no reason
Re: Mus'ab Sammani: Policeman Shoots Graduate Dead (Graphic Photos) by Brightest04(m): 3:11pm On Dec 08, 2019
Honestly the Nigeria police force is full of sadist,cultist,and anti progress individuals

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Found Dead In Anambra Gutter With Mouth Gagged, Hands, Legs Tied (Graphic) / Ghanaian Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend Who Just Returned From Canada To Death / Emmanuel Aigbokhalode Balogun Drowns In Dome Hotel Pool (UNIABUJA Student)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.