Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,084 members, 7,835,657 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

Having Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Is Not Just A Sin But A Sickness - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Having Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Is Not Just A Sin But A Sickness (32741 Views)

Hilda Baci: Your Dressing Shows It's Not Just Food You’re Selling – Pastor / Homosexuality, Lesbianism, All Other Sexual Pervasion Is Not Just A Sin But... / Mankind Fell Into Sin But Has Been Uplifted By God. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Having Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Is Not Just A Sin But A Sickness by Christmasdon(m): 12:26pm On Dec 08, 2019
Very true. asin eh. d tin day pain me. which ONE is boyfriend girlfriend an everyone you see feels proud on saying it. "leave me alone i have a boyfriend i have a girlfriend. uptil now i still do not understand what is boyfriend or girlfriend. almost all is into it. 12 years old already has a boyfriend. oh mine. GOD PLEASE DELIVER ME. This is how they put it now. girl lets have sex, they say .go n meet your girlfriend. actually both not a good moral value. but thats the mind of the young ones presently. you can imagin where my valid points is pointing a finger. I LOVE GOD

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Having Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Is Not Just A Sin But A Sickness by bukatyne(f): 12:27pm On Dec 08, 2019
Having multiple sex partners is a sign of sickness to me.

Some people sleep with persons they can not even share cutlery with

6 Likes

Re: Having Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Is Not Just A Sin But A Sickness by BackToLife: 12:30pm On Dec 08, 2019
Emkingz:
victim of boyfriend and girlfriend. I used to think that having a girlfriend was normal until I read the part in the bible that said fornication is the only sin one comits to his own body.
Wise decision. I read were you said you stopped dating when you discover it to be a sin. You said you changed your mindset, entered into courtship and married with salary of just 20k. Yet, here am I, earning so much more than that and still thinking I don't earn enough to start serious courtship and marry. You've just saved a life, I will focus on courting and marrying the next girl I love. Thanks for sharing your story.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Having Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Is Not Just A Sin But A Sickness by Kingzeez10: 12:36pm On Dec 08, 2019
You're all nothing but a fucking hypocrites .If this happen to be in the muslims thread ,you all will be spewing all sorts of rubbish ,calling them unprintable names.

1 Like

Re: Having Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Is Not Just A Sin But A Sickness by Nobody: 12:41pm On Dec 08, 2019
NigPatriot:
grin
OP you're taking life too serious oh, overseriousness atimes leads to insanity.
modern day religion is a hell in so called Nigeria
Re: Having Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Is Not Just A Sin But A Sickness by cooltola(m): 12:44pm On Dec 08, 2019
Bro you are wrong. Read your bible again then u will know that having a boyfriend or girlfriend is not a sin. The only sin is having sex before marriage or living your life lustfully. There is nothing wrong looking for a soul mate. Well your soulmate is also your gf or bf Joseph and Mary. Do not be religious. Be under the grace, we live in the world so there will be temptation to have sex.
Re: Having Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Is Not Just A Sin But A Sickness by Tumbulum: 12:47pm On Dec 08, 2019
Everything you see Mr op are just bondle of energy. Nothing is different between you and the so called ashawo.
Don't take life too serious cos you are all gonna die one day and one day everyone you know wiil die one day.
Re: Having Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Is Not Just A Sin But A Sickness by testimony1089(m): 12:49pm On Dec 08, 2019
This is one of the reasons why this country is moving backward at an exponential rate. We have forgotten who we are in the name of religion. We are enslaved and I don't know how we can be freed. Someone saying this will still find it difficult to help others.
Re: Having Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Is Not Just A Sin But A Sickness by Originalsly: 1:03pm On Dec 08, 2019
EternalBeing:

The bitter truth is that dating is satanic, while courtship is godly.

Doesn't dating lead to courtship? If you are dating someone.... aren't you courting that person? You can date someone with no intention to marry but to fulfill your agenda..... for sex...for money...whatever. You can court someone with the same agenda .... so what's the difference?...why is one satanic and the other Godly? I wish you can defend what you're preaching.

1 Like

Re: Having Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Is Not Just A Sin But A Sickness by sirxbit(m): 1:13pm On Dec 08, 2019
WebSurfer:
OP. I am not sorry to say you have mental disorder but that is the obvious truth.

Let me break this down for you.

Humans are just higher coordinated animals with natural characters and ability.

These man-made religions has turned most of you to zombies
I just tire...bunch to religious fools

1 Like

Re: Having Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Is Not Just A Sin But A Sickness by LosC: 1:17pm On Dec 08, 2019
GOD BLESS YOU OP.

Truth is scarce and hard to understand

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Having Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Is Not Just A Sin But A Sickness by joe4christ(m): 1:26pm On Dec 08, 2019
WebSurfer:
OP. I am not sorry to say you have mental disorder but that is the obvious truth.

Let me break this down for you.

Humans are just higher coordinated animals with natural characters and ability.

These man-made religions has turned most of you to zombies

You've said it all. But they will never see sense in your write up cos they were indoctrinated to believe that you're in the dark and lost, and only they know better. So, they actually see u as someone who is lost and needed redemption. grin

1 Like

Re: Having Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Is Not Just A Sin But A Sickness by iamsonofthunder: 1:27pm On Dec 08, 2019
NigPatriot:
grin
OP you're taking life too serious oh, overseriousness atimes leads to insanity.
the more reason why I like this age is because tears shall flow, we happen to be in the summary of every thing, read 1 cor 6:9

1 Like

Re: Having Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Is Not Just A Sin But A Sickness by GeniusDavid(m): 1:27pm On Dec 08, 2019
LordGuru1:
Big Lie! Friendship may come before Courtship, NOT dating. Dating is pure satanic, sex is the primary thing on the minds of those dating.

OP thanks so much. Jesus said they shall hate sound doctrine and resist truth, that's why they stoned Stephen in the Bible. He also said "he that hath an ear let him hear" because he knows that many do not have real ear to repentance. You are indeed a great blessing to humanity. May God increase your anointing in Jesus name.
Truth is always very bitter, we all know that it is hard to have boyfriend/girlfriend without having sex. You want a life partner? Pray God to guide you, locate the one you love and start Courtship that leads to Marriage. Dating does not have Marriage in view, when marriage is the focus it is called holy Courtship.
You are an idiot.
Re: Having Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Is Not Just A Sin But A Sickness by Nobody: 1:29pm On Dec 08, 2019
Emkingz:
victim of boyfriend and girlfriend. I used to think that having a girlfriend was normal until I read the part in the bible that said fornication is the only sin one comits to his own body.
If u did not date how did u marry,
Re: Having Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Is Not Just A Sin But A Sickness by judedwriter(m): 1:36pm On Dec 08, 2019
tunjijones:

Do you know how many girls i date bfor i finally got married?

So u mean i shd have court all this girls?

Btw what does courting a girl mean?

Having a girlfriend or boyfriend is synonymous with having fornication. Are you telling me you never slept with any of those girls you dated?

To court a girl is to prepare yourselves for marriage not just casual sex as in dating.

Hope you understand?

5 Likes

Re: Having Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Is Not Just A Sin But A Sickness by bluefilm: 1:39pm On Dec 08, 2019
Nonsense. lipsrsealed
Re: Having Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Is Not Just A Sin But A Sickness by Nobody: 1:51pm On Dec 08, 2019
Emkingz:
Unfortunately this thread will be avoided by many. But the truth is; by strength shall no man prevail. I was a victim not because I chose to but because to many it was normal but I knew it wasn't until I told myself that I needed to get married and ended all boyfriend and girlfriend things. At 27 I got married with my salary at 20k a month. But I knew for sure that marriage is an institution instituted by God. After my marriage I started a business that pays me 200k and more a month. I now have 3 kids. God is ever faithful if you let him.
There is nothing wrong in being in a bf/gf relationship.If the original intention of guys is to have this babe as a life long partner(wife),there will be no problem.Human beings are known to abuse things,the same way sex and marriages are abused is the same way bf/gf relationship is abused.
Weed,tramadol was created to be of help,but because people abuse the drug that is when there is a problem.
ABUSE is the key word here.

1 Like

Re: Having Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Is Not Just A Sin But A Sickness by Okikaneseokwu: 1:53pm On Dec 08, 2019
mansakhalifa:

Another one of them who leads a boring life... sad

C'mon, lighten up, buddy. And just consult your dictionary for a broader definition of the word(s) boyfriend/girlfriend. It could help ease up the narrow-mindedness a li'l bit.

What if I told you I've got lots of girls who happen to be friends of mine- girlfriends? Nothing romantic.

You seriously need some urgent education, man. Nothing personal. Just facts. So, ease up.
The same thing the Op was saying "self deception " but ur inner man knows the truth

4 Likes

Re: Having Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Is Not Just A Sin But A Sickness by Boatrocker: 2:00pm On Dec 08, 2019
Who be this illiterate? Don't impose your personal conviction on everyone, when Abraham slept with his maid did heaven fall?, when David was given a virgin at old age to cure konji where were all this ur Bible verses at the time, When the kpunjas was sweeting Samson to the point where he revealed the source of his strength did it change his status as a child of God?.. Or when Solomon was keeping 700 babes the law was not in existence then abi?.. Guy go sleep.. Make u dey there dey bear Konji

2 Likes

Re: Having Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Is Not Just A Sin But A Sickness by SaintChukz(m): 2:10pm On Dec 08, 2019
Fountainofyouth:
May God give us more wisdom and understanding, Amen.
Re: Having Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Is Not Just A Sin But A Sickness by Nobody: 2:12pm On Dec 08, 2019
LordGuru1:
Truth is always very bitter. Friendship may come before Courtship, NOT dating. Dating is pure satanic, sex is the primary thing on the minds of those dating.
Jesus said they shall hate sound doctrine and resist truth, they shall praise and heap up to themselves preachers that pat them on the back and tell them they'll make heaven while wallowing in immorality. That was why they stoned Stephen. He also said "he that hath an ear let him hear" because he knows that many do not have real ear to repentance. Truth is always very bitter, we all know that it is hard to have boyfriend/girlfriend without having sex with them. You want a life partner? Pray God to guide you, locate the one you love and start Courtship that leads to Marriage. Dating does not have Marriage in view, when marriage is the focus it is called holy Courtship.
How can you say sex is the primary reason people date?Do you also know that sex is the primary reason some people got married?

1 Like

Re: Having Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Is Not Just A Sin But A Sickness by Nobody: 2:22pm On Dec 08, 2019
judedwriter:

Having a girlfriend or boyfriend is synonymous with having fornication. Are you telling me you never slept with any of those girls you dated?

To court a girl is to prepare yourselves for marriage not just casual sex as in dating.

Hope you understand?

Change that mentality Mr man.
Having a bf/gf doesn't mean you must have sex with them for Christ sake
Re: Having Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Is Not Just A Sin But A Sickness by orisa37: 2:24pm On Dec 08, 2019
Sickness is Transition to Hell unless you pray fervently.
Re: Having Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Is Not Just A Sin But A Sickness by omaclarry(m): 2:27pm On Dec 08, 2019
With all these doctrines i think pastors are trying so hard to make everybody go to hell.... Thank God hell is not real
Re: Having Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Is Not Just A Sin But A Sickness by nairalee(m): 3:33pm On Dec 08, 2019
Elioandrew:

God bless u immediately. I don't want to call this fellow who wrote this rubbish names. All I'd say is, having a girlfriend or boyfriend is no sin so long as u befriend each other for the right reasons. Moreover, a boyfriend or girlfriend simply is a boy or girl who is ur friend.
It pains me when I see such posts about relationships and all that. Or is this fellow trying to tell me my parents never dated before marriage?
Oga writer, what u should have said is, having a boyfriend or girlfriend for the wrong reason is a sin. So, stop feeding us with lies. Go and feed that to ur blinded congregation and stop saying what u don't know. If I don't date, shebi wife will come from nowhere for me? Park well o!�

I thought I was the only one that gets surprised at this. That many people do immoral things during dating doesn't mean the act in itself is bad. Some people actually date without sex. OP should go and tell them they are sinners and even SICK
Re: Having Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Is Not Just A Sin But A Sickness by Esdb3: 3:50pm On Dec 08, 2019
Just look at what this one is using the computing power of his brain to care about.

Nigeria is dead.
Re: Having Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Is Not Just A Sin But A Sickness by GlobalWay: 3:50pm On Dec 08, 2019
This thread has opened my eyes to the fact that the end time is already here. So appalling to see many claiming to be followers of Christ when they are not at all! Rapture shall surely happen soon, being Rapture-ready means fleeing from all appearances of evil, including dating through which many have been destroyed. If you want to study someone for marriage, you can be friends with them. But when you start telling such person, that you are not 100% sure you want to marry, that you love him/her, you've pushed into dating and emotional sex soon follows. The way to Heaven is a narrow road, and I've clealy seen here that pride is preventing many from repenting and crying to holy spirit for help. Let's stop deceiving ourselves. When you truly love someone, you don't date, you court him/her with marriage in view. Courting is what genuine children of God do, not dating. Truly, dating is selfish and satanic. Op has said the bitter truth. Thank you op. 2 Corinthians 13:8
"For you can do nothing against the Truth, but for the Truth."

5 Likes

Re: Having Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Is Not Just A Sin But A Sickness by riczy(m): 3:55pm On Dec 08, 2019
Summarise ur textbook pls!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Pray To Die Same Day With My Wife Says E.A Adeboye / Kumuyi's Crusade At National Stadium Abuja (Photos) / World Likely To End On September 23, As Experts Match Great Pyramid, Bible Dates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.