Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,210 members, 7,815,225 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

I Pray To Die Same Day With My Wife Says E.A Adeboye - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Pray To Die Same Day With My Wife Says E.A Adeboye (32707 Views)

Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' / Pastor E.A Adeboye's Prophecies For 2018 / Pastor E.A Adeboye Reacts To Daddy Freeze's Comments On Tithes (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Pray To Die Same Day With My Wife Says E.A Adeboye by peekspot(m): 6:08am On Jul 16, 2023
Adeboye comes under fire over message on wife's birthday Enoch Adeboye, the general overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG), says his prayer is for him and Foluke, his wife, “to be taken home together when the time comes”.

The cleric shared his “fervent prayer” in an Instagram post while celebrating Foluke on her 75th birthday.

In the post, Adeboye described his wife as one of the greatest gifts bestowed upon him by God.

The clergyman, 81, also warned that anyone who dares to harm Foluke will face “divine retribution”.

Besides the salvation of my soul and the baptism of the Holy Spirit, the greatest gift bestowed upon me by the Lord is my wife, @pastorfoluadeboye,” he wrote.

“It is well known that anyone who dares to harm her will face divine retribution. Many are unaware of the incredible extent of her compassion, generosity, and care for others.

One of my fervent prayers is for both of us to be taken home together when the time comes. We have special endearing names for each other.”

The couple got married in 1967. The union is blessed with four children.

Adeboye has on numerous occasions reaffirmed his love for Foluke. In June 2020, he had vowed to “kill anyone who messes with his wife.”

“You can do whatever you like to me, you can criticize me, you can insult me, you can trample on me, I will only pray for you,” he had said.

“But if you mess with my wife, I will kill you. I will kill you so thoroughly you will not even be able to rise on the resurrection morning.”

https://lifestyle.thecable.ng/i-pray-to-die-same-day-with-my-wife-says-adeboye/

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Pray To Die Same Day With My Wife Says E.A Adeboye by jesusjnr2020(m): 6:29am On Jul 16, 2023
To be "taken together" doesn't necessarily mean to "die together".

Matthew 24:40-42 (KJV)

Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.
Two women shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left.
Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come.

The most important though, is that they were both ready whenever their time comes tp depart this world.

God bless.

75 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Pray To Die Same Day With My Wife Says E.A Adeboye by 4KNGOATS(m): 6:41am On Jul 16, 2023
peekspot:

https://lifestyle.thecable.ng/i-pray-to-die-same-day-with-my-wife-says-adeboye/
Is this coming from a pastor!!!!! Nigerian pastors don turn Boko Haram oo God have mercy

14 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Pray To Die Same Day With My Wife Says E.A Adeboye by dahmie2013: 6:59am On Jul 16, 2023
How sweet...

17 Likes

Re: I Pray To Die Same Day With My Wife Says E.A Adeboye by FairlyUSEDpussy: 7:01am On Jul 16, 2023
Hmmmm........

Papa no wan leave mama behind.......ain't sure mama had survive if papa dies first...........

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Pray To Die Same Day With My Wife Says E.A Adeboye by orisa37: 7:31am On Jul 16, 2023
"watch and Pray, that ye ENTER NOT into TEMPTATION: the SPIRIT is indeed willing but the FLESH is weak.
NEVERTHELESS NOT AS I WILL, BUT AS THOU WILT".
THE LORD IS WITH YOU BOTH.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Pray To Die Same Day With My Wife Says E.A Adeboye by Ever8090: 7:40am On Jul 16, 2023
4KNGOATS:

Is this coming from a pastor!!!!! Nigerian pastors don turn Boko Haram oo God have mercy
what is wrong with the prayer if I may ask...?

91 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Pray To Die Same Day With My Wife Says E.A Adeboye by Curious345: 7:48am On Jul 16, 2023
Rubbish talk

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Pray To Die Same Day With My Wife Says E.A Adeboye by Curious345: 7:48am On Jul 16, 2023
Old age is making baba to talk anyhow

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Pray To Die Same Day With My Wife Says E.A Adeboye by hisexcellency34: 8:51am On Jul 16, 2023
May God grant your heart's desire sir

7 Likes

Re: I Pray To Die Same Day With My Wife Says E.A Adeboye by Emu4life(m): 8:52am On Jul 16, 2023
U sure say Mummy GO go like this prayer so, Zaddy?
U wey don enjoy 6 years b4 she come...
See them like Twins

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Pray To Die Same Day With My Wife Says E.A Adeboye by 001Lagos: 8:52am On Jul 16, 2023
Baba calm down

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Pray To Die Same Day With My Wife Says E.A Adeboye by b3llo(m): 8:52am On Jul 16, 2023
Love sweet. With this your age and reputation if PST Adeboye die today his wife won't find love and comfort in the arms of another because you have filled and achieved so much.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Pray To Die Same Day With My Wife Says E.A Adeboye by nairalanda1(m): 8:52am On Jul 16, 2023
Sounds strange, but considering how many stories one hears of one half of a married copule being severely depressed when the other dies....I'm not surprised

One prominent retired footballer lost his wife some years ago. He spent the next few months in a state of serious anomie. Needed counselling to break out of it.

Sometimes the depression is severe that eventually the other half follows the deceased to the other side some time later.

Depression , especially after losing a loved one, is a harsh thing.

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Pray To Die Same Day With My Wife Says E.A Adeboye by Popeonah(m): 8:53am On Jul 16, 2023
Omo na make secret no leak

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Pray To Die Same Day With My Wife Says E.A Adeboye by potent5(m): 8:53am On Jul 16, 2023
Con artist.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Pray To Die Same Day With My Wife Says E.A Adeboye by Lanre4uonly(m): 8:53am On Jul 16, 2023
May your prayer be granted, sir.

4 Likes

Re: I Pray To Die Same Day With My Wife Says E.A Adeboye by 1x2x3: 8:53am On Jul 16, 2023
He can't imagine anything happening when he leaves grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Pray To Die Same Day With My Wife Says E.A Adeboye by rafcrown(m): 8:53am On Jul 16, 2023
If you are truly Godly.
Re: I Pray To Die Same Day With My Wife Says E.A Adeboye by BigBlackPreek(m): 8:53am On Jul 16, 2023
That's good

I'm 31 now, and will prefer to die peacefully in my sleep at 90 years of age rather than screaming in terror like my grandfather's passengers 😂 😂

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Pray To Die Same Day With My Wife Says E.A Adeboye by Bobloco: 8:53am On Jul 16, 2023
grin
Re: I Pray To Die Same Day With My Wife Says E.A Adeboye by yesloaded: 8:54am On Jul 16, 2023

1 Like

Re: I Pray To Die Same Day With My Wife Says E.A Adeboye by Theboss001: 8:54am On Jul 16, 2023
Curious345:
Rubbish talk

Heavy rubbish talk olohun grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Pray To Die Same Day With My Wife Says E.A Adeboye by udemzyudex(m): 8:54am On Jul 16, 2023
Well na ur wish, nothing concern me with that.

You know sometimes we fantasizes over things we know May likely not happen.

We are only human.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Pray To Die Same Day With My Wife Says E.A Adeboye by nedekid: 8:54am On Jul 16, 2023
Mummy GO looking at him like this..

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Pray To Die Same Day With My Wife Says E.A Adeboye by Solidkay(m): 8:55am On Jul 16, 2023
Haaa.
Re: I Pray To Die Same Day With My Wife Says E.A Adeboye by gbaskiboy: 8:55am On Jul 16, 2023
Yy
Re: I Pray To Die Same Day With My Wife Says E.A Adeboye by Spirit247: 8:55am On Jul 16, 2023
Ok

1 Like

Re: I Pray To Die Same Day With My Wife Says E.A Adeboye by iLoveYouToo(m): 8:55am On Jul 16, 2023
Does she share same vision?

2 Likes

Re: I Pray To Die Same Day With My Wife Says E.A Adeboye by Morbeta11(m): 8:55am On Jul 16, 2023
Fairy tales...both of you are married in body(Flesh) and not spirit. There is no marriage in spirit. In spiritual realm every spirit is OYO. Heavenly race is strictly person.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Pray To Die Same Day With My Wife Says E.A Adeboye by LordGuru1: 8:56am On Jul 16, 2023
Marital Love is the most genuinely Sweet and Fulfilling. Daddy G.O. said this because many are insinuating that Mommy G.O. would soon and leave the younger looking Baba behind. Remember Mama was sink to point of death some years ago, but Mercy of God restored her back to life. So, the odd of her dying first is too high, yet Baba is saying he would be nothing if she leaves him behind. So, it's better they go together. True Love in Christ is truly the Sweetest!
Like if you Agree.

24 Likes

Re: I Pray To Die Same Day With My Wife Says E.A Adeboye by OBALUJONES: 8:56am On Jul 16, 2023
His point was for both of them to meet our dear Lord Jesus Christ at the end of their life's on earth, He was not saying they should die together, many of you people do turn things as if you don't have sense

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Catholic Church Disagrees With Father Mbaka / Pastor Rolls Himself In Engine Oil During Church Crusade. See Photos / Mike Bamiloye And Wife, Gloria Celebrate 32nd Wedding Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.