Stats: 3,155,978 members, 7,828,464 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

Nairalander Celebrates "TRADOVERSARY" (PHOTOS) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nairalander Celebrates "TRADOVERSARY" (PHOTOS) (1259 Views)

Nairalander Celebrates Blue Eyes Wife On Her Birthday / Nairalander Celebrates Birthday With Twin Sister (pictures) / Nairalander Celebrates Daughter's Birthday (2) (3) (4)

Nairalander Celebrates "TRADOVERSARY" (PHOTOS) by aniekanekahoffi: 1:24am On Dec 08, 2019
December 8, 2018, I and my beautiful wife, Aidee, said YES to each other traditionally.

Today, December 8, 2019, we're no longer two but three!

#IndependenceDayBaby is a blessing and our fruit of love in marriage.

We appreciate everyone who stood by us and have now become a part of our family!

Happy #TradoVersary to us.

We will always live to remember #WeddingHappen! ❤️

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairalander Celebrates "TRADOVERSARY" (PHOTOS) by memories1(f): 1:55am On Dec 08, 2019
Beautiful. Many more years of bliss and divine abundance to go. Wifey and baby are absolutely gorgeous.

Re: Nairalander Celebrates "TRADOVERSARY" (PHOTOS) by Pavore9: 5:56am On Dec 08, 2019
Beautiful family, May God continue to bless your home.

Re: Nairalander Celebrates "TRADOVERSARY" (PHOTOS) by uzedo1(m): 9:11am On Dec 08, 2019
Congratulations on your Tradoversary.. Enjoy your new home

Re: Nairalander Celebrates "TRADOVERSARY" (PHOTOS) by Fountainofyouth(f): 10:24am On Dec 08, 2019
Pre Wedding the husband looks slim and fit, After the wedding the husband has belle, I dont understand some men sha.

Congrats to you both, what a cute mushy baby you have kiss

Re: Nairalander Celebrates "TRADOVERSARY" (PHOTOS) by OgaBuhari: 10:27am On Dec 08, 2019
Fountainofyouth:
Pre Wedding the husband looks slim and fit, After the wedding the husband has belle, I dont understand some men sha.

Congrats to you both, what a cute mushy baby you have kiss
Re: Nairalander Celebrates "TRADOVERSARY" (PHOTOS) by Fountainofyouth(f): 10:30am On Dec 08, 2019
OgaBuhari:

Because I refused to reply your several DMs, that's why you are this pained right, do yourself a favour and unfollow me dude.

Re: Nairalander Celebrates "TRADOVERSARY" (PHOTOS) by OgaBuhari: 10:31am On Dec 08, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

Because I refused to reply your several DMs, that's why you are this pained right, do yourself a favour and unfollow me dude.
Re: Nairalander Celebrates "TRADOVERSARY" (PHOTOS) by Ishilove: 1:45pm On Dec 08, 2019
aniekanekahoffi:
December 8, 2018, I and my beautiful wife, Aidee, said YES to each other traditionally.

We appreciate everyone who stood by us and have now become a part of our family!

Which one is tradoversary, nitori Olorun?? Mr Man you are married, so happy wedding anniversary.

Re: Nairalander Celebrates "TRADOVERSARY" (PHOTOS) by ahnie: 2:22pm On Dec 08, 2019
cheesy grin cheesy
Fountainofyouth:

This really threw me off my chair grin grin grin

Re: Nairalander Celebrates "TRADOVERSARY" (PHOTOS) by okirewaju(f): 3:51pm On Dec 08, 2019
Congrats

Beautiful family
Re: Nairalander Celebrates "TRADOVERSARY" (PHOTOS) by thorpido(m): 5:34pm On Dec 08, 2019
Are you not fully married?Happy wedding anniversary then.
Una don come with tradoversary,next na propoversary.smh angry

Re: Nairalander Celebrates "TRADOVERSARY" (PHOTOS) by faithfull18(f): 6:22pm On Dec 08, 2019
thorpido:
Are you not fully married?Happy wedding anniversary then.
Una don come with tradoversary,next na propoversary.smh angry
Hahahaha, he got you.
Re: Nairalander Celebrates "TRADOVERSARY" (PHOTOS) by faithfull18(f): 6:23pm On Dec 08, 2019
Cute baby.
Re: Nairalander Celebrates "TRADOVERSARY" (PHOTOS) by OgaBuhari: 4:14am On Dec 09, 2019
ahnie:
cheesy grin cheesy
that's false accusation dear..
I asked the hoe called Fountainofyouth to provide evidence and she couldn't.
at least if I sent her a pm it will reflect in her nairaland account and even in her email.. tell her to provide evidence by screengrabbing it and upload it here as a proof if not na God go punish am.
that's how u lots falsely accuse People of rape.

With this accusation I now stand with Fatoyinbo.. Busola was lying.
Re: Nairalander Celebrates "TRADOVERSARY" (PHOTOS) by Bigcowhorn: 6:39am On Dec 09, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

Hi, good morning.

You are just one of OgaBuhari's many victims on this website. Another is Midnighter. So what do you two have in common? From what I can see he suffers from extreme inferiority complex that has him running scared of young women like you with certain qualities.... very confident, bold, well educated and outspoken.

He can't face your kind in real life so from his safe zone behind his phone he attacks you all and even so, requires the help of multiple monikers. He's OgaBuhari now but was EmptyContentHead last week until his ban *(See image below).

When challenged by men like me, he labels me an asslicker and attention seek, apparently I'm trying very hard to get you attention and praise grin . Recently labeled me a scammer on another thread and promised to post proof. That was 24 hours ago. Still waiting for the proof till now while this puppy is chatting with girls he can't talk to in real life, thanks to NL.

@Pistotita this kind of crackpots exist on Nairaland and you think Black Americans are the problem? Or maybe its me
I've reported this OgaBuhari / emptycontenthead guy twice and so has Midnighter at least once I know of, yet here he is tormenting another young lady. Look at her reply to him. I've come across at least 2 complaints against this guy by different women. Funny thing is he was using 2 different monikers back then and so the women were confused as to who was who. But this is one person with the same pattern.

Now what should be done about this guy? Report again or leave him to roam free? Lol, have you never heard that cyber-bullying causes depression and even suicide? If I feed him his own poison now till he goes nuts I then become a bad person in your books, right? How many times have i warned him to go his way?... Three times yet he's still at it, its in his blood. Something needs to be done here. Clearly bans don't stop this one and the mods are not even that willing to act, so what next?. This is the sole reason BigCowHorn was born..

I have an important meeting to attend today so I'll just mention the mods again and come back in the evening to see how things go.

cc - Seun, Myndd44, Dominique, Lalasticlala

Good day all.

Re: Nairalander Celebrates "TRADOVERSARY" (PHOTOS) by Bigcowhorn: 6:49am On Dec 09, 2019
OgaBuhari:
that's false accusation dear..
I asked the hoe called Fountainofyouth to provide evidence and she couldn't.
at least if I sent her a pm it will reflect in her nairaland account and even in her email.. tell her to provide evidence by screengrabbing it and upload it here as a proof if not na God go punish am.
that's how u lots falsely accuse People of rape.

With this accusation I now stand with Fatoyinbo.. Busola was lying.

Empty barrels make the loudest noise. You accused me falsely on another thread just 24 hours ago. Go and show you proof and stop asslicking young girls to get their attention and praise.

Re: Nairalander Celebrates "TRADOVERSARY" (PHOTOS) by OgaBuhari: 6:56am On Dec 09, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Hi, good morning.

You are just one of OgaBuhari's many victims on this website. Another is Midnighter. So what do you two have in common? From what I can see he suffers from a extreme inferiority complex that has him running scared of young women like you with certain qualities.... very confident, bold, well educated and outspoken.

He can't face your kind in real life so from his safe zone behind his phone he attacks you all and even so needs the help of multiple monikers to do so. He's OgaBuhari now but was EmptyContentHead last week until his ban *(See image below).

When challenged by men like me, he labels me an asslicker and attention seek, apparently I'm trying very hard to get you attention and praise grin . Recently labeled me a scammer on another thread and promised to post proof. That was 24 hours ago. Still waiting for the proof till now while this puppy is chatting with girls he can't talk to in real life, thanks to NL.

@Pistotita this kind of crackpots exist on Nairaland and you think Black Americans are the problem? Or maybe its me
I've reported this OgaBuhari / emptycontenthead guy twice and so has Midnighter at least once I know of yet here he is tormenting another young lady. Look at her reply to him. I've come across at least 2 complaints against this guy by different women. Funny thing is he was using 2 different monikers back then and so the women were confused as to who was who. But this is one person with the same pattern.

Now what should be done about this guy? Report again or leave him to roam free? Lol, have you never heard that cyber-bullying causes depression and even suicide? If I feed him his own poison now till he goes nuts I then become a bad person in your books, right? How many times have i warned him to go his way?... Three times yet he's still at it, its in his blood. Something needs to be done here. Clearly bans don't stop this one and the mods are not even that willing to act, so what next?. This is the sole reason BigCowHorn was born..

I have an important meeting to attend today so I'll just mention the mods again and come back in the evening to see how things go.

cc - Myndd44, D0minique, LaIasticlala

Good day all. [/s]
lol dude had the time to type all these just because of one girl
lol some people are just jobless

cc BlueAir Healthserve

Re: Nairalander Celebrates "TRADOVERSARY" (PHOTOS) by Bigcowhorn: 6:59am On Dec 09, 2019
OgaBuhari:

cc BlueAir Healthserve

Clearly you don't know the fire you are playing with. Let's wait and see if your friends answer.

Re: Nairalander Celebrates "TRADOVERSARY" (PHOTOS) by OgaBuhari: 7:00am On Dec 09, 2019
aniekanekahoffi:

I hardly appreciate people here in this site but seeing ur moniker and ur Ibibio cultural attire I can confirm that u be eyeneka mmi and a true eyen amana Isong Ibibio.
Anwan mfo ayaya eti eti.
Eyen mfo nko ayaya nko, Idem asong anye.
Abasi odu ye mbufo ke ufok ndo mfo...

please nobody should quote me asides from the OP

Re: Nairalander Celebrates "TRADOVERSARY" (PHOTOS) by Bigcowhorn: 7:33am On Dec 09, 2019
OgaBuhari:
I hardly appreciate people here in this site but seeing ur moniker and ur Ibibio cultural attire I can confirm that u be eyeneka mmi and a true eyen amana Isong Ibibio.
Anwan mfo ayaya eti eti.
Eyen mfo nko ayaya nko, Idem asong anye.
Abasi odu ye mbufo ke ufok ndo mfo...

please nobody should quote me asides from the OP

Re: Nairalander Celebrates "TRADOVERSARY" (PHOTOS) by Bigcowhorn: 7:35am On Dec 09, 2019
OgaBuhari:

cc BlueAir Healthserve

Re: Nairalander Celebrates "TRADOVERSARY" (PHOTOS) by Fountainofyouth(f): 9:17am On Dec 09, 2019
ahnie:
cheesy grin cheesy

It's the truth, that's why he keeps canceling all of my comments lol, as if that will stop me from commenting grin

Re: Nairalander Celebrates "TRADOVERSARY" (PHOTOS) by Fountainofyouth(f): 9:26am On Dec 09, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Hi, good morning.

You are just one of OgaBuhari's many victims on this website. Another is Midnighter. So what do you two have in common? From what I can see he suffers from a extreme inferiority complex that has him running scared of young women like you with certain qualities.... very confident, bold, well educated and outspoken.

He can't face your kind in real life so from his safe zone behind his phone he attacks you all and even so needs the help of multiple monikers to do so. He's OgaBuhari now but was EmptyContentHead last week until his ban *(See image below).

I've reported this OgaBuhari / emptycontenthead guy twice and so has Midnighter at least once I know of yet here he is tormenting another young lady. Look at her reply to him. I've come across at least 2 complaints against this guy by different women. Funny thing is he was using 2 different monikers back then and so the women were confused as to who was who. But this is one person with the same pattern.

cc - Seun, Myndd44, Dominique, Lalasticlala

Good day all.

Lol I know he use to be emptycoconuthead, didn't even know that moniker was banned, and it's not like I've had any encounter with him before, I just noticed he wants to be petty by canceling all my comments, just let him be, he'll run out of energy one day, people like that should be ignored cos he's obviously miserable, how else would he vent if not that, lol.

Re: Nairalander Celebrates "TRADOVERSARY" (PHOTOS) by ahnie: 9:29am On Dec 09, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

It's the truth, that's why he keeps canceling all of my comments lol, as if that will stop me from commenting grin
Lolz...I had a personal experience of a guy here that sent pm...I responded and got to know he was crushing on me I told him an married,thanked him and I expected him to wuuz....but ogbeni said we could still be friends and that I should send my number to him let's chat on WhatsApp.

I ignored,but the spiral of mentions were much from him ..I just had to ignore glad he has stopped sending PMs and mails.
Re: Nairalander Celebrates "TRADOVERSARY" (PHOTOS) by OgaBuhari: 9:32am On Dec 09, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

Lol I know he use to be emptycoconuthead, didn't even know that moniker was banned, and it's not like I've had any encounter with him before, I just noticed he wants to be petty by canceling all my comments, just let him be, he'll run out of energy one day, people like that should be ignored cos he's obviously miserable, how else would he vent if not that, lol.
Re: Nairalander Celebrates "TRADOVERSARY" (PHOTOS) by OgaBuhari: 9:33am On Dec 09, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

Re: Nairalander Celebrates "TRADOVERSARY" (PHOTOS) by Fountainofyouth(f): 9:40am On Dec 09, 2019
ahnie:

Lolz...I had a personal experience of a guy here that sent pm...I responded and got to know he was crushing on me I told him an married,thanked him and I expected him to wuuz....but ogbeni said we could still be friends and that I should send my number to him let's chat on WhatsApp.

I ignored,but the spiral of mentions were much from him ..I just had to ignore glad he has stopped sending PMs and mails.

Lol, that's how you know the immature ones, no right thinking guy who has things going on for him will stoop so low and be monitoring ladies comments, reeks of low esteem, he can keep entertaining me, thats his problem though.

Re: Nairalander Celebrates "TRADOVERSARY" (PHOTOS) by OgaBuhari: 9:44am On Dec 09, 2019
ahnie:

you believed I sent her a pm?
tell her to proof to u I did that by screengrabbing the mail I sent her and upload it here.
the only thing I did was to follow her so I can be updated with her daily useless comments and then I'd strike it out by cancelling all of them.
I don't send mails to nairaland ladies cos they are all broke ass
Re: Nairalander Celebrates "TRADOVERSARY" (PHOTOS) by Bigcowhorn: 9:51am On Dec 09, 2019
OgaBuhari:
you believed I sent her a pm?
tell her to proof to u I did that by screengrabbing the mail I sent her and upload it here.
the only thing I did was to follow her so I can be updated with her daily useless comments and then I'd strike it out by cancelling all of them.
I don't send mails to nairaland ladies cos they are all broke ass

Re: Nairalander Celebrates "TRADOVERSARY" (PHOTOS) by OgaBuhari: 10:44am On Dec 09, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

Lol, that's how you know the immature ones, no right thinking guy who has things going on for him will stoop so low and be monitoring ladies comments, reeks of low esteem, he can keep entertaining me, thats his problem though.
Re: Nairalander Celebrates "TRADOVERSARY" (PHOTOS) by midnighter(f): 1:25pm On Dec 09, 2019
Bigcowhorn:
I've come across at least 2 complaints against this guy by different women. Funny thing is he was using 2 different monikers back then and so the women were confused as to who was who. But this is one person with the same pattern.

Could you please help me qualify the bolded; who are you referring to as "confused" here?

Unique Thrift Fashion Store / Is It Okay To Tell My Parents My Wife Is Pregnant / ...

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59