Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,186 members, 7,849,692 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:04 AM

Nairalander Celebrates "TRADOVERSARY" (PHOTOS) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nairalander Celebrates "TRADOVERSARY" (PHOTOS) (1275 Views)

Nairalander Celebrates Blue Eyes Wife On Her Birthday / Nairalander Celebrates Birthday With Twin Sister (pictures) / Nairalander Celebrates Daughter's Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalander Celebrates "TRADOVERSARY" (PHOTOS) by OgaBuhari: 1:40pm On Dec 09, 2019
midnighter:

Could you please help me qualify the bolded; who are you referring to as "confused" here?
you na. and it's clarify not qualify u this stark illiterate.
see what your boyfriend even said below
grin grin grin

Bigcowhorn:

Ogabuhari aka EmptyCoconuthead can only deal with Midnighter and Fountainofyouth because they're dumb, gullible and weak ladies but he can't try out that nonsense with me cos as a guy I can challenge him to his face.
Midnighter is his victim cos she's dumb
Re: Nairalander Celebrates "TRADOVERSARY" (PHOTOS) by Bigcowhorn: 1:46pm On Dec 09, 2019
midnighter:

Could you please help me qualify the bolded; who are you referring to as "confused" here?

There was a thread on romance section about a month ago where people got asked to mention the person/moniker(s) they dislike on NL. The OP was Chenzen who I had history with so of course he mentioned me right away. Several people mentioned a moniker that goes around striking out comments. One female user mentioned the moniker follows her around but went by a slightly different name. Another female countered her.

Both appeared confused but in the end it was agreed that the two different monikers followed them around, mocking, threatening and cancelling out their comments.

Both ladies where very well educated, young, single ladies like you and Fountainofyouth .
Re: Nairalander Celebrates "TRADOVERSARY" (PHOTOS) by Bigcowhorn: 1:49pm On Dec 09, 2019
[s]
OgaBuhari:
you na. and it's clarify not qualify u this stark illiterate.
see what your boyfriend even said below
grin grin grin

[/s]

If you like put words in my mouth like a spoiled rat your inferiority complex is still glaring therein. grin

Re: Nairalander Celebrates "TRADOVERSARY" (PHOTOS) by midnighter(f): 2:28pm On Dec 09, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

There was a thread on romance section about a month ago where people got asked to mention the person/moniker(s) they dislike on NL. The OP was Chenzen who I had history with so of course he mentioned me right away. Several people mentioned a moniker that goes around striking out comments. One female user mentioned the moniker follows her around but went by a slightly different name. Another female countered her.

Both appeared confused but in the end it was agreed that there two different monikers following them around, mocking, threatening and cancelling out their comments.

Both ladies where very well educated, young, single ladies like you.

Hmm. I wonder what actually his problem is
Re: Nairalander Celebrates "TRADOVERSARY" (PHOTOS) by OgaBuhari: 2:48pm On Dec 09, 2019
[s]
midnighter:

Hmm. I wonder what actually his problem is
[/s]
Re: Nairalander Celebrates "TRADOVERSARY" (PHOTOS) by aniekanekahoffi: 1:49am On Dec 10, 2019
Sesongo Baba... Abasi Udiong immediately!

OgaBuhari:
I hardly appreciate people here in this site but seeing ur moniker and ur Ibibio cultural attire I can confirm that u be eyeneka mmi and a true eyen amana Isong Ibibio.
Anwan mfo ayaya eti eti.
Eyen mfo nko ayaya nko, Idem asong anye.
Abasi odu ye mbufo ke ufok ndo mfo...

please nobody should quote me asides from the OP

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Don't Really Know How To Handle My Little Niece / Please Help, My Toddler Always Wants To Pass Through Uncomfortable Places / He Chased Her Out Because Of His Side Chick, But Now Want Her Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.