Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

I Need A Washing Machine And What Product To Buy - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Need A Washing Machine And What Product To Buy (11106 Views)

A couple bought a washing machine and this happened. / Please Recommend A Washing Machine For Home Use / Need Assistance In Getting A Washing Machine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Washing Machine And What Product To Buy by frozen70(f): 1:31am On Dec 08, 2019
Pls house advice me on what type of washing machine top loader to buy and what the kg size for a normal family

What product should I go for and considering that I will be using a normal 3kv generator Elemax

If you have pictures pls post for better understanding

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Washing Machine And What Product To Buy by kellidoo(m): 1:45am On Dec 08, 2019
Nexus 6.5kg washing machine is good although I use a single tub 4.5kg ( washing only,no spinning)...

But the 6.5kg is (6.5kg wash and 4kg spin)

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Washing Machine And What Product To Buy by frozen70(f): 6:59am On Dec 08, 2019
kellidoo:
Nexus 6.5kg washing machine is good although I use a single tub 4.5kg ( washing only,no spinning)...

But the 6.5kg is (6.5kg wash and 4kg spin)

Thanks for this, can it be powered by Elemax generator

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need A Washing Machine And What Product To Buy by amyik: 8:08am On Dec 08, 2019
I use scan frost for 5 years now. Double tub.

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Washing Machine And What Product To Buy by frozen70(f): 9:15am On Dec 08, 2019
amyik:
I use scan frost for 5 years now. Double tub.

Waooo, so what has been your experience and is it manual because am scared with the problems of full automatic and at what cost, pictures pls

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Washing Machine And What Product To Buy by Bojack(m): 10:26am On Dec 08, 2019
check out the LG roller jet

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Washing Machine And What Product To Buy by amyik: 11:44am On Dec 08, 2019
Yes its manual, it's been great not been repaired before. I think it was bought from Panasonic show room. Then was 46k,. 2O15

Re: I Need A Washing Machine And What Product To Buy by meezynetwork(m): 12:13pm On Dec 08, 2019
Thermocool. Even small tiger gen can power it. Very durable

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need A Washing Machine And What Product To Buy by mabea: 12:29pm On Dec 08, 2019
Buy Hiar Thermocool
Re: I Need A Washing Machine And What Product To Buy by frozen70(f): 12:59pm On Dec 08, 2019
amyik:
Yes its manual, it's been great not been repaired before. I think it was bought from Panasonic show room. Then was 46k,. 2O15

Thanks very much for this
Re: I Need A Washing Machine And What Product To Buy by frozen70(f): 1:01pm On Dec 08, 2019
meezynetwork:
Thermocool. Even small tiger gen can power it. Very durable

Really, is it that durable though I don't intend using small generator but at leat the regular family generator of 3kv
Re: I Need A Washing Machine And What Product To Buy by frozen70(f): 1:02pm On Dec 08, 2019
mabea:
Buy Hiar Thermocool

Thanks too, give me reasons based on your experience
Re: I Need A Washing Machine And What Product To Buy by mabea: 1:36pm On Dec 08, 2019
frozen70:

Thanks too, give me reasons based on your experience
As someone who is in d industry thermocool remains one of best as long as washing machine is concern. Very strong. Low voltage. I don't work for them but they good with REF and WM
Re: I Need A Washing Machine And What Product To Buy by frozen70(f): 1:38pm On Dec 08, 2019
mabea:
As someone who is in d industry thermocool remains one of best as long as washing machine is concern. Very strong. Low voltage. I don't work for them but they good with REF and WM

OK, good then

Must I go for the twin tube, can't I get a single tube to do all, still on manual
Re: I Need A Washing Machine And What Product To Buy by mabea: 1:43pm On Dec 08, 2019
frozen70:

OK, good then

Must I go for the twin tube, can't I get a single tube to do all, still on manual
Twin tube is better
Re: I Need A Washing Machine And What Product To Buy by frozen70(f): 1:45pm On Dec 08, 2019
mabea:
Twin tube is better

Thanks for your good advice, I will visit their showroom at town planning way, I may meet them on promo
Re: I Need A Washing Machine And What Product To Buy by nams77: 3:09pm On Dec 08, 2019
Bojack:

I use this and its been 3 yrs of bliss

1 Like

Re: I Need A Washing Machine And What Product To Buy by Floryangel8: 4:54pm On Dec 08, 2019
Bojack:
I've been using this for 8 years now
Re: I Need A Washing Machine And What Product To Buy by zed7: 7:29pm On Dec 08, 2019
Floryangel8:
I used mine for 6 years, then the spinning section stopped spinning with full load. You have to put a few clothes in before it will spin. Recently replaced it with exactly same model. Stress free washing machine. I've not really had good experience with the automatic though.
Re: I Need A Washing Machine And What Product To Buy by icenti: 1:26am On Dec 09, 2019
I bought Hisense not quite long from their showroom in icm. It's automatic single loader wash and spin. It doesn't consume power and it's stress free using it since you don't have to switch loader. Both washing raising and spinning are done in the same tub automatically. Paid about 67

1 Like

Re: I Need A Washing Machine And What Product To Buy by frozen70(f): 7:21am On Dec 09, 2019
icenti:
I bought Hisense not quite long from their showroom in icm. It's automatic single loader wash and spin. It doesn't consume power and it's stress free using it since you don't have to switch loader. Both washing raising and spinning are done in the same tub automatically. Paid about 67

Waooo, makes good sense, thanks
Re: I Need A Washing Machine And What Product To Buy by amyik: 1:23pm On Dec 09, 2019
Go to those dry-cleaners also seek for their advice. Cos I got my advice from a dry cleaner

1 Like

Re: I Need A Washing Machine And What Product To Buy by frozen70(f): 2:05pm On Dec 16, 2019
Bojack:

Pls tell me more about the roller jet, what has been your experience and for how long have you been using it, can you poer it with Elemax generator and what size did you buy. Pls reply
Re: I Need A Washing Machine And What Product To Buy by frozen70(f): 2:48pm On Dec 16, 2019
Floryangel8:

Pls tell me the performance of this machine as I need to get one for myself soon
Re: I Need A Washing Machine And What Product To Buy by bukatyne(f): 2:52pm On Dec 16, 2019
frozen70:
Pls house advice me on what type of washing machine top loader to buy and what the kg size for a normal family

What product should I go for and considering that I will be using a normal 3kv generator Elemax

If you have pictures pls post for better understanding

LG Turbo Machine 6.5kg

It is fully Automatic.

Feb 2020 would make it 5yrs.
https://www.lg.com/africa/washing-machines/lg-T6511TDFV

1 Like

Re: I Need A Washing Machine And What Product To Buy by Bojack(m): 9:52pm On Dec 16, 2019
frozen70:

Pls tell me more about the roller jet, what has been your experience and for how long have you been using it, can you poer it with Elemax generator and what size did you buy. Pls reply
Its been 3 years now and still no problem, and also my Elepaq generator powers it pretty good so you will be fine. Cheers.
Re: I Need A Washing Machine And What Product To Buy by frozen70(f): 10:01pm On Dec 16, 2019
Bojack:
Its been 3 years now and still no problem, and also my Elepaq generator powers it pretty good so you will be fine. Cheers.

Thanks dear, I finally bought it today and will like to consult with you on any issues I don't get to understand during operation

But I believe its going to be easy for me to use

This is the picture

1 Like

Re: I Need A Washing Machine And What Product To Buy by frozen70(f): 10:02pm On Dec 16, 2019
Bojack:

They have to open it to show me the components

It's 8kg that I bought

1 Like

Re: I Need A Washing Machine And What Product To Buy by sinaj(f): 3:30am On Dec 17, 2019
frozen70:

Pls tell me the performance of this machine as I need to get one for myself soon
its durable, being using one since 2013 and it hasnt developed any fault.

The bad side is that it washes clothes mildly and if you intend using it to wash your kid's cloth, just know that it doesnt wash out stains.
Re: I Need A Washing Machine And What Product To Buy by frozen70(f): 6:07am On Dec 17, 2019
sinaj:
its durable, being using one since 2013 and it hasnt developed any fault.

The bad side is that it washes clothes mildly and if you intend using it to wash your kid's cloth, just know that it doesnt wash out stains.

Waooo badly ❓

That's means I have to repeat by washing twice
Re: I Need A Washing Machine And What Product To Buy by sinaj(f): 6:18am On Dec 17, 2019
frozen70:

Waooo badly ❓

That's means I have to repeat by washing twice
yea, repeat twice or soak them with detergent before washing

1 Like

Re: I Need A Washing Machine And What Product To Buy by frozen70(f): 6:21am On Dec 17, 2019
sinaj:
yea, repeat twice or soak them with detergent before washing

OK thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is My Wife The Devil's Agent? / How Far Will You Go For A Male Child? / Elderly Care In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.