Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,840 members, 7,810,236 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:22 AM

How Far Will You Go For A Male Child? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Far Will You Go For A Male Child? (11111 Views)

Neglect Of Male Child Rape/molestation By a Female Adult / If You Found Out Your Male Child Has Been Defiled From Behind - Parents / And What's So Special About The Male Child? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Far Will You Go For A Male Child? by mekaboy(m): 4:37pm On Nov 19, 2012
I SEE MEN WHO SAY THEY ONLY WANT TO HAVE 2 OR 3 CHILDREN BEFORE THEY GET MARRIED. WHEN THEY GET MARRIED AND HAVE A THE FIRST CHILD ITS A GIRL, SECOND, THIRD FOURTH, THEY ARE ALL GIRLS. THEY SAY THEY ARE STILL TRYING FOR A MALE CHILD, MY QUESTION IS, WILL YOU HAVE UP TO 5 CHILDREN LOOKING FOR A MALE CHILD? OR WHAT WILL YOU DO IF BY THE TIME U HAVE THE 4TH CHILD AND ITS STILL A GIRL, WILL YOU KEEP TRYING ?
Re: How Far Will You Go For A Male Child? by lipsyliscious: 4:44pm On Nov 19, 2012
Nice thread,I'll really lyk 2 know d response of guys,I come 4rm a family of all girls,so I'll lyk 2 know d thoughts of men after all they are responsible 4 d determination of sex n seem 2 b d most pressured 2 get male children

1 Like

Re: How Far Will You Go For A Male Child? by k2039: 4:48pm On Nov 19, 2012
If by number 12,I dont have a male child,I will go for deliverance after which I continue to number 24,if their is still no male child,I will commit suicide.

On a more serious note,I'm not bothered by the sex,all that matters is just that once I agree with my wife the number of kids we want,thats all that matter.
So male or female doesnt count,just the number of kids we want counts

7 Likes

Re: How Far Will You Go For A Male Child? by mekaboy(m): 5:23pm On Nov 19, 2012
k2039: If by number 12,I dont have a male child,I will go for deliverance after which I continue to number 24,if their is still no male child,I will commit suicide.

On a more serious note,I'm not bothered by the sex,all that matters is just that once I agree with my wife the number of kids we want,thats all that matter.
So male or female doesnt count,just the number of kids we want counts
HMM MANY SAID THE SAME BEFORE THEY FOUND THEMSELVES WITH 6 GIRLS AND STILL TRYING

1 Like

Re: How Far Will You Go For A Male Child? by jhydebaba(m): 6:05pm On Nov 19, 2012
At the count of 4, I'll accuse my wife of being a witch and take up another wife, if the same thing happens, I'll take up another one till I get a desired result.

2 Likes

Re: How Far Will You Go For A Male Child? by Nobody: 6:17pm On Nov 19, 2012
Tempting! lipsrsealed
Re: How Far Will You Go For A Male Child? by JallowBah(f): 6:18pm On Nov 19, 2012
jhydebaba: At the count of 4, I'll accuse my wife of being a witch and take up another wife, if the same thing happens, I'll take up another one till I get a desired result.

Well, let me flash something to you here, honey; it is the MAN and his genes that determine wether it will be a girl or a boy. So, in reality, you can only blame yourself.

11 Likes

Re: How Far Will You Go For A Male Child? by mekaboy(m): 6:20pm On Nov 19, 2012
JallowBah:

Well, let me flash something to you here, honey; it is the MAN and his genes that determine wether it will be a girl or a boy. So, in reality, you can only blame yourself.

HOW COME I HEAR STORIES OF MEN LOOKING FOR MALE CHILDREN AND HAD A MALE CHILD OUTSIDE THE MARRIAGE WITH ANOTHER WOMAN ?

1 Like

Re: How Far Will You Go For A Male Child? by JallowBah(f): 6:27pm On Nov 19, 2012
mekaboy:

HOW COME I HEAR STORIES OF MEN LOOKING FOR MALE CHILDREN AND HAD A MALE CHILD OUTSIDE THE MARRIAGE WITH ANOTHER WOMAN ?

...because its not the same sperm-cell to win everytime.

3 Likes

Re: How Far Will You Go For A Male Child? by Nobody: 6:30pm On Nov 19, 2012
Very tempting! lipsrsealed
Re: How Far Will You Go For A Male Child? by jhydebaba(m): 6:44pm On Nov 19, 2012
JallowBah:

African man don't believe in theory tongue
Re: How Far Will You Go For A Male Child? by Nobody: 6:48pm On Nov 19, 2012
Know a woman who had 6 girls for her husband and they re still searching for a male child as the man is a chief and needs a son for his ego and inheritance.

1 Like

Re: How Far Will You Go For A Male Child? by JallowBah(f): 7:26pm On Nov 19, 2012
jhydebaba:
African man don't believe in theory tongue

Let me change that for you: African man don`t believe in facts.

4 Likes

Re: How Far Will You Go For A Male Child? by jhydebaba(m): 7:36pm On Nov 19, 2012
JallowBah:

Let me change that for you: African man don`t believe in facts.
Woteva missy undecidednothing gonna change African's man mentality winkwe strong kakaraka like pounded Ýam cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Far Will You Go For A Male Child? by k2039: 7:40pm On Nov 19, 2012
mekaboy: HMM MANY SAID THE SAME BEFORE THEY FOUND THEMSELVES WITH 6 GIRLS AND STILL TRYING

Thats many,I'm different

2 Likes

Re: How Far Will You Go For A Male Child? by JallowBah(f): 7:58pm On Nov 19, 2012
jhydebaba:
Woteva missy undecidednothing gonna change African's man mentality winkwe strong kakaraka like pounded Ýam cheesy

Lol. Still don`t change the fact that it is the mans testicles that decides if it will be a girl or a boy.

1 Like

Re: How Far Will You Go For A Male Child? by jhydebaba(m): 8:17pm On Nov 19, 2012
JallowBah:

Lol. Still don`t change the fact that it is the mans testicles that decides if it will be a girl or a boy.
u win cool
Re: How Far Will You Go For A Male Child? by dayokanu(m): 9:13pm On Nov 19, 2012
jidegirl12: Very tempting! lipsrsealed

Whats tempting you
Re: How Far Will You Go For A Male Child? by chinnyonwu(m): 9:23pm On Nov 19, 2012
jhydebaba: At the count of 4, I'll accuse my wife of being a witch and take up another wife, if the same thing happens, I'll take up another one till I get a desired result.
Or maybe ur d wizard

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Far Will You Go For A Male Child? by dabrake(m): 9:25pm On Nov 19, 2012
To be sincere, I want just 2 kids(male and female), preferrably kids.

If they are both girls, end of child birth.
Re: How Far Will You Go For A Male Child? by tintingz(m): 9:25pm On Nov 19, 2012
no male child? babies continua till i have one. . .buh if male didnt come then i have to accept it like that grin
Re: How Far Will You Go For A Male Child? by azimibraun: 9:26pm On Nov 19, 2012
Pikin na pikin and Deatiny na Destiny..Aluu 4 parents born boys dem kill dem, cynthia papa born girl dem kill am, Man president of Nigeria, Woman President of Liberia, Woman chief justice of Nigeria, Man former CJN.. Guys mk una add because d list goes on.. No woman no p+++y no man no D++k na my own b dat.

3 Likes

Re: How Far Will You Go For A Male Child? by acidtalk: 9:26pm On Nov 19, 2012
The desperation of having a male child is what has seen so many women going to bring bastards for their husbands and also pretending to be pregnant only to go adopt a male child without the knowledge of their husbands.

What's the big deal about male children anyway, the street urchins, miscreants, motor park touts, pick pockets, drunks, gamblers,armed robbers, and wanderers afterall are all comprised of male children.

Pikin na pikin joh! Na to beg God to make each child great irrespective of sex or position in the family.

6 Likes

Re: How Far Will You Go For A Male Child? by chinnyonwu(m): 9:29pm On Nov 19, 2012
Ill personally keep tryin till child number 10. I love a large family anyways but I guess I'd have to compromise. *sad face*
Re: How Far Will You Go For A Male Child? by Lakayana: 9:33pm On Nov 19, 2012
You are simply crazy and funny.
Re: How Far Will You Go For A Male Child? by Nobody: 9:34pm On Nov 19, 2012
If I didn't get a male child,I can tell my wife to go sleep with another man,to bring a basterd for me. I must have a male child to inherit my wealth.
Na film I dey talk ooo,Nollywood crap.

Male child ko,male child ni.

My wife,and I aren't God to determine the s3x of our offsprings.

1 Like

Re: How Far Will You Go For A Male Child? by azimibraun: 9:37pm On Nov 19, 2012
Pikins is a pikins and God is d giver gbam! If God help sm ppl dem go dey claim over skills. No b who dey alive dey born? Aluu 4 dem go choose 2 dey alive and hv only female kids bt dem no even gt d privilage of marryin talkess of choosing werin dem go lk born. Mk we dey shut up for God matter o!
Re: How Far Will You Go For A Male Child? by Smartiegurl(f): 9:39pm On Nov 19, 2012
wat the heck!!
Re: How Far Will You Go For A Male Child? by Nobody: 9:43pm On Nov 19, 2012

LMAO grin
Re: How Far Will You Go For A Male Child? by Lakayana: 9:46pm On Nov 19, 2012
I don't think any woman should kill herself trying to please any man's ego if he desperately needs a baby factory he can always get another woman. Even when you give them 4boys they will still keep chains of mistresses why destroy your figure and your health for one ungrateful man.

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

This Stupid Mentality In Ceremonies. / Elderly Care In Nigeria / She was Intimate With Her Uncle. Should I Still Marry Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.