Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,959 members, 7,810,655 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:47 PM

Business Ideas One Can Start With As Little Capital As #5k - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business Ideas One Can Start With As Little Capital As #5k (631 Views)

Website Business Ideas One Can Create In 2023 To Make Money In Nigeria / How To Make 2k to 5k per day in Telecom Business - Capital as low as N500 / How to Start Mobile Data Reselling Business in Nigeria 2021 With Little Capital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Business Ideas One Can Start With As Little Capital As #5k by Ibukunstar(f): 5:30am On Dec 08, 2019
The little businesses we over look most times fetch good amount of money over time from the little turnovers they bring.
In this post I will be sharing some ideas with us.
I will only be sharing 5 of them in this post.

Ideas on my list are

*VTU, AIRTIME SALES
*DATA SALES AS A RESELLER
*AIRDROPS AND BOUNTY
*TV SUBSCRIPTION, BILL PAYMENTS AND BETTING ACCOUNT FUNDING
*LOCAL DRINKS PRODUCTION LIKE KUNU, ZOBO, SOYA MILK ETC.

all this ideas listed above need little funding and some no funding at all to kick off just your phone an email address and internet connection is needed to kick start.
I will write out the step by step guide to starting each of them in subsequent posts keep tab of this posts I hope it helps you get something started.
Re: Business Ideas One Can Start With As Little Capital As #5k by LOVEGINO(m): 5:38am On Dec 08, 2019
Are you sexually staved? Don't hesitate to have sex partner @sexuallyconnected
Re: Business Ideas One Can Start With As Little Capital As #5k by angelEmade: 6:08am On Dec 08, 2019
...people can lie ehn
Re: Business Ideas One Can Start With As Little Capital As #5k by Ibukunstar(f): 10:20pm On Dec 08, 2019
Let's get down to business the first business on my list is VTU AND AIRTIME SALES

Airtime popularly known as recharge card is something that is widely used on daily basis though the profit margin is low but if you can sell to a large number of people daily you can make as much as 30-50k monthly from this business. How do you get started.
For airtime sales simply find out the nearest supplier popularly called distributor close to you buy from them and resell the profit margin on each is small for Evey one hundred Naira card bought you earn between #3-8 if on daily basis you can sell to 100-200 people (note your #5000 capital won't be enough for all the supply you will have to finish the first batch then go purchase more to meet up) you can boast of 20,000-30,000 in profit monthly.

VIRTUAL TOP UP popularly known as vtu is the new way of recharging without having to scratch cards or using pins to recharge.
How can one start? Simply go to the mobile network office and get registered to enable you sell VTU source for airtime at reduced rates (You can contact me) and you are good to go you can sell any amount and the beauty of VTU is that you can make #1-#2k profit on every #5,000-#10,000 airtime you buy depending on how much you got the airtime. You can sell any amount of airtime this way conveniently all you need to sell is your phone and the number of the buyer.

This is a business suitable for students or people who just need an additional source of income and have a good location for the business.

In my next post I will be discussing about the next business on the list.
Re: Business Ideas One Can Start With As Little Capital As #5k by 01Decent(m): 10:24pm On Dec 08, 2019
You can actually be making 5 to 10k weekly and legitimately from the comfort of anywhere you are. Yes It's 100% Legit.

This platform was launched few days ago and I've earned over 40k from it already (though is mostly through referring of new members).
On this platform, you earn #1000 per Referral and #200 to #500 daily for sharing sponsored ads on your Facebook timeline daily. So if you can't refer more members to earn big and fast, you may be patient enough and continue Sharing their sponsored ads to earn more. Registration into this platform is a one time payment of #1500 either through a coupon vendors listed on the website or via online payment using paystack

The minimum amount one can withdraw is #3,000 and withdrawal is every Saturday.

For more info, you can call/WhatsApp: 08167465544

(1) (Reply)

T-shirts And Polos At N1000 Only / Affordable Accommodation For Stay In Accra Ghana / FCMB Bank (UK) Limited Launches Personal And Business Banking Proposition To Dee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.