Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,426 members, 7,822,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

How To Make 2k to 5k per day in Telecom Business - Capital as low as N500 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make 2k to 5k per day in Telecom Business - Capital as low as N500 (754 Views)

Businesses That Can Earn You 10 To 20k Naira Per Day In Nigeria? / I Have 1.5m Business Capital And Would Like To Get Involved In The Tech Sector / Three Easy Ways To Raise Business Capital For Your SME (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make 2k to 5k per day in Telecom Business - Capital as low as N500 by mgeducational(f): 4:54pm On Apr 29, 2020
Hello Everyone,
I am here to introduce to you

MAKING MONEY FROM TELECOM BUSINESS

As we all know that all businesses are shut down, every one wants to bring their businesses to the internet because of the much boost the COVID-19 pandemic outbreak has given to the internet.

Only those in the Telecom industry are making money, Netflix and Amazon are also making money, we now have virtual classes everywhere, what made it possible is the provision of data bundles from the network providers.

Working from home is not possible without internet, so Telecom is the New Oil all over the world.

To learn more about how to start your own business, how to sell databundles, airtime , Cable tv subscription , Printing of recharge cards etc using free account.

There are paid accounts for this also, but because of the situation of things, you can start using the free accounts and you will still make your money

Join this group for free training that can make you earn N2,000 to N5,000 per day. Even if you make 2k per day, that is 60k in a month. It is something in this lockdown season, it is better than just staying at home without making income.

https:///3cSz7I4
- whatsapp group invite link

Or send I want to enrol for the training to this whatsapp number 08024052537.
I wish you good luck.

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Intend To Invest Your Covid 19 Loan From Nirsal Mfb / Firstbank Introduces A New Way To Make Swift Payments Using USSD Or Mcash Retail / Please Which Business Can A 300,000 Naira Start...(your Opinions Needed).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.