Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,460 members, 7,819,678 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

Ghanaian Superstar, Juliet Ibrahim Shares Cute Photos With Cardi B, Reveals What - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ghanaian Superstar, Juliet Ibrahim Shares Cute Photos With Cardi B, Reveals What (5525 Views)

Juliet Ibrahim Shares Hot Pictures / Cubana Night Club Designed With Cardi B Pictures / #10yearschallenge: Juliet Ibrahim Shares 10 Years Throwback Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ghanaian Superstar, Juliet Ibrahim Shares Cute Photos With Cardi B, Reveals What by onyi25(f): 5:52am On Dec 08, 2019
Ghanaian Superstar, Juliet Ibrahim Shares Cute Photos With Cardi B, Reveals What Cardi B Said To Her
Ghanaian actress, Juliet Ibrahim is very excited as she has finally gotten to meet American rapper and Grammy award winner, Cardi B.

The excited actress took to her IG page to share photos and video of her meet with the American star.

She also revealed what Cardi B said to her upon their meet. She also disclosed that she would wish to meet Chris Brown next and will definitely give him a kiss.

See full story here:
https://www.mimidoris.com/2019/12/ghanaian-superstar-juliet-ibrahim.html

2 Shares

Re: Ghanaian Superstar, Juliet Ibrahim Shares Cute Photos With Cardi B, Reveals What by dawnomike(m): 6:05am On Dec 08, 2019
Lovely pix

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Superstar, Juliet Ibrahim Shares Cute Photos With Cardi B, Reveals What by Fadomero(m): 6:12am On Dec 08, 2019
Local olosho plus international is equal to olosho global

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Superstar, Juliet Ibrahim Shares Cute Photos With Cardi B, Reveals What by 21savages: 6:16am On Dec 08, 2019
She wan join league..Chris brown abi, shey ur toto dey scratch ummm
Re: Ghanaian Superstar, Juliet Ibrahim Shares Cute Photos With Cardi B, Reveals What by angelEmade: 6:16am On Dec 08, 2019
When yeyebrity meets the real celebrity.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Superstar, Juliet Ibrahim Shares Cute Photos With Cardi B, Reveals What by Nobody: 6:17am On Dec 08, 2019
Great pic

Nevertheless I think theres nothing like being the real one

Not plastic or silicon or facial injection
Re: Ghanaian Superstar, Juliet Ibrahim Shares Cute Photos With Cardi B, Reveals What by Temptee101(m): 6:22am On Dec 08, 2019
Who I want to meet is JESUS

5 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Superstar, Juliet Ibrahim Shares Cute Photos With Cardi B, Reveals What by axeman2(m): 6:55am On Dec 08, 2019
two prostitute one international the other local
Re: Ghanaian Superstar, Juliet Ibrahim Shares Cute Photos With Cardi B, Reveals What by Nobody: 7:01am On Dec 08, 2019
I love that dress on cardi-b kiss : :

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Superstar, Juliet Ibrahim Shares Cute Photos With Cardi B, Reveals What by Techcrunchng(m): 7:15am On Dec 08, 2019
Damn that bitch is huge

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Superstar, Juliet Ibrahim Shares Cute Photos With Cardi B, Reveals What by blackjackson284(m): 7:20am On Dec 08, 2019
Fadomero:
lol!!
Re: Ghanaian Superstar, Juliet Ibrahim Shares Cute Photos With Cardi B, Reveals What by onyi25(f): 7:40am On Dec 08, 2019
Cute
Re: Ghanaian Superstar, Juliet Ibrahim Shares Cute Photos With Cardi B, Reveals What by Nobody: 8:23am On Dec 08, 2019
Temptee101:

Die now! Mtchew

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Superstar, Juliet Ibrahim Shares Cute Photos With Cardi B, Reveals What by Passionate888: 8:24am On Dec 08, 2019
Wetin cardi b tell her na? Post it here on nairaland.
Re: Ghanaian Superstar, Juliet Ibrahim Shares Cute Photos With Cardi B, Reveals What by DanielllO: 8:35am On Dec 08, 2019
Watch the full video of her performance

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZhvK6l2c84
Re: Ghanaian Superstar, Juliet Ibrahim Shares Cute Photos With Cardi B, Reveals What by Gabson001(m): 8:53am On Dec 08, 2019
Juliet don dey old fa

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Superstar, Juliet Ibrahim Shares Cute Photos With Cardi B, Reveals What by etrange: 8:58am On Dec 08, 2019
Gabson001:
Juliet don dey old fa

And you're getting younger?
Re: Ghanaian Superstar, Juliet Ibrahim Shares Cute Photos With Cardi B, Reveals What by YorubaLord: 9:07am On Dec 08, 2019
Temptee101:

Cool... just take sniper to make it faster. grin
Re: Ghanaian Superstar, Juliet Ibrahim Shares Cute Photos With Cardi B, Reveals What by Temptee101(m): 9:19am On Dec 08, 2019
YorubaLord:

Cool... just take sniper to make it faster. grin

After you have taught me how to use it practically
Re: Ghanaian Superstar, Juliet Ibrahim Shares Cute Photos With Cardi B, Reveals What by Tyche(m): 11:06am On Dec 08, 2019
Juliet is endowed, in the right way and at the right places
Re: Ghanaian Superstar, Juliet Ibrahim Shares Cute Photos With Cardi B, Reveals What by VanillaIce5(f): 11:59am On Dec 08, 2019
Fadomero:
grin grin
Re: Ghanaian Superstar, Juliet Ibrahim Shares Cute Photos With Cardi B, Reveals What by chriskosherbal(m): 12:00pm On Dec 08, 2019
NoGender:

Die now! Mtchew
And who says you can meet JESUS without being a dead man.

Indeed : Hosea 4: 6 is true .
Re: Ghanaian Superstar, Juliet Ibrahim Shares Cute Photos With Cardi B, Reveals What by meobizy(f): 12:48pm On Dec 08, 2019
Techcrunchng:
Damn that bitch is huge
I’m beginning to believe fufu has more calories than steak and eggs. Wow. She’s massive.
Re: Ghanaian Superstar, Juliet Ibrahim Shares Cute Photos With Cardi B, Reveals What by Gratefulll(f): 1:24pm On Dec 08, 2019
Techcrunchng:
Damn that bitch is huge

No, cardi is short
Re: Ghanaian Superstar, Juliet Ibrahim Shares Cute Photos With Cardi B, Reveals What by Techcrunchng(m): 3:10pm On Dec 08, 2019
Gratefulll:

No, cardi is short
grin she's average as a woman, juliet is huge. Recall cardi wasn't on heels
Re: Ghanaian Superstar, Juliet Ibrahim Shares Cute Photos With Cardi B, Reveals What by Techcrunchng(m): 3:13pm On Dec 08, 2019
meobizy:

I’m beginning to believe fufu has more calories than steak and eggs. Wow. She’s massive.
juliet wasn't raised with fufu though, she ain't a Nigerian
Re: Ghanaian Superstar, Juliet Ibrahim Shares Cute Photos With Cardi B, Reveals What by meobizy(f): 3:33pm On Dec 08, 2019
Techcrunchng:
juliet wasn't raised with fufu though, she ain't a Nigerian
Fufu is a Ghanaian staple. They call every swallow “fufu”.
Re: Ghanaian Superstar, Juliet Ibrahim Shares Cute Photos With Cardi B, Reveals What by meobizy(f): 3:36pm On Dec 08, 2019
Techcrunchng:
grin she's average as a woman, juliet is huge. Recall cardi wasn't on heels
Cardi is 5’1. The white man’s average for females is 5’2. Here it’s more of 5’3+ if not 5’5. I bet it’s the same for them because their women are usually taller and heavier. It means Juliet is around 5’7 thereabout.

Edit: Although Caucasian women are usually taller and heavier than African ones, the more confident females I came across fell within the 5’2 - 5’4 range. White men like their women frail and physically dependent on them. A 5’8 and taller woman does not look the type to depend wholly on her man.
Re: Ghanaian Superstar, Juliet Ibrahim Shares Cute Photos With Cardi B, Reveals What by Techcrunchng(m): 6:23pm On Dec 08, 2019
meobizy:

Cardi is 5’1. The white man’s average for females is 5’2. Here it’s more of 5’3+ if not 5’5. I bet it’s the same for them because their women are usually taller and heavier. It means Juliet is around 5’7 thereabout.

Edit: Although Caucasian women are usually taller and heavier than African ones, the more confident females I came across fell within the 5’2 - 5’4 range. White men like their women frail and physically dependent on them. A 5’8 and taller woman does not look the type to depend wholly on her man.
OK but how tall are you as a man?
Re: Ghanaian Superstar, Juliet Ibrahim Shares Cute Photos With Cardi B, Reveals What by meobizy(f): 8:44pm On Dec 08, 2019
Techcrunchng:
OK but how tall are you as a man?
What difference does it make?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Comedian And Actor, Okey Bakassi Gets Driven In A Car By His First Daughter / Trending!!!! “we Fine Girls Are Tired Of Being Single" - Otene Favour / Sodomy And Witchcraft Are 1 And 2 The Pagan Satanic New World Order

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.