Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Cardi B Takes Nigerian Beer, Cries Out - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cardi B Takes Nigerian Beer, Cries Out (111073 Views)

Davido Reacts As Cardi B Takes Up Nigerian Name ‘chioma B’(Video) / Rapper Cardi B Takes Nigerian Name 'chioma B', / Davido Reacts As Cardi B Takes His Wife’s Name CHIOMA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cardi B Takes Nigerian Beer, Cries Out by sulasa07(m): 10:47am On Dec 08, 2019
invigilator:
A whole Cardi B was spraying NGN200 notes on strippers yesterday at Silverfox, Lagos and some of you here will want to over do with the small money you don't even have.
Why would a sane person work a whole week just to spray on stripperz and drink alcohol by weekend.

3 Likes

Re: Cardi B Takes Nigerian Beer, Cries Out by Supremestars: 10:48am On Dec 08, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Cardi B Takes Nigerian Beer, Cries Out by sulasa07(m): 10:48am On Dec 08, 2019
invigilator:
A whole Cardi B was spraying NGN200 notes on strippers yesterday at Silverfox, Lagos and some of you here will want to over do with the small money you don't even have.
Maybe you've forgotten,she came yo Nigeria to make money not spend it.

4 Likes

Re: Cardi B Takes Nigerian Beer, Cries Out by Nobody: 10:48am On Dec 08, 2019
If na gulder max she for don pass out for 1 month be dat
Re: Cardi B Takes Nigerian Beer, Cries Out by dudebuck: 10:49am On Dec 08, 2019
You did not drink that of Cameroun, you would have denuded yourself

1 Like

Re: Cardi B Takes Nigerian Beer, Cries Out by laliga01: 10:51am On Dec 08, 2019
edidiongmichael:
Everything is HARD in this country my dear.

Lol.....even beer?
I off.
Re: Cardi B Takes Nigerian Beer, Cries Out by xcelentattitude(m): 10:51am On Dec 08, 2019
agarawu23:
Oja ti je cheesy

Are you from Ibadan or osun state?
Re: Cardi B Takes Nigerian Beer, Cries Out by Emmanuel602(m): 10:57am On Dec 08, 2019
All I see is a paid advert for Guinness stout

1 Like

Re: Cardi B Takes Nigerian Beer, Cries Out by King44(m): 11:03am On Dec 08, 2019
Her hearth is so pure and she is so real, she tinted her hair green white mehn mo fo
Re: Cardi B Takes Nigerian Beer, Cries Out by pinkyruledworld(m): 11:08am On Dec 08, 2019
ijewejones:

I feel you bro,so far alcohol is involved,all na beer cool grin
in that case, pass me the palm wine beee grin
Re: Cardi B Takes Nigerian Beer, Cries Out by Sewgon79(m): 11:08am On Dec 08, 2019
Goalnaldo:
When did Nigeria start producing Guinness stout. I thought it's produced in Ireland

The content and copyright come from their, but production is from Nigeria, cuz every country have their level of quality and quantity for production.

1 Like

Re: Cardi B Takes Nigerian Beer, Cries Out by ijewejones: 11:10am On Dec 08, 2019
pinkyruledworld:
in that case, pass me the palm wine beee grin

So far you get the reason of taking it bro,which is highness grin

Pick the call grin shocked

Re: Cardi B Takes Nigerian Beer, Cries Out by styless(f): 11:11am On Dec 08, 2019
grin grin

Re: Cardi B Takes Nigerian Beer, Cries Out by King44(m): 11:13am On Dec 08, 2019
Cherrybae:
Fake life, fake news. Very ugly broke and frustrated olosho.

She didnt tell us the particular beer she took and she is here ranting.

Go school olosho no go agree to go , it's to trend they like.

Mtcheeeeeew
afi cherrybea na common sense mba e nor dey
Re: Cardi B Takes Nigerian Beer, Cries Out by agarawu23(m): 11:15am On Dec 08, 2019
ALPHABASE:
WASIU WHERE YOU DEY SINCE
recession never carry u go exile? cheesy
Re: Cardi B Takes Nigerian Beer, Cries Out by olatilldend: 11:17am On Dec 08, 2019
Everything over there is so light. I remember my trip to Netherlands, na so we hit their weed shop. I smoke one wrap, e be like benson & hedges. I believe I took 5 wraps b4 leaving that shop. . . Dem dey look me like superman! cheesy grin cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Cardi B Takes Nigerian Beer, Cries Out by Nasir123(m): 11:26am On Dec 08, 2019
Eife:
Nigerian beer is too strong
The same beer that some people will drink 12 bottles in one sitting

You and I know say na mad people plenty for this country pas na!
Even our beer self na Strong. Everything na by force

1 Like

Re: Cardi B Takes Nigerian Beer, Cries Out by bolayei: 11:26am On Dec 08, 2019
invigilator:

And also drank stout

1 Like

Re: Cardi B Takes Nigerian Beer, Cries Out by bolayei: 11:29am On Dec 08, 2019
roblance:
10 bottles of UK Heineken = 1 bottle of Nigeria Heineken grin grin

2 cans of Stella is equal to 5 naija beer
Re: Cardi B Takes Nigerian Beer, Cries Out by Hoodbilonia: 11:29am On Dec 08, 2019
They always come to naija to form Behind
Abegi
Public hoe
Bich
Re: Cardi B Takes Nigerian Beer, Cries Out by bolayei: 11:33am On Dec 08, 2019
Anyone that knows this girl will surely love her. She is as real as can be a true black independent woman that have done the hardcore grinding and still grinding and being real to herself. She gained most of our respect for not leaving offset
Re: Cardi B Takes Nigerian Beer, Cries Out by MeeLan: 11:38am On Dec 08, 2019
She better thank her God, no be stout they worry her, she took other stuffs before, during and after.
Re: Cardi B Takes Nigerian Beer, Cries Out by freemi(m): 11:38am On Dec 08, 2019
ijewejones:

Let her mention the brand...

Which one:
Star
Gulder
Stout
Legend

na stout
Re: Cardi B Takes Nigerian Beer, Cries Out by ijewejones: 11:39am On Dec 08, 2019
freemi:
na stout

Already know..ready,comment & merry
Re: Cardi B Takes Nigerian Beer, Cries Out by freemi(m): 11:42am On Dec 08, 2019
ijewejones:

Already know..ready,comment & merry
[center][/center] grin
Re: Cardi B Takes Nigerian Beer, Cries Out by imitateMe(m): 11:44am On Dec 08, 2019
invigilator:
Women are naturally stingy
Re: Cardi B Takes Nigerian Beer, Cries Out by Nobody: 11:49am On Dec 08, 2019
I hope say Wizkid no see u for naija Sha
The boy prick na STAR oooo
Re: Cardi B Takes Nigerian Beer, Cries Out by BravoDe: 11:50am On Dec 08, 2019
LesbianBoy:
Ok...Cardi B nwamama is becoming too humble for my liking. Nigerians disrespect the humble and respect and fear the arrogant. She better do and start going back to America angry
SPOT ON
You are very right aswr
Re: Cardi B Takes Nigerian Beer, Cries Out by Nobody: 11:50am On Dec 08, 2019
ijewejones:

Let her mention the brand...

Which one:
Star
Gulder
Stout
Legend

the brand is in the write-up and video
Re: Cardi B Takes Nigerian Beer, Cries Out by ijewejones: 11:54am On Dec 08, 2019
niaralandtopuser:
the brand is in the write-up and video

Did you read through all the quotes/mentions of me or you also quoted me as an attack to prove you're smart
Re: Cardi B Takes Nigerian Beer, Cries Out by olong1(m): 11:56am On Dec 08, 2019
Lol well said. I remember when Dmx came to 9ja(abuja) he smoked our weed and fainted on stage.

quote author=edidiongmichael post=84729492]Everything is HARD in this country my dear. [/quote]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Hulk Hogan And Jennifer McDaniel, His 46-Year-Old Wife (Pictures) / Linda Ikeji Vs Wizkid: Who Is Richer? - Getitrightnigerians.com / Actress Moyo Lawal Release Video Taped, Trends Everywhere (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.