Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,297 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Cardi B Takes Nigerian Beer, Cries Out - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cardi B Takes Nigerian Beer, Cries Out (111099 Views)

Davido Reacts As Cardi B Takes Up Nigerian Name ‘chioma B’(Video) / Rapper Cardi B Takes Nigerian Name 'chioma B', / Davido Reacts As Cardi B Takes His Wife’s Name CHIOMA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cardi B Takes Nigerian Beer, Cries Out by Nobody: 11:58am On Dec 08, 2019
Numerouno94:

She might nt knw d worth of d denomination she was spraying..To her it might b Huge. Its nt her fault na,shes nt a Nigerian to knw dat 200naira is useless in her economy. Might b d fault of her naija tour guide dat gave her dat to spray..

U might b right sha cos those olosho celebs dnt play wit dia money.

1 dollar bill is the standard denomination used to make it rain.
Re: Cardi B Takes Nigerian Beer, Cries Out by popsy2(m): 11:58am On Dec 08, 2019
NnamdiN:
how much for nafdac number

Kindly submit your enquiry on our website at www. Lawlab. Com. Ng.
Re: Cardi B Takes Nigerian Beer, Cries Out by Nobody: 12:00pm On Dec 08, 2019
ijewejones:

Did you read through all the quotes/mentions of me or you also quoted me as an attack to prove you're smart
your post was actually among the first. You don't expect me to start reading from the bottom
Re: Cardi B Takes Nigerian Beer, Cries Out by Codes151(m): 12:00pm On Dec 08, 2019
Eife:
Nigerian beer is too strong
The same beer that some people will drink 12 bottles in one sitting
I am not understanding
taking stout right now and wondering.....

So all the toughness dis girl na paper o.

She still b smallie o!! I don Dey imagine nonsense

1 Like

Re: Cardi B Takes Nigerian Beer, Cries Out by ijewejones: 12:05pm On Dec 08, 2019
niaralandtopuser:
your post was actually among the first. You don't expect me to start reading from the bottom

You also made the mistake i made..so same same but yours is grave cos you also didn't like my post but you want to quote me as smart as you are..but take your time to read through to know if such person has been mentioned & reasons he/she gave..

Thanks
Re: Cardi B Takes Nigerian Beer, Cries Out by Bizibi(m): 12:05pm On Dec 08, 2019
Hehehehe,thank God she didn't drink Guinness legend....na the bouncer go carry am go her hotel room.
Re: Cardi B Takes Nigerian Beer, Cries Out by Wettoid123: 12:07pm On Dec 08, 2019
WIZGUY69:

Nigerians grin someone said no lie, you guys twisted it to no light grin

No lie! Meaning Wat Now?
Re: Cardi B Takes Nigerian Beer, Cries Out by Gwagone: 12:13pm On Dec 08, 2019
agarawu23:
Oja ti je cheesy
Omo oloja

1 Like

Re: Cardi B Takes Nigerian Beer, Cries Out by Nobody: 12:13pm On Dec 08, 2019
ijewejones:

You also made the mistake i made..so same same but yours is grave cos you also didn't like my post but you want to quote me as smart as you are..but take your time to read through to know if such person has been mentioned & reasons he/she gave..

Thanks
so you have to read through 3 page before replying a stupid comment. It is okay if you want to argue but I am done with you anyway
Re: Cardi B Takes Nigerian Beer, Cries Out by Dogalmighty17: 12:14pm On Dec 08, 2019
Donvictor2015:
Na even small stout she take. She for try legend.

You wan kill person abi?
Re: Cardi B Takes Nigerian Beer, Cries Out by ijewejones: 12:18pm On Dec 08, 2019
niaralandtopuser:
so you have to read through 3 page before replying a stupid comment. It is okay if you want to argue but I am done with you anyway

Did u use stupid

Since you don't wanna argue,why not comment without quoting stupid comments

Claiming to be smart when you actually a dunce

Re: Cardi B Takes Nigerian Beer, Cries Out by Dogalmighty17: 12:19pm On Dec 08, 2019
Goalnaldo:
When did Nigeria start producing Guinness stout. I thought it's produced in Ireland

See your problem? I have told you to stop thoughting. It doesn't do you good.
Re: Cardi B Takes Nigerian Beer, Cries Out by CSTR2: 12:21pm On Dec 08, 2019
No wonder the so many cases of liver failure in Nigeria.

And some people with hepatitis will still be taking that kind of beer.
And it is the same liver that is being attacked by a virus that will struggle to break the beer down.

Pity your livers, Nigerians.
Re: Cardi B Takes Nigerian Beer, Cries Out by Nature8(m): 12:25pm On Dec 08, 2019
lalasticlala:
"Nigerian beer is too strong, I only took 1 bottle of beer and I feel messed up" - Cardi B cries out from the backseat of her ride back, after the Small Bottle of stout she Drank at Cubana passed her out.

Drunk American rapper, Cardi B, cries out in Lagos after taking Nigerian Beer.

Watch the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cs4iCB1VUZY

Confirm cheesy
Re: Cardi B Takes Nigerian Beer, Cries Out by Nature8(m): 12:26pm On Dec 08, 2019
edidiongmichael:
Everything is HARD in this country my dear.

grin
Re: Cardi B Takes Nigerian Beer, Cries Out by mechanics(m): 12:27pm On Dec 08, 2019
Eife:
I am not understanding
lolz.

1 Like

Re: Cardi B Takes Nigerian Beer, Cries Out by mechanics(m): 12:27pm On Dec 08, 2019
Funny.
Re: Cardi B Takes Nigerian Beer, Cries Out by Aarenasbaba(m): 12:30pm On Dec 08, 2019
Eife:
I am not understanding
That's where d origin of some people diabetes started from

1 Like

Re: Cardi B Takes Nigerian Beer, Cries Out by biz2get(m): 12:36pm On Dec 08, 2019
Cherrybae:
Fake life, fake news. Very ugly broke and frustrated olosho.

She didnt tell us the particular beer she took and she is here ranting.

Go school olosho no go agree to go , it's to trend they like.

Mtcheeeeeew

I am very Sure you don't Have DATA.

Stop embarrassing yourself please.
Re: Cardi B Takes Nigerian Beer, Cries Out by Witnes: 12:42pm On Dec 08, 2019
Eife:
I am not understanding
G,,,she thinks she took one but bad guys might have over loaded that simple bottle to ten, fear black man. Dem give am real beer drink just 4get

1 Like

Re: Cardi B Takes Nigerian Beer, Cries Out by Houseoffranklin: 12:42pm On Dec 08, 2019
post=84729498:

Hehehe cheesy grin wink

Our beer and stout no be like Budlight or Budweiser biko, beers wey dey taste like water, AKA H2O!

This is Nigeria!

cheesy

Mr Jones,
This is the shortest thread on Nairaland by any OP for 2019,
Yet you can't take 3 seconds out to read it.
Wakanda tin is dis nah?!
Stop being a lazy youth, Jones.
She took stout!
Okay Bye! wink

Lol cheesy
Church and Nairaland simultaneously?!
Oya, log out biko.
And don't forget to pray for Nigeria before you leave church please!
Stay blessed! wink

Legend or guiness small stout
Re: Cardi B Takes Nigerian Beer, Cries Out by franklingud(m): 12:48pm On Dec 08, 2019
Light brain couldn't carry 1 bottle of stout.

I thought she take koke.
Re: Cardi B Takes Nigerian Beer, Cries Out by Jokkarm2: 12:50pm On Dec 08, 2019
Madam with this your fingers, who and how you dee wash your pant and bra
Re: Cardi B Takes Nigerian Beer, Cries Out by Josh44s(m): 12:54pm On Dec 08, 2019
babyfaceafrica:

and you know this because?

Stop thinking negative and judging people. So if Simi go LA, United State go flex does it mean she will cheat of Adekunle Gold?
Re: Cardi B Takes Nigerian Beer, Cries Out by Jeezuzpick(m): 12:57pm On Dec 08, 2019
Eife:
I am not understanding

Yet you wonder why young men slump and die, ehn?

What Nigerian guys are doing to their bodies should be banned by law. A lot of people are committing slow suicide in the name of enjoyment / sháyó

1 Like

Re: Cardi B Takes Nigerian Beer, Cries Out by dederocs(m): 12:59pm On Dec 08, 2019
Sexy gal
Re: Cardi B Takes Nigerian Beer, Cries Out by Nobody: 1:10pm On Dec 08, 2019
edidiongmichael:
Everything is HARD in this country my dear.

Chimoo
cheesy
Re: Cardi B Takes Nigerian Beer, Cries Out by TheRedpillguy: 1:12pm On Dec 08, 2019
Well she called Nigeria shit country that looks like the Dominican republic, so I say all this is advertisement for gueness, and zenith bank. Thy are paying her to say these things
Re: Cardi B Takes Nigerian Beer, Cries Out by Revolva(m): 1:17pm On Dec 08, 2019
And she say she is gangsta

Na be say all Dem Yankee beer no strong at all
Re: Cardi B Takes Nigerian Beer, Cries Out by dahnimoh(m): 1:17pm On Dec 08, 2019
Sure?
Re: Cardi B Takes Nigerian Beer, Cries Out by xtivin2: 1:17pm On Dec 08, 2019
Eife:
I am not understanding
One sitting?....na exam?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Vs Wizkid: Who Is Richer? - Getitrightnigerians.com / Hulk Hogan And Jennifer McDaniel, His 46-Year-Old Wife (Pictures) / Davido Welcomes Chioma And Their Son, Ifeanyi Adedeji Adeleke Back To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.