Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,452 members, 7,846,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 06:14 AM

Fan Begged Zlatan For Money To Pay His School Fees (see His Reply Again) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Fan Begged Zlatan For Money To Pay His School Fees (see His Reply Again) (519 Views)

Abdul Kamal Asks Court To Compel BBC To Pay Him ₦120M As Damage / Oyibo Band Turns Psquare's Hit Song 'chop My Money' To Countryside Music (video) / MI Reply Vector: My Son It Is Time To Live Up To Your Potential (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fan Begged Zlatan For Money To Pay His School Fees (see His Reply Again) by Wiseman07: 10:58am On Dec 08, 2019
Nigerian rapper, Zlatan Ibile, caused quite a buzz on social media following his response to a fan who had begged him for money to pay his school fees.

Sometime ago, a fan begged Zlatan Ibile to help him with money to pay for his acceptance fee into school after years of trying to get the admission. He told this might be God telling him not to go to school.

Today, another fan decided to try his luck. He begged for money to pay his tuition fee in the University.

See their exchange below:-
https://westdelivery.com.ng/fan-begged-zlatan-for-money-to-pay-his-school-fees-see-his-reply-again/

Re: Fan Begged Zlatan For Money To Pay His School Fees (see His Reply Again) by Nobody: 10:59am On Dec 08, 2019
Mtcheww..

Re: Fan Begged Zlatan For Money To Pay His School Fees (see His Reply Again) by Kyrx(m): 11:22am On Dec 08, 2019
Everyone won't end up as a Celebrity, Zlatan be reasonable when conversing with your fans!

All these people begging online self lipsrsealed
Re: Fan Begged Zlatan For Money To Pay His School Fees (see His Reply Again) by johnkey: 11:26am On Dec 08, 2019
Best advice
Re: Fan Begged Zlatan For Money To Pay His School Fees (see His Reply Again) by gentle136(m): 11:39am On Dec 08, 2019
Which kind dumb advise be this one.

Even if u can't give him money, try and encourage him not discourag him.
Re: Fan Begged Zlatan For Money To Pay His School Fees (see His Reply Again) by Bewiseedet(m): 11:42am On Dec 08, 2019
Dump celebrity. Davido wer dey epp u nah?

(1) (Reply)

[donemmynaija Music] Harrysong Feat. Davido – Bum Bum Bum Mp3 Download Audio / Any Website Where I Can Upload My Song Free / Lee Coded - Not Too Late

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.