Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

3 Business To Focus On In 2021 That Guaranteed Over 300k Monthly - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 3 Business To Focus On In 2021 That Guaranteed Over 300k Monthly (17914 Views)

Chevron To Leave Nigeria To Focus On Shale Back Home / Making HUGE Money Online: The TWO KEY Things You Need To Focus On... / How To Quit Your Job Properly And Focus On Your Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Business To Focus On In 2021 That Guaranteed Over 300k Monthly by webme(m): 11:59am On Dec 08, 2019
When I said 300k, I know we have some people who don't believe is possible to make over 1million monthly with less work. So, if you follow this thread very well you will learn how to make over 500k Monthly with less work.

Before we we start, let me tell you this secret:

This post is not for people want want to make money alone as you will be learning alot of things here like how to create a Successful Facebook ads to sell your products and services, how to sell your own or other people's products and I will also be dropping a Video on this Facebook ad for you to watch for Free. Make sure you follow us and encourage us to do more too.

Thanks so much for this

Hey Friend, are you reading my thread for the first time? Please, check my profile to know if am qualify to take you through money making system in 2021.

Have trained over 600 students both online and offline in the last 3 years many of them are making good money today. Am not saying am the best but I can proudly tell you that many of my students are making 5x of what they were making before we met because I follow them up every day.

NOTE THIS TOO

Am not teaching what am not doing and never will I do that. What I will be teaching you here is what have practice and is what am doing presently.

If you want more proof apart from the one I will drop here you can check my signature to see my details.

AGAIN

Am not going to do this alone here because I know many people are here who have more experience than I and am even ready to learn from them because I need more money in 2021. So, if you know about what am about to post please, share your experience.

Before We Start

These 3 business is responsible for my 60% Earning in 2020.
Apart from working with Clients these business is another thing am doing and you can't believe, I knew 80% of my clients through this businesses both in Nigeria and outside Nigeria

One of this business generates us over 490k in a single day. One over 6k dollars in 3 months and the other over 200k in 7days.
Don't worry, am going to drop the proof below for you to see it yourself.

So, if you are ready to make 2021 the best year ever please, follow me and let's get started.
You can even invite your friends to come and learn.

I will drop these 3 Business below this post in the next 30 Minutes. So, if you are ready to learn please, say HI

See the businesses here: https://www.seomysocialmedia.com/new-businesses

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 3 Business To Focus On In 2021 That Guaranteed Over 300k Monthly by stormV(m): 12:07pm On Dec 08, 2019
Hi

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 3 Business To Focus On In 2021 That Guaranteed Over 300k Monthly by biazarre(m): 12:11pm On Dec 08, 2019
Immatured thread....

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Business To Focus On In 2021 That Guaranteed Over 300k Monthly by fastlane84: 12:12pm On Dec 08, 2019
Oya spill
Re: 3 Business To Focus On In 2021 That Guaranteed Over 300k Monthly by tkbrains: 12:12pm On Dec 08, 2019
Hi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Business To Focus On In 2021 That Guaranteed Over 300k Monthly by Hypnotise: 12:21pm On Dec 08, 2019
Travel Visa Business

Check my signature

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Business To Focus On In 2021 That Guaranteed Over 300k Monthly by Tbusted(m): 12:29pm On Dec 08, 2019
Hi! Mentor.
Re: 3 Business To Focus On In 2021 That Guaranteed Over 300k Monthly by sourcebabez: 1:26pm On Dec 08, 2019
Hi

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: 3 Business To Focus On In 2021 That Guaranteed Over 300k Monthly by Ezypretty: 1:40pm On Dec 08, 2019
Hi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Business To Focus On In 2021 That Guaranteed Over 300k Monthly by MAKUSs: 2:36pm On Dec 08, 2019
Hi[color=#990000][/color]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Business To Focus On In 2021 That Guaranteed Over 300k Monthly by MAKUSs: 2:36pm On Dec 08, 2019
Hi
Re: 3 Business To Focus On In 2021 That Guaranteed Over 300k Monthly by agbo2345(m): 2:36pm On Dec 08, 2019
Hi
Re: 3 Business To Focus On In 2021 That Guaranteed Over 300k Monthly by ately1(m): 2:43pm On Dec 08, 2019
30min's never do you
Re: 3 Business To Focus On In 2021 That Guaranteed Over 300k Monthly by AJSfan: 3:29pm On Dec 08, 2019
following... bumper to bumper
Re: 3 Business To Focus On In 2021 That Guaranteed Over 300k Monthly by Itzeminent01: 4:28pm On Dec 08, 2019
Hi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Business To Focus On In 2021 That Guaranteed Over 300k Monthly by Primenet(m): 4:53pm On Dec 08, 2019
Hi

Re: 3 Business To Focus On In 2021 That Guaranteed Over 300k Monthly by Rolly22(m): 5:04pm On Dec 08, 2019
Hi
Re: 3 Business To Focus On In 2021 That Guaranteed Over 300k Monthly by MrEboss(m): 5:08pm On Dec 08, 2019
Hi
Re: 3 Business To Focus On In 2021 That Guaranteed Over 300k Monthly by wisemanj(m): 5:08pm On Dec 08, 2019
We dey here

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 3 Business To Focus On In 2021 That Guaranteed Over 300k Monthly by clmbs: 9:05pm On Dec 08, 2019
Hi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Business To Focus On In 2021 That Guaranteed Over 300k Monthly by Holyrule(m): 11:27pm On Dec 08, 2019
Nothing yet
Re: 3 Business To Focus On In 2021 That Guaranteed Over 300k Monthly by webme(m): 3:16pm On Dec 11, 2019
Sorry, I didn't drop all the image.

This is the image I took some months back on our store. Both in one pager website and in our eEommerce store plus some of our Jumia sales

Re: 3 Business To Focus On In 2021 That Guaranteed Over 300k Monthly by Mightyking22(m): 7:45pm On Dec 11, 2019
Damn ! This is what av been looking for
Re: 3 Business To Focus On In 2021 That Guaranteed Over 300k Monthly by webme(m): 10:43pm On Dec 11, 2019
somehow:
Majorly freelance sites
Okay.
You will surely get it

1 Like

Re: 3 Business To Focus On In 2021 That Guaranteed Over 300k Monthly by webme(m): 7:14am On Dec 12, 2019
Mightyking22:
Damn ! This is what av been looking for
Thank God
Re: 3 Business To Focus On In 2021 That Guaranteed Over 300k Monthly by webme(m): 4:23pm On Dec 12, 2019
eCommerce (Importation Business)

Today we will be talking about (eCommerce) Importation business.

This alone may take 2-3 days before we will be finish it because we will also talk about Facebook ads except, I want to be posting twice in a day which I cannot promise. And Facebook is very important in this business, if you want to succeed in eCommerce (importation business) you need to master Facebook ads.

So, I will advise you to be patience because whatever that will be good needs to be taken step by steps.

This is not a class where I will be teaching you what is ecommerce, types, and characteristics etc. I will teach you on how you can succeed in this business even if you never start before and it will help people who are already doing it to scale up.

Have you ever asked yourself what is Amazon is selling to make Jeff overtook Bill-gate and became the richest man on earth? He creates a platform where people can sell their products, take commission for advertising it to the right people that is the secret. eCommerce is the future and the goal of Google next year is to partner with many eCommerce stores, make sure they promote them very well. (You can’t understand the reason, only those of us in SEO line know why)

I shared a screen shot of Jumia earning yesterday, have been selling on Jumia for over two years. I started selling on Jumia in Nov. 2017 and I made my first sales in Dec. 4 2017 is over two years today.

Though I never make 1 million in a month on Jumia but I know what I can do to make that, is just that have not been serious about it maybe because am selling directly to my customers too.

But I will focus more on that Jumia next year, at least is a free platform for me. The problem I have with them is there is no way I can contact my customer to follow them up to reduce return. There is no how you will not face return problem in Nigeria because if you are not ready to do payment on delivery you are not ready to make money. But I and my students were able to reduce our return from over 15% to less than 3% 8 months ago and it has been consistent.

The question is how much do I lost if I get return? I only lost delivery money charges by logistic and both the delivery and return is less than 3k. let say I get 2 return at every 100 products shipped that means am losing 6k. the cheapest of my products is 9k and am making over 5k products on that 9k products. So, does that return have any effect on me? Noooooo…

If you know the way out you can force your customer to collect your products and also forced people who will not pay to tell you for you not to ship it at all.

People used to call me and some people even used to say Ibadan people are very hard to sell to… Lol… there was a guy who called me some months ago that he shipped 30 products and logistic returned 21 that is very bad business. He really appreciates my advice and after a month he came to thank Me.

Many people are leaving the business because of this return and I can’t blame them, when their so called mentor has zero knowledge and they themselves depends on him/her instead of them to find knowledge else where there is no how they will not leave and come to Naiaraland or Facebook and complained eCommerce is not working.

Am telling you all this because I know you will face it when you start. Am very sure of that except you learn from people who understand it very well. And you are not ready to make money if you don’t do payment on delivery. These people don’t know you, even Jumia that is popular is doing payment on delivery not to talk of you who is new.

There are Two Ways to do eCommerce in Nigeria

You can do it by importing these goods from China or US
You can do it without importing anything
I will talk little about selling outside Nigeria, that is drop-shipping

I will explain the two to you. In my next update today and the drop-shipping too.

I hope you are learning? Please, do share and comment below, let me hear what you feel about this post and in case you have any question please, check my profile if you want to reach me.

Please…. If you are coming to my inbox go straight to the post and don’t ask me what has been treated here to save time. Note This: If you need me to personally mentor you or you want to get more than what is here, you might need to subscribe to my premium course. If I recommend that to you don’t say I want to sell to you, I will only recommend it base on your question and you have option to say no or yes. Depends on how hungry you are to get started.

Don’t worry, I will drop useful information here that will surly help you, just be patience.

I will update you before 9pm today. Thanks.

4 Likes

Re: 3 Business To Focus On In 2021 That Guaranteed Over 300k Monthly by webme(m): 6:38pm On Dec 12, 2019
Ask your question ooo before the next update

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Online Business: Do People Really Sell Online In Nigeria? / 6 Services That Is Making Me Over $300 Weekly On Fiverr With 20minute Work / OML 17: Niger Delta Deserves More – Tony Elumelu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.